User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Apr 2005, 21:14   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Loans

A frog went into a bank and up to the desk.

The lady there smiled at him.

"Hello there frog, my name is Patty Whack - how may I help you today?" she smiled at him

"I'd like to take out a loan please" the frog ribbited at her.

"A loan? But you're a frog" she replied, a little confused.

"My name's Kermit Jagger, I'm Mick Jagger's son. Ask the bank manager, he knows me" the frog replied, a touch annoyed.

"Hmm. ok. Well you'll need some collateral too" she smiled.

"No problemo" the frog reached into his bag and pulled out a small pink elephant statue.

"What's that?" she looked, raising an eyebrow.

"Just ask your manager" he said impatiently.

So Patty went into her manager's office and told him about the frog, showing the little elephant as the supposed collateral.

"What's this?" she asked.

"That's a knickknack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone" he replied, and went back to his paperwork.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 21:16   #2
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Loans

Poor.

Also old but poor is the important part.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 21:23   #3
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It was posted on the wall of the computer room in the staffroom, and made me smile.

So stop hating on me!
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 21:36   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

it made me smile

I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 22:07   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
It was posted on the wall of the computer room in the staffroom, and made me smile.

So stop hating on me!
teachers really aren't funny.

well

that solves that question
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 00:25   #6
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
teachers really aren't funny.

well

that solves that question
Maybe it was a hospital.
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 00:40   #7
Tomkat

No, it was a school staffroom.
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 01:07   #8
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

I smiled :/

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 01:15   #9
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Don't get i. So I guess it's poor.
It adapts a little English nursery rhyme.

This old man, he played one,
He played knick knack with his thumb,
With a
Knick, knack, paddy whack,
Give the dog a bone;
This old man came rolling home.

This old man, he played two,
He played knick knack with my shoe,
With a
Give the dog a bone;

This old man, he played three,
He played knick knack on my knee,
With a
Give the dog a bone;
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 01:16   #10
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I didn't get it
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 03:26   #11
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It adapts a little English nursery rhyme.

This old man, he played three,
He played knick knack on my knee,
With a
Give the dog a bone;
It's also a decent Korn song!
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 04:30   #12
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

There really aren't many decent Korn songs.

And i'm bladdered beyond belief and i fear you've now filled my head with a terrible nursery rhyme and i won't be able to sleep.

(That could be to do with the meatball sub i've just eaten though)

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 11:49   #13
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Made me giggle, not much though.
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 15:38   #14
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

quite funny

its a lot better than most computer room comedy things. Like the stress pad thing or the picture of the person throwing the computer out of the window.
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 16:07   #15
Tomkat

There was another one on the wall. But most people won't get it

There was a little girl
Who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead
When she was good
She was very very good
And when she was bad
She was diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder

It made me grin
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 16:18   #16
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:

There was a little girl
Who had a little curl
When she was good
She was very very good
And when she was bad

It made me grin
Wtf did you do? You saw this board and just wrote down all the these fked poems word for word because you liked them so much? Or do you just happen to have a photographic memory?

I MEAN WTF
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 16:44   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Wtf did you do? You saw this board and just wrote down all the these fked poems word for word because you liked them so much? Or do you just happen to have a photographic memory?

I MEAN WTF
they aren't exactly staggeringly long or complicated here.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 16:48   #18
Tomkat

They're right next to the computer screen, so I look at them while waiting to login or whatever.

They aren't particularly hard to remember (as Phang pointed out).

You're being too rude Mr. s|k - everyone knows you can't be that rude to people on here until you go over 500 posts. It's the LAW, and you can't beat the LAW.
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 18:02   #19
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
They're right next to the computer screen, so I look at them while waiting to login or whatever.

They aren't particularly hard to remember (as Phang pointed out).

You're being too rude Mr. s|k - everyone knows you can't be that rude to people on here until you go over 500 posts. It's the LAW, and you can't beat the LAW.
I wasn't trying to be rude :/
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 18:42   #20
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
I prrefer the short and sometimes witty ones you can find above public urinals...e.g.:

"Why are you looking up here? The real joke is in you hand..."
See now I laughed at that joke...
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 20:06   #21
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I noticed I was above those 500 posts, but god damn, I can't find anything rude to say now
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 20:23   #22
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I noticed I was above those 500 posts, but god damn, I can't find anything rude to say now
The above-500-post rule is counteracted by having a list of planetarion coordinates and alliances in your signature.

Sorry

Don't blame me, I didn't make these rules up!
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 20:27   #23
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

There was a little girl
Who had a little curl
When she was good
She was very very good
And when she was bad

It made me grin

lmao
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 21:11   #24
Tomkat

Ah of course - Forest would get it
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 00:58   #25
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
The above-500-post rule is counteracted by having a list of planetarion coordinates and alliances in your signature.

Sorry

Don't blame me, I didn't make these rules up!
Now... that was rude.. I like the colors :eek: