User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Jun 2005, 12:24   #101
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: When you're drunk

Yes you are correct, at the age of 16 I decided to renounce the evils of drugs (except alcohol and cigarettes and prescription drugs (especially the contraceptive pill) as they are pure and saintly drugs) and become a Gothic-Troll.

Living life as a flower is interesting. People water me sometimes which is nice, it reminds me of taking a shower back when I was in human form. It can be a very dull life though, and having no hands makes it rather difficult to type. And worse still is trying to carry out my job as a cook. However I get by as best I can, I have a good life all in all. I do feel a bit sorry for Tony at times, I often feel he doesn't really enjoy the sex, and he is always conscious that he might break a petal off or crush me. But he loves me so it is OK. I really can't moan. Sometimes I wish I was still human, but then it is much cheaper to feed and clothe myself now which is a bonus. :)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 12:28   #102
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Yes you are correct, at the age of 16 I decided to renounce the evils of drugs (except alcohol and cigarettes and prescription drugs (especially the contraceptive pill) as they are pure and saintly drugs) and become a Gothic-Troll.

Living life as a flower is interesting. People water me sometimes which is nice, it reminds me of taking a shower back when I was in human form. It can be a very dull life though, and having no hands makes it rather difficult to type. And worse still is trying to carry out my job as a cook. However I get by as best I can, I have a good life all in all. I do feel a bit sorry for Tony at times, I often feel he doesn't really enjoy the sex, and he is always conscious that he might break a petal off or crush me. But he loves me so it is OK. I really can't moan. Sometimes I wish I was still human, but then it is much cheaper to feed and clothe myself now which is a bonus.
I can't posrep you enough for this

edit : so i potw nommed
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 16:30   #103
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I don't think it is that silly a question. There are people who happily binge drink / chain smoke but wouldn't dream of trying even relatively non-addictive drugs. The question of why they wouldn't is fairly interesting. Often it comes down to either them thinking the legal / illegal split is terribly important, or they've received some poor quality information about the effects of other drugs.
i tend to view people who don't want to break the law in a positive light
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 17:15   #104
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I often feel he doesn't really enjoy the sex [...] I really can't moan.
Maybe you should work on that.
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 21:14   #105
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
I can't posrep you enough for this

edit : so i potw nommed
Because of you, I couldn't POTW nominate

fake edit: so I pos repped
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 01:58   #106
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

woo.
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 11:41   #107
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
woo.
Get off my internet.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 11:44   #108
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Unhappy Re: When you're drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Get off my internet.
:eek:

:cry:
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 11:57   #109
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
:eek:

Are you still here?
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 12:28   #110
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

haven't left yet. sorry.

please don't beat me.
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 13:34   #111
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i tend to view people who don't want to break the law in a positive light
I know. But I forgive you nonetheless.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 14:11   #112
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

I drank a lot of whisky last night. I did not like how little was left the bottle when I woke up - it's actually vaguely scary.
That and I've had just one day where I have not drunk in the past three weeks.

I'll be home (from uni) and broke soon tho so my intake should drop off considerably. Hope it does anyway :\
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 14:13   #113
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I drank a huge bottle of strongbow cider and a slightly smaller one (still about 2l i think :/)

you can't beat it for cost/effect, but damn did my mouth feel shit this morning, it was so dry my top lip cut
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 14:55   #114
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hate cider.
Ever since a dodgy incident with White Lightning when I was 13. I couldn't get rid of the taste for a week

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 15:02   #115
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Ahh Strongbow. apparently among other things I got into a fight with a tree.

who won ?
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 15:03   #116
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
who won ?
I'll give you a clue, Forest fans never win fights.
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 15:05   #117
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
lol

oh hey, what's this i hear about derby wanting the donny rovers manager ?
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 15:06   #118
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
I drank a huge bottle of strongbow cider and a slightly smaller one (still about 2l i think :/)

you can't beat it for cost/effect, but damn did my mouth feel shit this morning, it was so dry my top lip cut
While I was still drinking cider, I did a 2.5l bottle of it every night before I went out.

Seconding the shitty dry cut mouth in the morning
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 15:09   #119
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
oh hey, what's this i hear about derby wanting the donny rovers manager ?
He doesn't want to join us.
Nor does the Preston manager.
Nor does the Yeovil Town manager.
But lets not turn this into a football thread.
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 15:14   #120
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

ok

but i didn't think it worth a whole thread to itself :/
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 15:18   #121
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
We used to have some of the most feared fans in the country!
dirty hooligans

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 16:26   #122
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Yeah I have never drunk it since then, it makes me feel sick.
I'm like that with aftershock. Every time i drink it i throw up now. Although i still do, when very drunk and foolish.
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 16:42   #123
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
I'm like that with aftershock. Every time i drink it i throw up now. Although i still do, when very drunk and foolish.
I don't even get to drink it, my tongue rejects it instinctively before i get any say in the matter.
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 16:48   #124
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i can drink aftershock again now, although i couldnt for about 4 years after my 18th, where it all went horribly wrong, i also cant drink white cider or cheap wiskey, although i can get away with some of the nicer single malts though
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 18:50   #125
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Living life as a flower is interesting. People water me sometimes which is nice, it reminds me of taking a shower back when I was in human form. It can be a very dull life though, and having no hands makes it rather difficult to type. And worse still is trying to carry out my job as a cook. However I get by as best I can, I have a good life all in all. I do feel a bit sorry for Tony at times, I often feel he doesn't really enjoy the sex, and he is always conscious that he might break a petal off or crush me. But he loves me so it is OK. I really can't moan. Sometimes I wish I was still human, but then it is much cheaper to feed and clothe myself now which is a bonus.
I decided to open this thread to see where it would be on page 3. Always interesting to see where these things go. Football and getting drunk seemed oddly appropriate. However, after reading the above post, I will never be able to get drunk and go out and piss in the garden with a clear conscience again.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 01:08   #126
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I know. But I forgive you nonetheless.
this is why i get to point and giggle when you get arrested.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 02:47   #127
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

How do you lot define 'pleasure'?

Personally, I'm glad that I can cope without artificially stimulating it.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 02:54   #128
Yahwe
I am.

evangelicals.

Can you!

Understand Them?
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 03:00   #129
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

What?
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 03:24   #130
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
How do you lot define 'pleasure'?

this is just the kind of bollocks by non drinkers/drug users that pisses me off.

fair enough if you don't want to do it for one reason or another, but saying "i can cope" without it is just implying that we can't. Which is pretty much "not on".

I've had huge amounts of pleasure both on and off drugs, but i am yet to find a more reliable and consistent way than getting ****ed on something or other. Sure, you don't want to take drugs or drink, good for you, whatever. But pushing out your inherent cowardice and jealousy into some kind of belief that its because youre spiritually or mentally stronger than the rest of us is bollocks.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 03:31   #131
Boogster
I dunno...

Quote:
this is just the kind of bollocks by non drinkers/drug users that pisses me off.

fair enough if you don't want to do it for one reason or another, but saying "i can cope" without it is just implying that we can't. Which is pretty much "not on".

I've had huge amounts of pleasure both on and off drugs, but i am yet to find a more reliable and consistent way than getting ****ed on something or other. Sure, you don't want to take drugs or drink, good for you, whatever. But pushing out your inherent cowardice and jealousy into some kind of belief that its because youre spiritually or mentally stronger than the rest of us is bollocks.
Quite.

You have not answered my question, however.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 03:33   #132
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

pleasure is anything that feels good

better?
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 03:43   #133
Boogster
I dunno...

NO.

Last edited by Boogster; 27 Jun 2005 at 03:53.
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 03:46   #134
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
So, if feeling good is beating my wife, that is pleasure?
yes.

what is it with you and logic?

where you dropped on your head at birth?
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 03:48   #135
Boogster
I dunno...

I AM STUPID.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 03:48   #136
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
So, if feeling good is beating my wife, that is pleasure?
of course, what else would it be?

jesus
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 03:49   #137
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
What is it with you and cheap insults?

It is pefectly logical for me to insist that pleasure IS MORE THAN A ONE-WAY THING.

Damn it.
THATS NOT WHAT YOU SAID

bleh, pleasure is how YOU feel, if it feels good to you, its pleasure. Whether or not it is the right thing to do or if the other person is enjoying whatever is going on is completely irrelevant.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 03:50   #138
Boogster
I dunno...

YAHWE WAS AND IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE

RIGHT.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 03:58   #139
Boogster
I dunno...

Quote:
THATS NOT WHAT YOU SAID

bleh, pleasure is how YOU feel, if it feels good to you, its pleasure. Whether or not it is the right thing to do or if the other person is enjoying whatever is going on is completely irrelevant.
Different approach.

What do you mean by 'good'?
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 04:07   #140
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Different approach.

Different approach

When you were dropped on your head as a child was it from 1 storey up or two?
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 04:09   #141
Boogster
I dunno...

Quote:
Different approach

When you were dropped on your head as a child was it from 1 storey up or two?
You're not a very nice person.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 12:18   #142
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I would have thought that spontaneous ejaculation would be rather embarassing.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 12:41   #143
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
this is why i get to point and giggle when you get arrested.
Do you believe that most drug users are arrested?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 12:44   #144
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: When you're drunk

Henry nearly was. And he had his weed confiscated. Mind you, smoking it in a busy public place whilst police officers were about may have had something to do with that.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 13:17   #145
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Different approach.

better than bad
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 17:07   #146
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Do you believe that most drug users are arrested?
not you

i expect you bottle out like a little girl and throw them away

**Disclaimer** I expect this of most drug users: henry was nearly in tears.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 19:17   #147
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
not you

i expect you bottle out like a little girl and throw them away

**Disclaimer** I expect this of most drug users: henry was nearly in tears.
lies
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 19:37   #148
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
But pushing out your inherent cowardice and jealousy into some kind of belief that its because youre spiritually or mentally stronger than the rest of us is bollocks.
One does not have to be cowardly to use/not to use drugs or alcohol.
One does not have to be jealous of those who do/do not use drugs.
One is not spiritually stronger/weaker because they do/do not use drugs.
One is not mentally stronger because he/she does/does not use drugs.

However, if one decides to use drugs or alcohol, for pleasure or otherwise, they do need to be careful but then shouldn't we all?
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 19:44   #149
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
One does not have to be cowardly to use/not to use drugs or alcohol.
One does not have to be jealous of those who do/do not use drugs.
One is not spiritually stronger/weaker because they do/do not use drugs.
One is not mentally stronger because he/she does/does not use drugs.

However, if one decides to use drugs or alcohol, for pleasure or otherwise, they do need to be careful but then shouldn't we all?
I agree with you entirely... especially about the careful part, although i have been guilty of carelessness before

i was more angry at his implications that he was somehow "better"... i got no beef wiv u man.