User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 23 May 2010, 18:45   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
And now for something entirely different

Considering we have far too many threads dedicated to whining and bitching about shit pateam either do or won't do I thought I'd start a thread for the purpose of praising them for a recent addition that I find rather interesting.

From the latest announcement on the portal

Quote:
-Added new 'Feed' list - highlights huge battles and interesting rank changes during the round, accessible through the universe page
<Will> [10:32:48] 7+ fleets on each side (including base fleet)
<Will> [10:32:48] 7+ defending fleets, and <15% of the attacking fleet died
<Will> [10:32:48] 6+ attacking fleets and >90% of the fleets died or was stolen
<Will> [10:32:48] 4+ attacking fleets and 10+ fleets total and 70%+ of the ships on both sides died

Big ass battles, cool fakes, suicidal landings and mutual destruction affairs respectively.

Cue applause.