User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 13:39   #23
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
The channel in question is/was #helpdesk.ops
which is a channel name that, in the past, was not mentioned outside of team / ex team members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge
The channel is considered to be where the Support team and the MH Team hang out in a common place, presumably to discuss issues pertaining (within the boundaries of MH disclosure).
pertaining to? the team(s)?
Technically it's just a private support channel, but there's generally a lot of overlap between the support and MH teams.
Quote:
When I inquired about who was the "owner" of this channel I was informed it was Fiery, and that whilst it was "private" it was private in the sense that it was HER private channel.
Er, no. Markb now owns this channel, but it's always been the official private support team channel, no matter who has owned it. It was private in the sense that it was a no quote channel that you never mentioned anything about, on pain of being removed from the team forever. Also, since when would Fiery have a personal channel called "helpdesk.ops".
Quote:
It is not a NO Quote Channel, unlike #support or #multihunters, although that never stops any of the players quoting what is said when it suits them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
The keyword being "private".

The channel is deemed as "No Quote" and as I did not quote but paraphrased her words to indicate the type of person she is, I broke no "Rules".
Consistency?
Actually, #helpdesk.ops is the only official no quote channel out of that list.
it's expected that anything in the other two channels that is mentioned is not (ab)used. The other two are no-idle channels?
Quote:
My mentioning of the logs was not a threat, it was to add credibility to my allegations of what was said.
At no point did I state that I would publish the logs, I merely stated that I had them available, as do others that were in the channel at that time.
Your mentioning of the event was both a breach of trust and a complete misunderstanding of the two situations which you were trying to compare (in case anyone forgot the reason behind this ongoing saga). What is said in no quote channels with trusted people is completely different to publicly accessible data posted on the internet (which planet names, ruler names and galaxy names are, via the dump files).

I tried to warn you in my last post to stop posting, but you seem determined to ignore this. I thought that was the lesser of two evils.

Last edited by Appocomaster; 15 Sep 2010 at 13:47.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote