User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Mar 2006, 23:23   #1
Robsch

Robsch is on a distinguished road
Exclamation IRC and gal-forum: strange things happen...

I cant connect to irc via com-unit any longer for some reason - IRC disconnects asap saying "g-lined".

The other thing maybe related to that is that in our gal-forum all threads are suddenly empty, the titles are still there, but all entrys have disappeared.

What the hell is going on?

Could this have something to do with me beeing logged into beta and r16 game at the same time?
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
Robsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 23:45   #2
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: IRC and gal-forum: strange things happen...

Disconnected with a g-lined message means either you or someone using the same hostmask as you has been banned from using the server (which means you or that other person must have been quite norty). To get more information on that i think you should look at netgamers webby or their forum.

As for you being logged into 2 games at once, that shouldn't matter. Both games are ran on seperated server as far as i know and therefor can't interfear with eachother (as long as its a sane program ). So the disappearing content from your galforum probably has to do with some over active MoC or so?
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 00:01   #3
Robsch

Robsch is on a distinguished road

"Apologies for issues with the posts on the forums. Someone helpfully exploited a bug and deleted all the posts. We've restored a backup, so hopefully only a few posts were lost. The offender is now hard at work on our slightly safer beta server "

This should explain the forum thingy at least...
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
Robsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 00:57   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Have you ever?
Ever felt like this?
Where strange things happen!
Are you going round the twist?!
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 01:07   #5
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

What bug what bug? Teach me teach me!
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 01:16   #6
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Have you ever?
Ever felt like this?
Where strange things happen!
Are you going round the twist?!
i loved that show