User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Apr 2007, 22:49   #1
Aragno
xVx techie

Aragno will become famous soon enoughAragno will become famous soon enough
Exiling

It seems to me that exileing cost the same now as last round. With ship costs a lot lower it seems that exiling has become a lot worse alternative. You now loose out on much more ships then you did before.

Smack me if I am wrong. I'm just sitting here pissed off cause I exiled myself back into my starting gal after "rejecting" the to first I landed in and now I am out of resources

[xVx]
Aragno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2007, 00:17   #2
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exiling

/me smacks aragno

If the cost is the same, it actually has become cheaper. Roids have gotten cheaper, meaning there are more resources in the game (making it slightly cheaper to exile compared to the previous round). Everyone who has paid has access to at least 25% mining income bonus through populatio, again making it cheaper to exile compared to previous rounds. Next to that there are governments (also paid only) either reducing shipcost with 25% or increasing your income by 20%, again making it cheaper to exile than last round. The cheaper ships also do not change a thing, 100 resources spent on ships is still 1 value/score point, whether those 100 resources buy you one ship or a thousand doesn't really matter as it is still the same relative value for everyone.
Unread 21 Apr 2007, 08:34   #3
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think what he meant was that if last round it cost lets say 1000 pod's worth of resources to exile, now it costs 10 000 (or whatever, given the mining bonuses), each pod being just as powerful as the old ones, thus you forgo vastly more in terms of firepower and armour by exiling.

It kind of makes sense, though what you said wandows is right.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2007, 15:24   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Yeah.

Pods and structure killers were both "upgraded", as their respective targets were not changed.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote