User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Aug 2006, 02:22   #51
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: So...

I knew elvis was a cheater in RD 12 when he let cypher farm him. Noone listens to me though.
elvis does own though.
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 03:02   #52
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Because he's a cheating cvnt?

Got no idea of the specifics - nor do I care. Gave me a good laugh though. I assume that at some stage he realised fence-sitting wasn't enough to get #1 and had to cheat as well.

And it seems he was as crap as hiding his cheating as he was his fence-sitting.

he has been hiding it V well in prev rounds, or someone didnt care. (edit: not talking about cheating, as I know nothing about that)

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 09:16   #53
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

so is elviz still closed or not?

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 10:31   #54
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Because he's a cheating cvnt?

Got no idea of the specifics - nor do I care. Gave me a good laugh though. I assume that at some stage he realised fence-sitting wasn't enough to get #1 and had to cheat as well.

And it seems he was as crap as hiding his cheating as he was his fence-sitting.
I'm sure you must have realised this in earlier rounds aswell?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 10:53   #55
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

please lets not turn this into what i think it might be turning into. Its to far neat the end of the round for people to be bothered stoom

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 16:01   #56
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

i have reported the guy round after round etc numerous times but it seems he's one of those "special" guys who used to get away with murder in pa.
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 21:38   #57
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Are the MH'ers going to reopen him now are they just gonna let him stay in 'vac mode' gaining resources till the end of the round and reopen his account the last day?
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 23:07   #58
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aestuos
please lets not turn this into what i think it might be turning into. Its to far neat the end of the round for people to be bothered stoom
please? I'd really like to scream OMG 1UP HYPOCRITES!!11 just for this once
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 04:50   #59
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Stoom, I don't know who in hell that aestuos dude is, but I do know that he has sweet **** all to do with 1up. Any "hypocrisy" is his alone.

Or perhaps in this case the bias is yours?
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 06:28   #60
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Stoom, I don't know who in hell that aestuos dude is, but I do know that he has sweet **** all to do with 1up. Any "hypocrisy" is his alone.

Or perhaps in this case the bias is yours?
I'm not talking about him, I'm talking about Sid calling elviz a cheater. Where I said that I'm sure he must have realized this in earlier rounds aswell...
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 10:15   #61
lilboi

lilboi is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, you guys are sad...

you realise elviz is laughing his arse off that you guys hate him and talk about him so much and yet his still kicks all your arses everytime he tries?

i don't think elviz is the only person that cheats, its in my opinion that most of the top 10 cheats one way or another though that comment has no evidence to back it up and therefore should remain as an opinion and NOT an accusation.

I don't like cheaters they make the game sh*t for those who don't cheat, but slagging him off in a thread is a bit elitist, as most of the posters here would have cheated/seen cheating and not reported it in your career of pa.
lilboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 10:26   #62
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboi
lol, you guys are sad...

you realise elviz is laughing his arse off that you guys hate him and talk about him so much and yet his still kicks all your arses everytime he tries?

i don't think elviz is the only person that cheats, its in my opinion that most of the top 10 cheats one way or another though that comment has no evidence to back it up and therefore should remain as an opinion and NOT an accusation.

I don't like cheaters they make the game sh*t for those who don't cheat, but slagging him off in a thread is a bit elitist, as most of the posters here would have cheated/seen cheating and not reported it in your career of pa.

Wow, and there I was; thinking I made bad posts....
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 12:42   #63
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
There are people who cheated in the very early days of pa, but that has changed, radically.

The fact is some people in this thread knew he was up to no good quite a while ago and finally he's been caught and are pleased he has been.

I'm sure elviz is laughing - those from 1up sniping at him only have themselves to blame for putting up with him simply because he gave them a lot of score.
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 13:06   #64
lilboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
There are people who cheated in the very early days of pa, but that has changed, radically.

The fact is some people in this thread knew he was up to no good quite a while ago and finally he's been caught and are pleased he has been.

I'm sure elviz is laughing - those from 1up sniping at him only have themselves to blame for putting up with him simply because he gave them a lot of score.
True words..

I didn't play in the early days of pa so i don't know how much people cheated back then, but i do know that many people still do these days and making HIM specificially the butt of this thread is not fair. If he cheated, close him permanent and maybe even ban him from playing future rounds (don't know how that can happen) but don't have a go at him in the forums.
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 13:11   #65
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
True words..

I didn't play in the early days of pa so i don't know how much people cheated back then, but i do know that many people still do these days and making HIM specificially the butt of this thread is not fair. If he cheated, close him permanent and maybe even ban him from playing future rounds (don't know how that can happen) but don't have a go at him in the forums.
thing bout elviz is he was in the running for no 1 planet again so he will get abused on the forums because he was so high profile ,

while he may well be laughing his arse off about this getting caught this time seriously tarnishes anything he accomplished in pa so was he clean in the other rd's he won

its all well and good saying he would own everyone but it means nothing if he has to cheat to do it

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 13:16   #66
lilboi

TBH his accomplishment was tarnished way before he was caught this time. What Elviz does is sadly a reflection of society, in society if you care for yourself and fence sit, cheat, lie, backstab your way, you'll most likely end up the top.
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 13:23   #67
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
TBH his accomplishment was tarnished way before he was caught this time. What Elviz does is sadly a reflection of society, in society if you care for yourself and fence sit, cheat, lie, backstab your way, you'll most likely end up the top.
Don't blame society, blame elviz. No-one forced him to cheat.
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 13:30   #68
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
^^^^^^^^^^ pretty much sums it up

-Rommel
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 14:27   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I heard it was because he touched himself at night once but this is really just an unconfirmed rumour with nothing substantial backing it up so I guess it might be because he touched someone else at night once. Maybe we'll just never find out!
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 15:16   #70
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

So you base your opinion on absolutely nothing but jaelousy ?

I would hate to have anyone like you as a friend.
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 15:37   #71
lilboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
So you base your opinion on absolutely nothing but jaelousy ?

I would hate to have anyone like you as a friend.
lol, just because you have no evidence that can get them caught, doesn't mean you don't know they're cheating. But i don't wanna tarnish they're achievements by saying they do cheat because they haven't been caught which is why i said it is an opinion, and no i don't base my opinion on jealousy, i base my opinion on what i have seen and what i believe. If you can sit there and truthfully say you have never cheated or witness cheating and not reported it (because that is also classfied as cheating), then you are in my opinion in the minority.
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 15:39   #72
lilboi

Quote:
This is true, though i didn't say blame society, or i wasn't trying to say that. I was just saying his actions are a reflection of society. Ofcourse his the one to blame if he gets closed for cheating, these actions come with consequences and if he is proven then i hope he gets punished and the MH team doesn't just let him off lightly.
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 16:10   #73
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
This is true, though i didn't say blame society, or i wasn't trying to say that. I was just saying his actions are a reflection of society.
But without people like elviz cheating in the first place, there wouldn't be this reflection of society. Every player makes their own decision to cheat - and following the maxim "If you can't beat them, join them" can never be acceptable.
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 06:21   #74
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

my god elviz isn't a ****ing insane cheatmachine like you people are all assuming, half the ziks in the universe and since r13 (or r6 for that matter) are just as guilty as him. noone remember keizari's magical finish in r13?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 13:56   #75
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

This game really is shit isnt it?
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 21:20   #76
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

when is elvis getting deleted.
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 21:29   #77
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
when is elvis getting deleted.
He got closed on Sunday 20th August according to both Sandmans and the date of this thread. The ticker automatically deletes planets 10 days after their closure, meaning that his planet will be deleted on Wednesday 30th.
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 22:08   #78
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
He got closed on Sunday 20th August according to both Sandmans and the date of this thread. The ticker automatically deletes planets 10 days after their closure, meaning that his planet will be deleted on Wednesday 30th.
Actually he got closed the night between friday 18th and saturday 19th.
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 23:38   #79
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Change zik, stop the abuse -_-

ontopic, I always respected elviz as a player (even tho his playstyle differs alot from how I like to play) because he is plain good and active. If he gets deleted or not that doesnt change, thats my personal oppinion however.

When this thread started it was alot of the good old Guilty untill proven Innocent btw pretty typical :P
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 23:48   #80
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX
Change zik, stop the abuse -_-

ontopic, I always respected elviz as a player (even tho his playstyle differs alot from how I like to play) because he is plain good and active. If he gets deleted or not that doesnt change, thats my personal oppinion however.

When this thread started it was alot of the good old Guilty untill proven Innocent btw pretty typical :P
Also, typically, he was in fact guilty. Sooooo.....
Unread 28 Aug 2006, 01:27   #81
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokken
This is very unfair to elviz and simply not true. He (along with Storebo, Sandvold et al.) ran 1up's best Attack Group for several rounds and put considerable time into doing so.

The bad things he has done do not wash away the good.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2006, 01:36   #82
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't doubt his activity and that he probably put time into 1up.

But there were things he did not too long before he joined 1up, that 1up command certainly knew about, yet people seem to have conveniently forgotten about (chika has a good memory though). I wasn't sniping at elviz (there is no need for me to do that, he can do that by himself), simply sniping at any 1up who think they have a shred of credibility of sniping at him, when they infact have none, regardless of whether they have a 'point' or not.
Unread 28 Aug 2006, 02:07   #83
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles

The bad things he has done do not wash away the good.
maybe but i believe that they do tarnish them if he is found guilty and deleted

-Rommel
Unread 28 Aug 2006, 19:03   #84
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I like elviz I love the way everyone shrieks in mock outrage when someone is caught cheating and that someone has knowingly harboured them, as if they aren't all up to something equally grubby themselves.

Last edited by Hicks; 28 Aug 2006 at 19:12.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2006, 19:12   #85
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Multiple Changes of Identity (12:7:14) (Zikonian)

Clearly i am thanks.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 03:25   #86
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

.....annnnd gone it would seem, so clearly was guilty of some sort of cheting type of thing, would love to hear more info of exactly what was done cept from the obvious theories of zik shipfarming which it may well have/most likely was.

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 10:14   #87
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
So if elviz gets slammed for farming, will is earlier wins be taken away from him?
Hm, they did it to athletics’ when they cough them for using steroids……

Btw, I see that ship jumpers still gets punished, poor Antigone :]
Since you can never prove that a person did cheat in the rounds prior to his capture, you have basicly no grounds whatsoever to assume he did and therefor take away his earlier wins/achievements.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 11:37   #88
MaVeRiXX
PornStar

MaVeRiXX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Since you can never prove that a person did cheat in the rounds prior to his capture, you have basicly no grounds whatsoever to assume he did and therefor take away his earlier wins/achievements.
In all fairness, no you cannot (except if their is a clear evidence). But by hearing and knowing this and looking to the facts, the respect he got along (and worked hard for) in his PA career (soo many rounds) faded just in a second. Everyone deserves a second chance, i admit..but like in RL when people have been caught cheating, you usually dont trust them anymore.

I feel its just sad to throw away your name and respect you worked hard for soo many rounds, this way...its an online game, but still...

Soaring where Angels fear to Fly
MaVeRiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 12:45   #89
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVeRiXX
...its an online game, but still...
And there you said it, it's an online game ...

You cannot draw any conclusions or comparisons whatsoever with real life. Just because one cheat at a game (don't we all?) doesn't mean he would lie or cheat at real life issues ...

I steal money during monopoly, I put extra armies on the board during risk when nobody watches ... I do not rob banks in my free time

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote