User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 23 Jul 2010, 14:47   #1
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
p3nguins Round 38

Hello Planetarion

Time for another Recruitment thread. The p3nguins will be playing Round 38.

What can p3nguins offer you? A fantastic core. A great group who beleive in loyalty, respect and honour. A hard working group who have open tools to look after each other (ie open intel, open tools for defence so therefore anyone can step up and help) We listen to all of the members appinions and will have votes on which way is best for our alliance. The community is what makes p3nguins strong and we wish to return back to the way p3nguins, the alliance, was set out to be in its very first round in which we ended second. We as an alliance like to have seniour people in charge however we will always look to the core itself on decision making and this is what we offer you. Once again p3nguins will return to a more fun base attitude, dont get me wrong we will be aiming to get a few planets into the top 100 however we will enjoy ourselves while doing it. If your looking to just use the alliance as a fence to further your rank then this wont be the alliance for you. You will simply be removed. We offer a team effort, no solo efforts within this community/core.

What we look for? We are looking for members who can more or less look after themselves (bit of common sense.) We are looking for members who are not selfish or emo, and if they see for instance we have incoming they will work as a team to cover all calls and not just their own. We are looking for members who understand the words loyalty (no ship jumpers) respect (dont abuse members of the alliance) and honour (every member of this alliance represents it, and we would expect them to behave themselves to other alliances/the pa community) So in conclusion we are looking for active, loyal and players who dont mind having some fun while also doing some team effort work to achieve some goals.

This round will be more of a re-building round for p3nguins. So we will be again small and aiming for the future to get ourselves back into the top 3 fight. We do welcome new players to train up as well, however p3nguins works on a prop system. Meaning you need a current member to prop you up for a 24 hour vote.

If you wish to enquire about our recruitment further then feel free to drop by #p3nguins on irc. And speak to myself or another op/seniour person.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2010, 16:26   #2
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light
Re: p3nguins Round 38

A basic grasp of spelling and grammar is not a requirement, which should be evident from the post above.

http://www.netgamers.org
irc.netgamers.org

Feel free to drop into #netgamers for a chat!
If you have any P related questions just join #cservice

For Planetarion related questions and general game help, please join #Support

NetGamers - Our support staff are fkn awesome.
mPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2010, 17:16   #3
Olav
THE KING

Olav is a jewel in the roughOlav is a jewel in the roughOlav is a jewel in the rough

good luck p3n
Unread 23 Jul 2010, 17:22   #4
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mPulse View Post
A basic grasp of spelling and grammar is not a requirement, which should be evident from the post above.
it's ok he is old , welcome back willzz

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2010, 17:39   #5
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

will u be better than last round?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2010, 18:31   #6
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Unless i can predict the future i cant really answer this question. However, as i did state that this would be a re-building round we shall have to wait and see how many decide to stick by us and what new blood we get in.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 23 Jul 2010, 18:43   #7
CrazyDude

CrazyDude is an unknown quantity at this point

Goodluck guys, a great ally that will be bk to its best soon
CrazyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2010, 18:52   #8
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

good luck p3nguins

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2010, 13:32   #9
Jonny05

Jonny05 is infamous around these parts

Good Luck P3ns
Unread 24 Jul 2010, 14:43   #10
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

best of luck to p3ng
Unread 24 Jul 2010, 14:49   #11
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I predict an even worse round.
You just to point out that the core you promised?
They are gone, probably like assassin is.
Is he still gonna be "really active" this round?
and has Marcus jumped ship yet?

but whatever, good luck with whatever you manage to get.
Unread 24 Jul 2010, 15:41   #12
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

surely all the overspill of players will join VGN and HOrde rather opt for 'over the hill' allies like yourself and Subh - i think the uni rankings showed what has happened to you 2 and maybe its time to call it a day
Unread 24 Jul 2010, 20:10   #13
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
surely all the overspill of players will join VGN and HOrde rather opt for 'over the hill' allies like yourself and Subh - i think the uni rankings showed what has happened to you 2 and maybe its time to call it a day
Im sorry but honestly who are you? Ive spoke to you probably twice on IRC on my return back here and you seem to speak like your a smart arse hot shot in this game. p3nguins worst Rank in History was 11th which wasnt last round proving it has bounced back before so please dont post abuse on a recruitment thread like a little child with no respect what so ever. Ive heard a rumour that you currently hc an alliance... i feel sorry for it with the lack of Respect you show toward another allies recruitment thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAsta_MArk View Post
I predict an even worse round.
You just to point out that the core you promised?
They are gone, probably like assassin is.
Is he still gonna be "really active" this round?
and has Marcus jumped ship yet?

but whatever, good luck with whatever you manage to get.
No idea who you are either how ever from speaking to Crazydude on IRC yesterday you speak like him, so i presume your part of this orbit clan/group i have heard so much about. We do still have players which remain within p3nguins (ie the loyal ones) And Assassin if you guys have failed to hear has quit PA and finally gone back to his real life. Im suprised CD hasnt passed this on as your such a 'close group' But the same thing applies to what i just said to kaiba. If you dont have anything possative/productive to say other then abuse then please dont post at all.

Kind Regards

Willzzz

p3nguin Founder
Unread 24 Jul 2010, 21:30   #14
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

That sounds like way to do it
Unread 24 Jul 2010, 23:04   #15
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Willzzz: i have just watched the last rounds unlike yourself where in a game which is steadily losing it memberbase p3n tried to make a big comeback and tbh havent lived up to it - they have been going down the ranks every round and towards the end of last round were more inactive than ASS. Why should we beleive p3n will be any different next round when there are 2 new large allainces out there with better prospects for ppl to join
Unread 25 Jul 2010, 07:01   #16
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Willzzz: i have just watched the last rounds unlike yourself where in a game which is steadily losing it memberbase p3n tried to make a big comeback and tbh havent lived up to it - they have been going down the ranks every round and towards the end of last round were more inactive than ASS. Why should we beleive p3n will be any different next round when there are 2 new large allainces out there with better prospects for ppl to join
Just to clear some facts up here as mr Kaiba obviously knows nothing from 'watching' p3nguins as an alliance. Yes Willzzz is correct after a long chat with him i have decided its best to walk away from the game which i should have done a while ago. But mr kaiba do you even take notice of p3nguins ranks over the rounds? They were like this:

Round 32- p3nguins first round 2nd and 8 mil behind Apprime the leaders
Round 33- p3nguins Rank 3rd
Round 34- p3nguins worst ranked round which was 11th. The round where Euph broke off from p3nguins and created there own alliance. So we lost a lot of members
Round 35 - p3nguins ended 5th bounced back quite well tbh.
Round 36 - p3nguins ended 3rd.
Round 37 - p3nguins ended 10th and of course did slip down the ranks once again, however it had half the playerbase it had the previous round so of course its not going to be up there is it?

So.. not to of course insult VGN but i never even saw them in the top 10 in any of those rounds above (they didnt play some of them) So please stop reffering us to VGN. ASS also finished below us by a fair few ranks even though we ended 10th, so comparing us to Ass is also usless. Id worry more about your own alliance (ASS 2) and trying to get them into the top 10 without abusing this alliance. I have total faith in Willzzz been a former Legion founder even if he only has 15 members in this tag next round similar to how DLR played eventually you will see p3nguins return to the top flight. But as ive just proven kaiba your talking as you usally talk, utter shite.

Edit: I also forgot to add that kai also did apply to p3ng once through another member when he was still playing within ass, as he was fed up of the hc there apparently (his own words) So p3nguins wasnt over the hill then for him (1-2 rounds ago) So as Willzzz kindly asked you to back off i am now telling you too. p3nguins had a bad round last round however as proven above its not its worst. It might take a few rounds tbh to get p3ng back on top but hes the man to turn it back around after leading an alliance such as Legion (aka VtS) through the earlier years which was one of the most dominent alliances in PA history. So gud luck to them, and Willzzz yes mark is part of the orbit group. You might get crowly appear soon with 'i told you so' attitude. There mature like that

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 25 Jul 2010 at 07:18.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2010, 07:22   #17
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

ASS was a trainee alliance, so would be kinda hilarious if alliance trying to play pro didnt finish higher. You got a few ASS academy players yourself if I am not mistaken and I doupt you are complaining about them.

Also ASS as a trainee alliance tends to lose their best players eventually, so u should show some respect to people who kept it alive for so long. Perhaps if ASS tried to modify their gameplay as more pro after a while, some of the selfeducated players might have stayed and we could actually discuss ranks.
Unread 25 Jul 2010, 10:22   #18
CrazyDude

CrazyDude is an unknown quantity at this point

Come on guys lets get bk to what this topic is all about and thats P3nguins recruiting for rd 38

Like i said above a great ally and very worthy of people giving them a shot, Yes it will be hard this rd but ive every faith that they can bounce bk.

Good luck guys

Last edited by CrazyDude; 25 Jul 2010 at 10:28.
CrazyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2010, 11:27   #19
Kit

Kit is on a distinguished road

P3n were a fun alliance, always had a good laugh there hope you have a good round!!!
Unread 25 Jul 2010, 12:21   #20
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

GL for next round p3nguins, hopefully in time you can reach the glory days of old.
Unread 25 Jul 2010, 12:46   #21
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

I am making my return
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2010, 17:58   #22
Ave

They were just telling to make light changes internally, so there is something new.

P3nguins I cant see fighting over same players than Horde either. P3ng is more profiled to run an alliance to experienced players and to fight ranks, when horde is looking for new flesh as a starting alliance.

I think dear Kaiba their point was mainly to take this discussion outside to the alliance forums (expections to the round, for example) and not interfere their recruiting progress. It is slightly disrespectfull you see.
Unread 25 Jul 2010, 23:02   #23
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Ok mr ave sir
Unread 26 Jul 2010, 05:15   #24
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

good luck p3nguins, rebuilding is never easy, but if you got a core to build up on I'm sure it will work out.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2010, 12:18   #25
Firebird

Good luck with the coming round p3n
Unread 26 Jul 2010, 17:00   #26
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

Willzzzzz
Yes I am part of the Orbit group.
We did a lot for p3n and left before last round started.
But thats not something to get into on the forums.

Also as it seems assassin has quit PA (again) then he isn't going to run p3n active to fight our new ally. That, is a huge shame. I was really looking forward to it.

As someone said, rebuilding is difficult, but if you have experienced and active officers in command with a dedicated core behind them it can be done.
However I see niether of these and I'm tempted to link this to the lack of a rebutal from assassin of my previous comments.
Unread 26 Jul 2010, 17:00   #27
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

You don't get to circumvent 'I told you so' messages just by pointing out that everything I said turned out exactly how I said it would.

Once again Assassin - all talk, no walk.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2010, 17:02   #28
Singularity
Orbit Defence God

Singularity is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck
Singularity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2010, 04:30   #29
Pug

Pug can only hope to improve

Quote:
And your break away alliance did so much better than both of those old dogs eh?

Both P3n and Subh have good solid cores, it's just a matter of getting some recruits in that compliment that. Both alliances went through rebuilding last round, many of their top players playing for other alliance knowing that fact.

They usually come back 'home' per se' when everything is back on it's feet. I'm sure P3n will give it a good shot this round in getting in these new recruits and getting the alliance back up and running once more.

GL p3n <3 mPulse and crew
Pug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2010, 14:07   #30
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug View Post
Both P3n and Subh have good solid cores,
You seem to not have read previous posts.
P3nguins no longer has a core.
Unread 27 Jul 2010, 14:19   #31
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

Mark: made your point now.

Good luck p3n!
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2010, 19:17   #32
Gotenks

Gotenks is an unknown quantity at this point

<3 p3n
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2010, 21:33   #33
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just a reminder guys - unless you're concerned about a recruitment thread being genuine, AR isn't the place to criticise alliances. The idea is that every alliance can post a recruitment thread here without having to defend their record.
Unread 6 Aug 2010, 01:30   #34
Edge
hate us cuz they ain't us

Edge has a spectacular aura aboutEdge has a spectacular aura about

Hope the round goes well for you.
Unread 6 Aug 2010, 15:12   #35
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Why have you stopped recruiting?
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2010, 15:23   #36
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light

We've decided to stop recruiting for various reasons and I dont really want to open those reasons up to flame wars and the various other nonsense that usually goes on on these boards.

Apologies if our closing recruitment has upset or annoyed any of ye.

mPulse

http://www.netgamers.org
irc.netgamers.org

Feel free to drop into #netgamers for a chat!
If you have any P related questions just join #cservice

For Planetarion related questions and general game help, please join #Support

NetGamers - Our support staff are fkn awesome.
mPulse is offline   Reply With Quote