User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:12   #201
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Dace Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammy
i taught myself how to use the quote thing!

oh god, seriously, more stuff! im so lazy, i cant cope as it is
the next thing you'll learn is that you can edit people's quotes to say whatever you want.

after that you learn that it isn't usually funny.

at least that was the trend of my experience.
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:12   #202
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i'm 16, my name is Jamie and I'm from Birmingham
yes Ste. sure it is
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:13   #203
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
girls can dress up to look quite mature when they're only 14-15. my cousin often does it (shes only just 15)
orly
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:13   #204
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
is it wrong that i'm really attracted to ammy?
It's more that we're struggling to understand why, than is wrong
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:15   #205
ammy

ammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of light

heylo jamie, which part of b'ham you live in? ever go to carling academy?

Quote:
seriously, run away now.

internet relationships are usually bad.
etc etc.

internet relationships? people actually go out with each other on the internet? are you serious!?
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:15   #206
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
i have a thing for emo girls

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:16   #207
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

that's a bit harsh TK
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:16   #208
Dark_Mage
I wish I was a Commander

Dark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud of

I don't remember reading that on your blog Dante.

[edit] what the hell. When I went to post Dante's was the one just before mine and now it's not even on the same page I spent five minutes looking at the new smilies and now this whole thing doesn't make any sense. I'm not posting on here for about another year now.
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:16   #209
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i have a thing for girls
fixed for you
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:17   #210
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Solihull

I'm not allowed to ride the bus on my own so I haven't been into town properly yet

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:17   #211
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Mage
I don't remember reading that on your blog Dante.
I haven't updated in a while otherwise I would.
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:17   #212
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
orly
yeh - PICS PLZ

Unread 10 May 2006, 22:17   #213
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:

internet relationships? people actually go out with each other on the internet? are you serious!?
yes
when someone says "yes, my gf/bf is <nick>" then you start laughing.

then they meet and can't stand each other
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:18   #214
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
fixed for you
damn - you got me

Unread 10 May 2006, 22:18   #215
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Solihull

I'm not allowed to ride the bus on my own so I haven't been into town properly yet
you wouldn't be reading SOMEONE's info and making the rest up as you go along, would you Ste?
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:19   #216
Ste
Bored

Quote:
you wouldn't be reading SOMEONE's info and making the rest up as you go along, would you Ste?
HOW DARE YOU

Unread 10 May 2006, 22:19   #217
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
girls can dress up to look quite mature when they're only 14-15. my cousin often does it (shes only just 15)
This is true. Apparently when I was working in a shop I sold alcohol to a 13 year old. I swear she looked a lot older than 13
We shall remember them.
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:20   #218
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

I go to Birmingam New Street every few months!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:21   #219
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
HOW DARE YOU

sorry, I wasn't sure for a while. I was going to phone up your mum to say I thought you were just about big enough to go on the bus on your own.

Saying 16 year olds arent allowed on a bus is rather patronising though, tbh.
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:22   #220
Ste
Bored

Quote:
sorry, I wasn't sure for a while. I was going to phone up your mum to say I thought you were just about big enough to go on the bus on your own.

Saying 16 year olds arent allowed on a bus is rather patronising though, tbh.
I hate my parents.

Sometimes I think it would be better if I was dead

Unread 10 May 2006, 22:23   #221
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

us too
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:23   #222
Appocomaster
PA Team

Please... noo... it's getting not funny
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:24   #223
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Please... noo... it's getting not funny
I have that affect on threads.

Unread 10 May 2006, 22:24   #224
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like how GD has effectively turned into plasticbrilliance in terms of average post quality here :/
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:24   #225
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
HE'S TURNING INTO ONE OF THEM
SAVE HIM!!!!
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:24   #226
ammy

ammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Dace Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
hm 'why'? **** knows, but that was a little rude. I now imagine you to be mobidly obese with self esteem issues, hence why you have to pick on me ghh. Im not really angry. I just like to give the illusion that i am...

ah i love sollihul, you should run away for a day and go in to b'ham - i go there all the time to escape the semi-suburban chavvy boredom of kenilworth
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:27   #227
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I have that affect on threads.
"I make threads so emo they delete their own posts"
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:27   #228
Ste
Bored

Quote:
hm 'why'? **** knows, but that was a little rude. I now imagine you to be mobidly obese with self esteem issues, hence why you have to pick on me ghh. Im not really angry. I just like to give the illusion that i am...
Tomkat has cancer. He's allowed to be angry.

Quote:
ah i love sollihul, you should run away for a day and go in to b'ham - i go there all the time to escape the semi-suburban chavvy boredom of kenilworth
NO WAY - you live near me!

Unread 10 May 2006, 22:28   #229
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:

it's possible he made up where he lived. Possible

most teenagers have low self esteem.
especially those who look like they don't, often.
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:28   #230
Smudge
For Crowly <3

its true love!
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:28   #231
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I like how GD has effectively turned into plasticbrilliance in terms of average post quality here :/
yeh, if i bring the quality down far enough then people will transport across... like osmosis or something.

Unread 10 May 2006, 22:28   #232
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
He's a teacher with cancer, so you weren't far off.

<3 ya TK
We shall remember them.
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:30   #233
Appocomaster
PA Team

he teaches biology.
"today kids, we're learning about cancer."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
yeh, if i bring the quality down far enough then people will transport across... like osmosis or something.
to GD? or from it?
i.e. which is more shit and needs its post quality reduced
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:31   #234
ammy

im confused. If tomkat really does have cancer then.. well im sorry. But im pretty sure he doesn't. Obviously as a trained doctor i can make this diagnosis.

Yep, aren't the west midlands fun!?
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:33   #235
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Luton > West Midlands
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:33   #236
Appocomaster
PA Team

There's a recent thread somewhere about it.
some people bought him a psp and stuff.
apparently it's not too serious and he only has to see doctors once every couple of weeks for therapy.
he told us to think up jokes cos he's run out of them. I hope mine is up to scratch TK! <3
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:34   #237
Ste
Bored

Quote:
im confused. If tomkat really does have cancer then.. well im sorry. But im pretty sure he doesn't. Obviously as a trained doctor i can make this diagnosis.
I think the people on here who went to visit him in hospital might know a little better than you.

Quote:
wow cool, we should meet up sometime

Unread 10 May 2006, 22:34   #238
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
Luton > West Midlands
your recent comments have been a bit repetative, Smudge!

they start "Luton >"and end with whatever the topic of converstation is.

tbh, Luton isn't that great
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:34   #239
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
wow cool, we should meet up sometime
I'm crying tears of blood
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:35   #240
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

he does, but its not serious

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=190482

edit: hmm seems couple peple beat me

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:35   #241
ammy

hm i agree, but the ones that look like they don't usually cover it up by being really arrogant tossers...

I have to end everything with an elipses - or it just doesn't feel right. Ive become an elipses addict...
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:36   #242
Appocomaster
PA Team

elipses?
do you mean 3 full stops?
they're called periods, but ending everything with periods might be painful.

what do you agree with?
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:37   #243
Ste
Bored

she agrees that we should meet up

Unread 10 May 2006, 22:38   #244
Appocomaster
PA Team

or that you're being fake?
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:38   #245
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

the fake hopefully

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:39   #246
ammy

Quote:
I'm crying tears of blood
you and me both...

Tomkat im sorry about the whole cancer thing, it appears my diagnosis was wrong - hope u get better soon

meet up? for all i know you could be 32 with a wife and kids! *Aren't you forgetting im underage*
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:40   #247
Smudge
For Crowly <3

I nearly had drink come out through my nose after thinking the thought of him having wife and kids.

Positive Rep for you!
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:43   #248
Ste
Bored

PAGE 6

Quote:
meet up? for all i know you could be 32 with a wife and kids! *Aren't you forgetting im underage*
you said that "underage" didn't matter :crymeariver:

You could be a 48 year old bloke for all I know.

PM me some pics and I might believe you're only 15.

Unread 10 May 2006, 22:44   #249
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Mr. T has TK's cancer or so I read somewhere. Since we're sort of on the topic
We shall remember them.
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:50   #250
ammy

hm you send me some pics and i might believe you too

all these guys have seen a picture of me on my bebo profile thing.

how do you send pictures on this?

and nah the 16 thing doesn't matter - theres loadsa stuff your'e not legally allowed to do untill you're older but it doesn't usualy stop me...

have you got msn?
Closed Thread