User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 May 2003, 01:13   #1
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
This is thoroughly bizarre.

I have officially met someone weirder than me. I've been talking on MSN to this random person, from Montana, and she is absolutely fixated with diapers. I mean, they rule her life. Diapers diapers diapers. Just read this.

Possibilities fold, chances turn out bad, options collapse, like some metaphysical tower of cards toppled by a breath of wind. says:
Why the hell are you so obsessed with diapers?

Beth says:
that's what i meant my stories are weird

Beth says:
diapers diapers diapers it has

Beth says:
oh

Beth says:
i talk to other diaper lovers online

Beth says:
soem of them are even aspies

Beth says:
some]

Possibilities fold, chances turn out bad, options collapse, like some metaphysical tower of cards toppled by a breath of wind. says:
Why are you so obsessed with diapers?

Beth says:
i dunno

Beth says:
i don't see anything wrong with them

Beth says:
my mom finds them sick

Beth says:
and my dad finds it weird

It is a bit weird

Beth says:
i just find it innocent

But what's the fixation with them?

Beth says:
and some diaper lovers find diapers to be sexual

Beth says:
i don't

Beth says:
i dunno

okay

Beth says:
I like them

So what do you find interesting about them?

Beth says:
wearing them

Beth says:
no potty breaks lol

What is there to say about them?

heh

np

Beth says:
do u find me weird now?

A little

But I'm pretty damn weird myself

Beth says:
oh

So who am I to talk

Beth says:
in what way?

Beth says:
weird in what way?

Beth says:
hello?

Well

Beth says:
u there?

YEah

I'm still here sorry

It's hard to say

It's just . . . Diapers aren't really something to have an overbearing fixation about

Other things

Like writing, or astronomy, or dinosaurs, or the dimensions of cathedrals. They're cool to be obsessed with . . . But diapers?

Beth says:
but you can still do those things when ur in diapers

Beth says:
lol

Beth says:
my dad is confused aboput it too

Beth says:
he knows i keep them in the house somewhere

Beth says:
but i have them hidden

Beth says:
my goal is to earn more money and go out and buy more diapers and hide them in my room

Beth says:
im going to get different brands of them

okay

Beth says:
i once had my period in one and when my dad saw them in the trash, he thought i pooped in one

Beth says:
lol

Beth says:
because my period was brown

Beth says:
im not the only person on the planet with diaper interests

Really?

Beth says:
yeah

*feels faint*

Beth says:
other people on the board i go to every day have diaper interests too

Beth says:
why do u feel faint?

okay

Beth says:
and there are diaper groups online

Beth says:
im in a lot of them

Beth says:
very few are normal groups

Beth says:
and one is about mary stuart masterson

Beth says:
ive never mentioned me and diapers in the normal groups

Beth says:
only in the diaper groups

Beth says:
http://http://pub22.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?
usernum=1813714905

Beth says:
that one has bunch of stories on that board

Beth says:
http://pub7.bravenet.com/forum/show....rnum=585267537

Beth says:
i own that one

Beth says:
look at this site

Beth says:
www.diaper-tales.net/tdt.htm

Beth says:
hope im not scaring u away

A little

I think it's okay

Really

You're a nice person

Beth says:
what does that got to do wityh me and the diapers?

I will be frank with you, and risk offending you. An overbearing interest in diapers is not a natural interest to have. It's abnormal. Why are you so obsessed with them? It's okay. I'm not trying to get at you or anything. I'm just trying to understand where the obsession comes from.

Beth says:
u didn't seem offensive at all;

Why are you so obsessed with them? What's so great about them?

Beth says:
maybe its because kids were so mean tyo me when i was little

Beth says:
they feel nice

Beth says:
soft

That might be a factor

Beth says:
comfortable

Beth says:
mom says im in a fantasy world

okay

You are

I am as well

But less so than you

It sounds

Beth says:
how are my with diaper me being in a fantasy world?

well

It's just...

diapers...

y'know...

*waves hand vaguely*

Beth says:
what does that word mean?

never mind

Beth says:
sorry

Beth says:
ill go looking for the damn dictionary

*morg has never heard of GD
<@morg> sounds like an std to me

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
General Geiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 01:15   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I saw 'period

I stopped.
Unread 31 May 2003, 09:19   #3
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Suggest she become an astronaut; I hear they have to wear 'urine collection devices' and such on lift off etc...
Unread 31 May 2003, 10:32   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://www.diaper-tales.net/text/tdt/vol1/tiff001.txt

holy jesus fking christ
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 10:37   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I saw 'period

I stopped.
Likewise
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 11:32   #6
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
You've pulled there, mate.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 12:07   #7
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Beth says:
my goal is to earn more money and go out and buy more diapers and hide them in my room

Hey, I think she was taking the piss.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 12:36   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
if you were bored
and had nothing to do except wind up people online
youd do the same

personally ive been hording brown paper bags for years. theres something about the sound they make when you hold them that brings tears to my eyes...
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 12:39   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
personally ive been hording brown paper bags for years. theres something about the sound they make when you hold them that brings tears to my eyes...
I'll never look at you in the same way again....
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 13:01   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Beth says:

Hey, I think she was taking the piss.
or a.