User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 24 Oct 2002, 13:44   #51
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
RiCo.
Somehow I could predict this.

Can I keep my other accounts?

Unread 24 Oct 2002, 17:57   #52
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

We should ban all the people I don't like, quite clearly. It's no fun otherwise.
Unread 24 Oct 2002, 18:00   #53
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
THEAMION
Unread 24 Oct 2002, 19:48   #54
MonotoneMan

"i must say that i am shocked! my name have not been mentioned even once."

I'm still surprised that TheMightyGoat#7 has only been mentioned once.

Unread 24 Oct 2002, 19:51   #55
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
nempori

clearly

Or MarilynManson because he so god damn sexy
Unread 24 Oct 2002, 20:37   #56
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
We should ban all the people I don't like, quite clearly. It's no fun otherwise.
YOU ARE SPOSED TO LIST THEM FFS.

Being the idea of the thread etc, thus I assume enabling the mods to immediately delete them.

Oh and TMG has been quite readable of late, IMHO.
Unread 24 Oct 2002, 22:37   #57
Dudels

Quote:
Originally posted by Wrong!
Karmulian.
Kambo is ace!

Methinks that all of these single-viewed, pro-yankian Nazis should all go.

Unread 24 Oct 2002, 23:07   #58
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
what did I do ffs? I'm not even here. Just let me die on my own
Unread 24 Oct 2002, 23:10   #59
Simple

Quote:
Originally posted by the dying puppy
what did I do ffs? I'm not even here. Just let me die on my own
How about i hold you upside down by your legs and rip you in half, you dirty bitch

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 00:53   #60
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Simple

How about i hold you upside down by your legs and rip you in half, you dirty bitch
Luverly, here have a cookie

p.s me as a DYB member feels its my duty for vote sword
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 02:14   #61
Nashmeister

Quote:
Originally posted by Simple

Heh, some bitterness has a great effect.

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 10:51   #62
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by ReZpawner
i must say that i am shocked! my name have not been mentioned even once. wasn't it worth my efforts?
**** sake!
ReZpawner

who are you????

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 12:29   #63
Ghosteh

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx

JBOY is sweet.
He is not my mortal enemy, and i guess i qualify as a spammer..

If you haven't graduated from Shai Gar's School of Spam, you aren't qualified yet.

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 13:10   #64
Skitz Mickz

Barry

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 13:35   #65
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghosteh

If you haven't graduated from Shai Gar's School of Spam, you aren't qualified yet.

I don't do it Shai style, i still have my account...

Muhahahaha!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 20:17   #66
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

10k posts, 1 account frozen, i got it back and got made a mod. I hereby declare myself 854 times the spammer shaigar ever will be.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 20:31   #67
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
Sunday8pm, for God's sake. I don't care if he's already been I.P. banned, just do it again. Or find some other way to make his life marginally more unpleasant than it already is. I don't care what.

W: Cool. Why?

*morg has never heard of GD
<@morg> sounds like an std to me

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 22:14   #68
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

_RATM_ is infamous around these parts_RATM_ is infamous around these parts
swiss rebel
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:36   #69
Androme

last I heard, Shai's turned over a new leaf with a new account under a new isp with tiscali... ?

Unread 26 Oct 2002, 00:28   #70
Akallabeth
Insomniac

Akallabeth is an unknown quantity at this point
flyins <--- some1 who has been getting on my nerves ... ALOT...

banning reason: unprecedented stupidity and arrogance (yes, even DavidBrahms didn't get on my nerves as much)
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 10:46   #71
Ghosteh

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood

10k posts, 1 account frozen, i got it back and got made a mod. I hereby declare myself 854 times the spammer shaigar ever will be.

You still have 45 accounts to be deleted yet.....

Unread 26 Oct 2002, 10:49   #72
Ghosteh

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme
last I heard, Shai's turned over a new leaf with a new account under a new isp with tiscali... ?

I don't know who or what tiscali is, but I do know that he's figured out proxies, and that he has hijacked another forum user's account. The user went along with it willingly of course.

Unread 26 Oct 2002, 11:18   #73
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by General Geiger

W: Cool. Why?
Because you'd whine!
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 14:21   #74
Androme

Quote:

I don't know who or what tiscali is, but I do know that he's figured out proxies, and that he has hijacked another forum user's account. The user went along with it willingly of course.
so it was MM's account? that would explain why he 'lost' his GD position...

Unread 26 Oct 2002, 15:29   #75
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
in my whole career as a gd poster i have never been closely to getting my account closed...

SO FUCKING GO ON THEN!!!!!
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 16:46   #76
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood

you are a clever spammer.
shai gar is the pldest spamm0rer ever because of his uselessness.

Shai Gar!
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 17:13   #77
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by W

Because you'd whine!
If there was no good or obvious reason, I'd consider it my mature duty to whine, to make sure no one else received similar treatment. So I guess you're right.

*morg has never heard of GD
<@morg> sounds like an std to me

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 18:01   #78
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LISELOTTE
in my whole career as a gd poster i have never been closely to getting my account closed...

SO ******* GO ON THEN!!!!!
We don't do requests

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 23:57   #79
Androme

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
We don't do requests
Dr. Watson is on the case

Unread 27 Oct 2002, 09:49   #80
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism

Cue Handel's Messiah, Hallelujah Chorus.
i don't know why but i find this extremely funny, heh
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 13:00   #81
Aziraphale

One_Darling and the_general8

Unread 28 Oct 2002, 18:04   #82
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Aziraphale
One_Darling and the_general8
We should ban you for being a crappy troll account.
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 19:15   #83

zeus

Unread 28 Oct 2002, 23:56   #84
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
im deffantly voteing for Warfalcon and Sandsnake and the bad Yank PR co
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 00:02   #85
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by eple
anyone mentioned warfalcon yet?

oh well, WARFALCON WARFALCON WARFALCON!

i like this guy well done WARFALCON AND SANDSNAKE
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 20:24   #86
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
Hows about we ban wossname Raevenloft :P
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 21:00   #87
wu_trax

everyone who cant use this BLOODY QUOTE BUTTON

Unread 30 Oct 2002, 01:53   #88
Androme

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
everyone who cant use this BLOODY QUOTE BUTTON
FYI, it can be located [ here ]

Unread 30 Oct 2002, 16:39   #89

ME! I should be banned

Unread 31 Oct 2002, 07:19   #90
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
I VOTE BLACK_OPPS for:
  • Misspelling "Ops"
  • Using a different nick on IRC
  • Being Anti-American, Commie Skerm
  • for talking Wolfbabe into /killing me that one day (YES, I REMEMBER)
  • That is all
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 19:45   #91
Miserableman
Not a Cow

Miserableman is an unknown quantity at this point
MonotoneMan

For posting complete drivel and having a name similar to mine
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 19:51   #92
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Miserableman

For posting complete drivel and having a name too similar to mine for my liking.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 23:30   #93
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

_RATM_ is infamous around these parts_RATM_ is infamous around these parts
after a long period of thought, i remain with SWISS REBEL but i have also thought about GUNN3R he should also be exiled into iraq
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 10:27   #94
jacob

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by MonotoneMan
"Kissing ass, *cough*, suck-up *cough*, *cough*."

No *cough* f-cking *cough cough* sh-t *sputter* Sherlock *cough, cough, hack up a lung*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't **** either. Their is always a chance that the female will get pregnant. Besides, it's not good for you. Not good for the community to use the word ****. Think about the nxt generation.

Unread 1 Nov 2002, 10:29   #95
Ghosteh

Quote:
Originally posted by jacob
quote:
Originally posted by MonotoneMan
"Kissing ass, *cough*, suck-up *cough*, *cough*."

No *cough* f-cking *cough cough* sh-t *sputter* Sherlock *cough, cough, hack up a lung*

Don't **** either. Their is always a chance that the female will get pregnant. Besides, it's not good for you. Not good for the community to use the word ****. Think about the nxt generation.

Either make sense or **** off

Unread 1 Nov 2002, 11:25   #96
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
hmmm...
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 02:45   #97
Miserableman
Not a Cow

Miserableman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Miserableman

For posting complete drivel and having a name too similar to mine for my liking.
I was here first!!@!~:1
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 12:27   #98
Ghosteh

Shouldin't this thread be named 'Which user must we ban?'

Unread 2 Nov 2002, 18:19   #99
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
is sword still around? if so...him?
or anyone who is currently a 'big player' on 'role play'. or...everyone who is currently on 'role play'
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 15:24   #100
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by seventh
or anyone who is currently a 'big player' on 'role play'. or...everyone who is currently on 'role play'
Ahhh, bless!
This one is so sweet!

/me polishes the seventh