User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Apr 2005, 14:18   #1
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Why i like Camilla

She's married now and there's no stopping her. She is the Duchess of Cornwall. She is an HRH (her royal highness for the yanks). and she is princess of wales (but she's not going to use it)
I thought i'd explain why I like her.

Firstly she clearly loves Charles. It seems clear that she always loved Charles from when they met back in the seventies. Now she didn't marry Charles in the 70s because she was thought to be of too low birth. this isn't mentioned very often but her family bloodline was not consider suitable.

So off charles was sent to the navy and poor camilla was left alone. she went on and married, and who can really blame her?

So charlie boy comes back and she trys to be his friend. its clear by now that charles must marry and that Spencer girl is picked. camilla tries to be helpful, she hosts parties for diana, she is one of diana's first supports (diana needed a lot of supporting) and charles even proposes to diana in camilla's vegetable garden.

time goes by, diana breaks down, time after time after time. marriage comes unstuck. charles is initially told that he can not possibly divorce. the relationship becomes sexual again.

all of a sudden everyone's in the press. diana publishes a secret expose book (pretends she wasn't involved but we now know she was), charles publishes a book, diana goes on panorama, diana headlines the papers, charles is in the paper. camilla's name becomes mud in the press.

and where is camilla? not a titter, not a whisper, not a quote to a journalist not an appearance on richard and judy. nought.

TO THIS DAY she hasn't said a word.

I would venture to say that camilla is also quite sharp, she's 'on the ball'. duchy originals was her idea (shrewd) we can guess that other wise decisions. we know for a fact that she herself wanted it made clear she doesn't want to be queen and that she is to be called d.o.c. not p.o.w.

so let's review

1) she's got common sense
2) she's got dignity
3) she doesn't talk to the press
4) she may well stop charles turning into his father

I can honestly say I like her much more than i like any other member of the royal family atm
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 14:24   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Why i like Camilla

Surely Charlie could better have gotten himself a young busty photomodel instead of this Camilla figure.
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 14:30   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Does this mean Charles isn't allowed to be King btw?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 14:31   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So you're basically saying that you like her because she has no real integrity to speak of, and has spent her entire life pandering to the irrational whims of morons?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 14:39   #5
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
So you're basically saying that you like her because she has no real integrity to speak of, and has spent her entire life pandering to the irrational whims of morons?
No, I think he is saying that Camilla has enough integrity to not go running off to the press everytime she has sand in her vagina and doesn't pander to the irrational whims of morons (ie, the press)

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 14:58   #6
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

I am in support of the marriage completely. I don't think Camilla has done anything particularly bad in the past. Nothing that the rest of the country isn't up to anyway.

I'm severely doubt Prince Charles will ever become King anyway, so the issue will just blow over. If Prince Charles outlives the Queen I'd be suprised - the women in that family have the long lasting gene (just look at the Queen Mother). If Prince Charles does outlive the Queen, he'll probably abdicate infavour of William who is far better suited to the position. So Camilla will remain as the Duchess of Cornwall and everyone will be happy (except the people from Cornwall perhaps).

The only thing i hate about the Marriage is that i have to watch it on TV. Its on 3 of the Channels i can receive, in two languages (English and Welsh) and the only other thing i can watch is Horse racing. Why does every channel have to show the same thing - i think there should be a ban on such coverage.
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 15:06   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

everyone from work buggered off to the staff room to watch the ceremony and left me to man the desk by myself, which was ok as we only had about 3 people to be served
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 15:07   #8
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

the head of the monarchy is also the head of the church......

I;m not gonna say any more but it's a very interesting position he's putting himself in.

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 15:12   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdnRisKy
the head of the monarchy is also the head of the church......
And past kings have always had such a habit of respecting the positions the Church takes on marriage
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 15:12   #10
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

tbh they looked happy, and that was nice to see, gl to them
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 15:20   #11
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Does this mean Charles isn't allowed to be King btw?
Why would it mean that?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 15:30   #12
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Why would it mean that?
marrying a divorcee is bad historically...
didn't George have to abdicate because of it?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 15:37   #13
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Your royal family is so much more interesting than ours :\
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 15:38   #14
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

It was Edward VIII, and the woman was married which was the problem I believe...
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 15:55   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I genuinely can't understand how a thinking person could be interested in this nonsense tbh. It's only one better than caring about Big Brother or something of that nature.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 16:08   #16
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
It was Edward VIII, and the woman was married which was the problem I believe...
The problem was less her marital history and more the fact that she was an American and a Nazi.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 16:58   #17
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I genuinely can't understand how a thinking person could be interested in this nonsense tbh. It's only one better than caring about Big Brother or something of that nature.
Agreed.

What's worse is that all tax-payers are paying for this nonsense, including you. Although, it's not too bad as you can laugh and jeer at whatever cock ups they throw up from time to time.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 17:30   #18
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakoff
Its on 3 of the Channels i can receive, in two languages (English and Welsh) and the only other thing i can watch is Horse racing.
If Camilla broke into a run, you'd have horse racing on all four channels.

ho ho

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 22:02   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Why i like Camilla

Quote:
The problem was less her marital history and more the fact that she was an American and a Nazi.
It was largely (at the time, at least.) a combination of her being an outsider and a divorcee. She was hardly an ideologically commited Nazi, and even so, Edward was himself sympathetic to Germany. (The two of them visited Hitler at the Berghof the next year.)
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 03:33   #20
zakoff
Evul Critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Your royal family is so much more interesting than ours :\
aren't you from Norway?

I thought your heir to the throne met his lass in a Nightclub and she's a slapper etc?

or is that Denmark?
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 03:33   #21
zakoff
Evul Critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
If Camilla broke into a run, you'd have horse racing on all four channels.

ho ho
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 03:43   #22
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
aren't you from Norway?

I thought your heir to the throne met his lass in a Nightclub and she's a slapper etc?

or is that Denmark?
Thats us.
That created a bit of fuss. But then she appologized for her "wild past". Her father is a alcoholic or something, and he sellls her out to the weekly tabloid. So I guess he is one of the reasons why she is pretty well liked now, due to sympathy.
She has made no serious errors of any sorts since getting involved with the crownprince Haakon... How intersting can you make that??

In Denmark on the other side, there you have something. One of the princes has gotten divorced just recently, and was out partying and hitting on girls have his age, when his wife was with their small kid(s). Thats a serious scandal.

We dont have scandals. Okey, our king drinks to much prob. Its a public secreet. Nobody really cares. His father (Olav 5th) was listed as national hero (together with his father, Haakon the 7th), so I guess he comes with a lot of cred. Then you have the princess who married a stupid author, but even this stupid author with a big ego settled in, and is now doing nothing wrong. I had hope for him. But oh no.
Its hard to be a republican in Norway!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles

Last edited by G.K Zhukov; 10 Apr 2005 at 03:48.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 03:50   #23
zakoff
Evul Critter

You don't really think that Camilla Parker Bowles has done anything interesting in her life. She probably doesn't know what a nightclub is or what 'wild' really means. She is a rather dull person, at least your slapper princess is a modern day cinderella. Camilla is just as boring as ever.

Scandanavian royalty is clearly twice as interesting as ours. All that happened in Britain was the death of Diana. The rest is pretty standard.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 03:59   #24
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Scandanavian royalty is clearly twice as interesting as ours. All that happened in Britain was the death of Diana. The rest is pretty standard.
Are you german? I know they are obsessed with our young royals. If you are visiting germany, you will probably see them on the front cover of some of those magazines.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 04:01   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

People complain when they do things like talk about tampons and 'reveal' that they actually have sexual intercourse with each other, because 'it's not proper' and then they also complain when they are nice and dull and perfect.

There's no winning.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 04:09   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The order of these problems tells you a lot about the British Royal Family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
There's no winning.
They could give up all their wealth, abdicate their position, live on an housing estate in Hackney and sell copies of The Socialist Worker outside Stoke Newington train station. That'd fix it.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 04:16   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I'm sure the Queen is sometimes very receptive to the idea of giving up her money, status, influence and priviledges in order to grow a moustache, wear an overcoat purchased from Oxfam, and live in the appaling ****ing squalor of some south London shithole where you have to suck 9-inch cheesy West Indian cock 9-5 for three months of the year in order to simply save up enough money to buy a second-hand radiator that was produced in Malaysia in 1982 and which doesn't actually work.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 04:23   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

We've all done it.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 13:13   #29
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I suspect that if Charles had married Camilla straight off, instead of Diana, then the Royal Family would be less celebrities than monarchs now.

The reason a lot of the press don't like it is because Camilla is less glamorous than Diana was, and so will provide less in the way of entertainment for the masses.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 22:52   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

If they want to draw in the plebs then Camilla's title should be HRH The Rumpy of Pumpy or something like that.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 22:57   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

she will win hearts

you will see.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 22:58   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
she will win hearts
Not many cocks tho
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 00:45   #33
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

I think I could care less....

Maybe.....

If I tried really hard.

Is the pope dead yet btw?
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 01:46   #34
Denial

Denial is a jewel in the roughDenial is a jewel in the roughDenial is a jewel in the roughDenial is a jewel in the rough

Camilla sucks
Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 02:33   #35
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I suspect that if Charles had married Camilla straight off, instead of Diana, then the Royal Family would be less celebrities than monarchs now.
Unless they had some highly publicized affairs, terminating in a divorce, with Camilla dying in a car crash and Charles going on to marry his mistress.
Quote:
The reason a lot of the press don't like it is because Camilla is less glamorous than Diana was, and so will provide less in the way of entertainment for the masses.
Diana wasn't particularity glamorous at first.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 08:28   #36
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
the perfect wife.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 08:29   #37
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
And past kings have always had such a habit of respecting the positions the Church takes on marriage
but then the existance of the Church is down to the position one king took on marraige. plus he wanted the money and power too.

Unread 11 Apr 2005, 08:31   #38
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
In Denmark on the other side, there you have something. One of the princes has gotten divorced just recently, and was out partying and hitting on girls have his age, when his wife was with their small kid(s). Thats a serious scandal.
what is the actualy situation with Princess Alexandria now? she still seems to be very much in the limelight and quite a popular figure there too. did she get a fair bit of sympathy after what the prince did?

Unread 11 Apr 2005, 11:04   #39
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

charlie aint gonna be king. wont be another monarch when liz pegs it.
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 11:14   #40
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
She is the Duchess of Cornwall.
Fs. And there's me going to Cornwall with my gf.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 11:15   #41
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denial
Camilla sucks
my dick.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 11:29   #42
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
she will win hearts

you will see.
yes
i do not believe that the choreography of the last few years will have ended on saturday
let the charity work etc commence
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 13:43   #43
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
charlie aint gonna be king. wont be another monarch when liz pegs it.
'course there will. The monarchy will roll on like the ancient unused christmas-tree-shaped air freshener that was hung on the rear view mirror of your car that you claim you will change eventually but never actually will.

Unread 11 Apr 2005, 13:46   #44
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

byebye British monarchy.

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 13:56   #45
Radical Edward

If we do get rid of the monarchy, I think we should do away with the whole head-of-state bollocks. I mean, what is the point?

Unread 12 Apr 2005, 14:55   #46
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If people didnt talk about them, they would go away, surely.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2005, 15:24   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denial
Camilla sucks
You suck Yahwe; she sucks Charles. Which is worse, do you suppose?