User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Mar 2005, 15:46   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
All those people ...

who are saying "Ban him! Ban him!" cause they don't like Chika should remember 2000 odd years ago and the crowd of people screaming "Crucify him! Crucify him!" when they were given the option of what happened to OUR LORD JESUS and i think we all know what happened to Jesus because he became more powerful than you could ever imagine when he was struck down and do we really want to risk the same thing with someone like Chika cause i dont think we do
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 15:47   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: All those people ...

Yeah, but at least he'll be dead for three days.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 15:48   #3
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Yeah, but at least he'll be dead for three days.
or until the attack on the death star
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 15:56   #4
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Please. Please don't compare me to Jesus.
Also. Question. is it ok to make jokes about someone being dead?
hehe. sadly, the more public that you post comments like this, the easier it will be for me to get undone what is done.
Despite what you say, you know it and I know it.
Cheers.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 15:56   #5
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

I’ll let you in on a little secret. Chika is going out of his way to piss every one off in an attempt to get banned. The reason for doing so is that he’s too weak minded to leave the online community that is consuming his rl so he has to find another way. He will do his very best to get banned.

He tried to do the same from the pa community. Suddenly he started to act like this moronic imbecile we see on GD resulting in him making a quit thread stating that he had been acting like a twat lately and that he was about to get married (yeah right) and therefore had to quit.

It didn’t work.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 15:57   #6
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I copy all of this btw. An organized reaction beats an angry one anyday.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 15:58   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Chika, I think you should come to #forums on ircnetgamers.org.

Once there, you can BATTLERAP this out with the chosen "champion".

It really does seem to be the only solution?
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 15:59   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

TRUE OR FALSE TRUE OR FALSE YOU DECIDE:

Chika is spanish for "takes the cock"
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:00   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
sadly, the more public that you post comments like this, the easier it will be for me to get undone what is done.
So, is AD more or less public than GD?
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:00   #10
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
I’ll let you in on a little secret. Chika is going out of his way to piss every one off in an attempt to get banned. The reason for doing so is that he’s too weak minded to leave the online community that is consuming his rl so he has to find another way. He will do his very best to get banned.

He tried to do the same from the pa community. Suddenly he started to act like this moronic imbecile we see on GD resulting in him making a quit thread stating that he had been acting like a twat lately and that he was about to get married (yeah right) and therefore had to quit.

It didn’t work.
Erm no. hard to finish top 10, 2 times in a row if I was leaving the game. Sadly, I did get married. And I do have a son. I wouldn't lie about that. The thread was for my friends. Cause I cba to pm everyone. I love you though trev, so I would send you some pics if you want.
Peace.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:02   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Erm no. hard to finish top 10, 2 times in a row if I was leaving the game.
Watch out guys, he's a big man on the internet.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:02   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

Chika got married to his cellmate when he was in prison and the son he talks about is actually his anal prolapse
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:02   #13
Chika

Quote:
So, is AD more or less public than GD?
Well, if you read AD, I posted my comments and that was that. I never though I would say it, but you guys tend to have BIGGER ego's than those on AD. SO you want to argue back and forth.
Sadly, I base my posts around the " you are not 1337" factor, and words just flow up because my mind frame is that you suck. ANd I beleive the longer one has been posting on forums, the less chance that I beleive that they actually have a life. "batteries in my pocket" " favorite simpsons quote" I discussed these things in third grade.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:04   #14
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Come On And Battlerap Rabbit
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:04   #15
Chika

Quote:
Watch out guys, he's a big man on the internet.
I wouldn't say I was a big man. Sadly, the only one portraying that is those with admins threatening ban. I told you once before, look at yourself first.
And it all depends on how you measure yourself. I surely don't play online games to lose.
Thats a no brainer. i don't think anyone does. Sorry, your post is invalid.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:05   #16
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace

Chika got married to his cellmate when he was in prison and the son he talks about is actually his anal prolapse
FALSE.
He wasn't my cellmate.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:07   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: All those people ...

If you think GD is such a pack of unreformed losers, then why are you here?

Hey, that's a good question, Marilyn.

I think we'll help you disentangle yourself from this sea of nonsensica and purile drivel, Chika.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:08   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Well, if you read AD, I posted my comments and that was that.
Stop avoiding the question. Is AD more or less public than GD? WELL?

Quote:
I never though I would say it, but you guys tend to have BIGGER ego's than those on AD.
Unless AD has changed a lot in the last 2 years, this is utterly laughable.

Quote:
Sadly, I base my posts around the " you are not 1337" factor, and words just flow up because my mind frame is that you suck.
So what you're saying is that you came to GD to harass everyone with your unevidenced beliefs?

Quote:
"batteries in my pocket" " favorite simpsons quote" I discussed these things in third grade.
If you discussed the pragmatical nature of modern society in respect to personal freedoms vs the stability of the state, I'd be impressed.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:09   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
FALSE.
He wasn't my cellmate.

yeah yeah yeah i know i know he was your "lover"
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:09   #20
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
If you think GD is such a pack of unreformed losers, then why are you here?

Hey, that's a good question, Marilyn.

I think we'll help you disentangle yourself from this sea of nonsensica and purile drivel, Chika.
You comment on this thread and let it stay open?
This is clearly attacking my person. No, help yourself sir
You are the one with problems.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:11   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Enough Already!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:11   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:

But at least he's asking Joan for some advice to help sort them out
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:11   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Enough Already!

But he's fun.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:12   #24
Tomkat

Chika. Seriously. Stop it.

If you don't want to post here, then just leave.
If you do, then you're pretty close to being banned.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:13   #25
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Erm no. hard to finish top 10, 2 times in a row if I was leaving the game. Sadly, I did get married. And I do have a son. I wouldn't lie about that. The thread was for my friends. Cause I cba to pm everyone. I love you though trev, so I would send you some pics if you want.
Peace.
Please dont. I doubt I can bare the following nightmares.

And you my luvable monkey boy is a man who can lie just about anything.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:13   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Based on your skills at totally alienating a group of people within the space of a few days, to the extent that you have, I'd say you were the one with problems. But there you go.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:14   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

That's not a problem that's a skill.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:15   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Chika is a people's hero and YOU BANNED HIM.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:17   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Chika is a people's hero and YOU BANNED HIM.
But those people require 24 hour medical attention and dribble from the corner of their mouths.

Their opinions are worth almost as much as that of ... Chika.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:17   #30
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

christ clause 1 already! someone please move zig for greater ban
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:18   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

and now Chika's gonna come back in 3 days and he's gonna have admin powers and then we're all gonna really be in trouble just like i predicted and all because you couldn't take a little "constructive critiscism" shame on you SHAME ON YOU
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:19   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I think RR is speaking in tongues.

That's not supposed to happen for 50 days, god damnit.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:19   #33
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
and now Chika's gonna come back in 3 days and he's gonna have admin powers and then we're all gonna really be in trouble just like i predicted and all because you couldn't take a little "constructive critiscism" shame on you SHAME ON YOU
It pains me to see your mental state deteriorating to badly Dace. I felt the "Kat Situation" had been rectified by "Miss takes it up the arse for drugs" , but alas , it appears i was wrong.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:22   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
christ clause 1 already! someone please move zig for greater ban
Calm down dear, it's only a mongchop.

He was banned like 20 mins ago anywayz.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:22   #35
Dace
so f*cking zen

you said "rectified" then "takes it up the arse" tee hee hee
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:30   #36
Dace
so f*cking zen

BTW instead of banning Chika can we* not just confine him to RP in what would be a very amusing stunt almost as worthy as giving our nuclear waste to some poor cash-strapped African nation?!

*you
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:32   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

You need admin power for that.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:35   #38
Dace
so f*cking zen

well go get someone who has admin power then
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:36   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Ask Phil.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:37   #40
Dace
so f*cking zen

Phil's not cool.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:44   #41
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

ive only got supermod, not admin power btw
you still need JJ for that
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:47   #42
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

putting him on RP would be incredibly hilarious
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 17:01   #43
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I quite like chika
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 17:05   #44
Dace
so f*cking zen

Got AIDS?
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 17:08   #45
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Got AIDS?
harsh and irrelevant. Or something.

Dace, why are you in the house and posting online on a Saturday afternoon when you should be in the pub taking advantage of cheap drinks promotions and student priced food?
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 17:12   #46
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
harsh and irrelevant. Or something.

Not really.

It's my new favourite catch-phrase wot i made up.

It means "i think you're stupid enough (or your comment was anyways) to have contracted HIV".

Like any good catchphrase it's beauty is that it can be used in many, many circumstances.

You also say AIDS which is funny.

Quote:
Dace, why are you in the house and posting online on a Saturday afternoon when you should be in the pub taking advantage of cheap drinks promotions and student priced food?

Drinking on your own is not "cool" or something
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 17:16   #47
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Not really.

It's my new favourite catch-phrase wot i made up.

It means "i think you're stupid enough (or your comment was anyways) to have contracted HIV".

Like any good catchphrase it's beauty is that it can be used in many, many circumstances.

You also say AIDS which is funny.

Drinking on your own is not "cool" or something
Paedophilia is not "Cool"
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 17:21   #48
Dace
so f*cking zen

paedophillia is "anti-establisment" which makes it cool
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 17:23   #49
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
paedophillia is "anti-establisment" which makes it cool
Michael Jackson is not "Cool" , hence Paedophilia is "Not Cool"
Gary Glitter is not "Cool" , hence Paedophilia is "Not Cool"
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 17:30   #50
Dace
so f*cking zen

Those two are freaks first and paedophiles second so they dont count.