User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Feb 2005, 20:05   #1
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
I really cant believe this.

I sent an email about the amount of tax taken from some pay, all nice and businesslike, proper punctuation and everything, and this is what I got back from the chap at the recruitment agency:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiot at recruitment agency
1 question

did you give me a p45 if not u may prob would have been on emergency tax for the first few weeks this is why u paid higher tax than ur partner ?

regards

name removed
This is supposed to be from a senior temps consultant.

I'm just in shock.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 20:06   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I really cant believe this.

u may prob would be right to be shocked.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 20:13   #3
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Lack of formality in an E-mail is hardly shocking.
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 20:17   #4
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

It wouldn't be if the email I sent to him hadn't been formal. Given there is only a professional relationship between us, I would have expected a professional reply in return. Not some badly typed mess that doesn't even make sense.
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 20:18   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

he doesn't respect you
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 20:22   #6
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

hes probably a 18 year old that does email processing from home
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 20:24   #7
Gumbie
SiN HC

Gumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the rough

But if he made sense you might pay lower taxes. As senior consultant he has a duty to the country to leech you.

<toot> of course at a cow
<toot> what do you think
<Tearz> I mean... like theres anythign else to do with a bazooka
Gumbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 20:24   #8
onetwothree
4 5 6

onetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to all

You shouldn't have removed his name, how can we hunt him down now?
onetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 20:32   #9
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Mark has actually met the guy, and I think I saw him once when I was in the branch, so hes not some weird little kid working from home. I already know exactly how much should be taken in tax, so I was curious about how they came up with their figures.

There again, this particular branch have had a great tendency to ignore job applications and emails sent some time later requesting feedback about those ignored applications, they have jobs advertised over and over which they say are filled when you finally apply assuming there must have been something wrong with the 50 people who applied before, and they dont give any feedback about jobs you complete with them.

I was sooooooooo happy when a feedback form came through from their head office