User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Nov 2005, 18:33   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Insomnia declares war on LCH

For too long, we have been seeing LCH incomings on our planets. Coincidence they say, but after several days of LCH incomings, it became impossible to believe. In our right, we've taken back our roids, but LCH doesn't seem to learn. Trying to take advantage of our ships being out fighting other alliances, LCH have cowardly been attacking Insomnia for several days... they keep coming, and lately, by the looks of it, they have teamed up with other alliances to take us down.

Insomnia HC is surprised that LCH, the alliance we almost merged with pre-round, has sunk this low. So from today, Insomnia is at war with LCH. We expect other alliances to stay out of it, while we fight it off. If LCH indeed can't fight it out alone, we sure as hell will fight any of their allies aswell.

See you on the battlefield!

On behalf of Insomnia HC
Jonas

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 18:36   #2
intrance

intrance is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Insomnia declares war on LCH

Sounds fun....

It is a war game after all.....

- The Pack -
<----exit
intrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 18:37   #3
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Now thats a decent war declaration.

GL Insomnia.
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 18:38   #4
Jinstarro
the Jinsomniac

Jinstarro is on a distinguished road

\o/
Jinstarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 18:38   #5
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

there goes the neighbourhood

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 18:38   #6
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

/me salutes to Jonas

happy roiding

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 18:40   #7
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

gl to both
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 18:42   #8
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Screw me boys, i go home.
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 18:44   #9
PoSSeSSeD

PoSSeSSeD can only hope to improve

Insomnia FTW

LCH FTW

1:1:1 FTW

EVERYONE FTW!!!!!!!
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 18:46   #10
Muzzinator
Muzzy

Muzzinator is infamous around these partsMuzzinator is infamous around these parts

"oh well, whatever, nevermind"
Muzzinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 18:49   #11
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

And the winner is...

Jonas!
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 18:59   #12
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road
jonas (and all others) good luck

lets have some fun, hope I don't have to be active now
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 18:59   #13
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

...and Insomnia conducts another 7-gun salute to render honors to the dead....

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 19:00   #14
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

[]LCH[] Version:

For too long, we have been seeing Insomnia incomings on our planets. Coincidence they say, but after several days of Insomnia incomings, it became impossible to believe. Helped by ND, they've taken our roids, but LCH will not falter. Trying to take advantage of our ships being out fighting other alliances, Insomnia have cowardly been attacking []LCH[] for several days... they keep coming, and lately, by the looks of it, they have teamed up with other alliances to take us down.

[]LCH[] HC is surprised that Insomnia, the alliance we almost merged with pre-round, has sunk this low. So from today, []LCH[] is at war with Insomnia. We expect ND keeping meddling in, while we fight Insomnia off. If Insomnia indeed can't fight it out alone, we sure as hell will fight ND aswell. If ND stays out, we will not hit them specifically.

On behalf of []LCH[] HC
Remy

Some addition:

You dare speak about pre round friendships where YOU at the last moment canceled all deals about a possible merger. After that, we were disappointed, but not hostile.

This declaration of war you stuff so full with lies, comes at the very day that the main topic in the LCH HC channel was about Insomnia suddenly hitting us full force, with the help of others. It was US who today were pissed at the alliance who was so friendly before round.

We have also heard about rumors, some confirmed, that you simply napped everyone above you (which you and others will deny, so dont bother). So please dont speak about taking us on alone.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 19:02   #15
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road

Yay another war gl and feel free to post some breps

Quote:
Helped by ND, they've taken our roids, but LCH will not falter. Trying to take advantage of our ships being out figh
Now that's what I call one big LOL
1. Prove it
2. ND strikes back on whoever attacks them
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 19:06   #16
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

_I_ am going to win this war. REGARDLESS!

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 19:06   #17
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Fun fun fun....

War and more war...

Finally this game has reinstated itself!

Good luck to both parties.
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 19:10   #18
^Myst3r13s^
We ShaLL NoT Be MoveD

^Myst3r13s^ is an unknown quantity at this point

war \\o// ftw\\o//
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 19:11   #19
Sir Mordred
General Lamer

Sir Mordred will become famous soon enoughSir Mordred will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Insomnia declares war on LCH

yay
II-60:9:6 [=SA=], III-25:22:3[YHQ], IV-114:4:8[YHQ][=V=], V-20:3:4[=V=], VI- 5:23:3[=V=], VII- 30:18:11[=V=], VIII- 33:10:2[=V=], IX- 25:6:7[=V=], IX.V- 7:3:5[=V=], XV-1:5:4 []LCH[], XVI-8:6:3 []LCH[], XVII-9:7:X OoO, XXII-12:3:8 Vgn, XXIII-X:X:X Vgn, XXIV-X:X:X Vgn, XXV-4:3:4 Vgn, XLII-10:3:3 CT
= Audentes Fortuna Iuvat =
Sir Mordred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 19:14   #20
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy

Some addition:

You dare speak about pre round friendships where YOU at the last moment canceled all deals about a possible merger. After that, we were disappointed, but not hostile.

This declaration of war you stuff so full with lies, comes at the very day that the main topic in the LCH HC channel was about Insomnia suddenly hitting us full force, with the help of others. It was US who today were pissed at the alliance who was so friendly before round.

We have also heard about rumors, some confirmed, that you simply napped everyone above you (which you and others will deny, so dont bother). So please dont speak about taking us on alone.
rumous rumours rumours ...you should know better...

And we've not attacked with another alliance, guess you've been messing with ND if they hit you...although I did think they were fighting elsewhere atm.

As for us attacking you, I did PM ure HC asking for reasons for the incommings. Got the same answer everyday. You kept waving our planets by coincidence. I told you we would strike back, and so we did. We took our roids back and hoped that would be the end of it. Clearly it wasnt for you...

Apparently you should be the ones declaring war, why didnt you? heh

Retired
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 19:16   #21
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
[]LCH[] Version:

1. they have teamed up with other alliances to take us down.

2. We expect ND keeping meddling in, while we fight Insomnia off. If Insomnia indeed can't fight it out alone, we sure as hell will fight ND aswell. If ND stays out, we will not hit them specifically.

On behalf of []LCH[] HC
Remy

Some addition:

3. This declaration of war you stuff so full with lies, comes at the very day that the main topic in the LCH HC channel was about Insomnia suddenly hitting us full force, with the help of others. It was US who today were pissed at the alliance who was so friendly before round.

4. We have also heard about rumors, some confirmed, that you simply napped everyone above you (which you and others will deny, so dont bother). So please dont speak about taking us on alone.
1. Bullshit (simple as it is)

2. ND has nothing to do with it at all

3. ofc...we hit you with everything above us in score (read 4.) ...that's the version eh?

4. ofc...everything napped here!

Community Leader
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 19:20   #22
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Wow. It surely takes some balls to declare war on an alliance that;

a) has 8 less members
b) has less roids/score per member
c) has *not* cowardly napped all top alliances
d) is lower ranked. why look down when you should be looking up. disgusting.

Jonas, we will take good care of your roids mate, dont worry.
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 19:20   #23
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
rumous rumours rumours ...you should know better...

And we've not attacked with another alliance, guess you've been messing with ND if they hit you...although I did think they were fighting elsewhere atm.

As for us attacking you, I did PM ure HC asking for reasons for the incommings. Got the same answer everyday. You kept waving our planets by coincidence. I told you we would strike back, and so we did. We took our roids back and hoped that would be the end of it. Clearly it wasnt for you...

FYI till now our mil department only planned gal raids so how you can say we target you for days makes me smile.
Sounds very funny to me that all of insomnia is just in the few gals we attack,.

Nice post Jonas but like I said in the PM you send me: LOL what a load of crap.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 19:22   #24
Nightwolf

Nightwolf has a spectacular aura aboutNightwolf has a spectacular aura about

Good luck LCH and Insomnia.
Nightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 19:57   #25
AkMaster
tagged |away till the end

AkMaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Heh, a long while since i last posted here. I usually keep away from AD, but time seems right to post some comments again now

I was quite surprised to see Insomnia openly start attacking us. Found it a bit weird we suddenly had so many incs on a weekend night, so went checking coords. Surprise surprise... most were Insomnia.

[]LCH[] has been hitting gals for the entire round now & we were happy with that. We're not interested in joining a war where we have nothing to gain from. We can't compete with the top ally's this round so we're just playing our own game... untill Insomnia decided otherwise. Last night we still did gal raids (as we did before) but I admit we took gals with Insomnia in it to get some of our roids back.

Because Insomnia attacked us AGAIN today it has been THE subject in the HC room today what we gonna do about it. And now this 'Declaration of war' shows up... A nice piece of propaganda, I have to admit that. Did you went to Sids class in 1up school to learn that kinda stuff, Jonas? Teaming up with other alliances? In your dreams. Attacking Insomnia b4 you started on us last weekend? Did you see too many Hitler speeches lately perhaps?

You're only writing this BS to get yourself a reason to attack us. And yes I can guess why: Insomnia are fencesitters who don't dare to attack the ally's above them in the ranks (rumours go even you napped them ALL) + []LCH[] are a very nice prey cuz we have high value planets with quite some roids aswell. And being smaller than you, roidwise & memberbasewise you need an excuse to attack us or else you'd be called lamers to pick on smaller ally's.

P.S. I don't agree with Remy about Insomnia working together with ND though. I have ND gal mates myself & apart from their attacks on Angels & xVx they seem to do gal raids & in those raids they hit []LCH[] aswell, that happens everywhere...

Quote:
Hmm can you tell me which HC you pm'd? I haven't heard of any accusations of any ally so far that we've been hitting them. And I wouldn't know why either, cuz like I said before we've only been doing gal attacks uptil today.

Quote:
We don't make rash, unrational decisions. We've been talking in HC chan a lot allready today about what we're going to do about your hostility towards us. We respond when time is ripe.
AkMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 20:01   #26
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I am getting a bit fed up with all the war declarations on AD these days. Don't people realise its MY job.

/me wanders off muttering under his breath about declaring war on people who declare war.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 20:06   #27
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I am getting a bit fed up with all the war declarations on AD these days. Don't people realise its MY job.

/me wanders off muttering under his breath about declaring war on people who declare war.

Since you got 45 roids forest just declare war on me (just me personally) , the 2 of us will have some fun
#multihunters
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 20:13   #28
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112

a) has 8 less members

a) we got a recruitment wing,so sorry for the more members we have..oh it's even 8
b) ohh sorry,not our fault
c) good that we napped all
d) because we wont tolerate their Incomings on us while fighting other wars!

and now stop posting or shoot yourself plz!

Community Leader
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 20:16   #29
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

Quote:

a) has 8 less members

i totally agree, why does insomnia insist on going to war with an alliance it is confident it can beat? bunch of ****ing pussies if you ask me.
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 20:22   #30
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

If I am lucky i might take all of your roids \o/

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 20:27   #31
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
i totally agree, why does insomnia insist on going to war with an alliance it is confident it can beat? bunch of ****ing pussies if you ask me.
theyre 2 ranks below us?? hardly n00b bashing ffs

look at the universe screen every once in a while...asshole

Unread 21 Nov 2005, 20:30   #32
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

you not familiar with sarcasm mek?
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 20:32   #33
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Since you got 45 roids forest just declare war on me (just me personally) , the 2 of us will have some fun
I have only 29 now, had TWO waves sent on me.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 20:37   #34
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Even though I know some of the guys over at LCH pretty well, I'm afraid the Insomnia flag is coming out of my draw and into my hand. Where I will wave it about.

Because <3 Mek and <3<3<3 Jonas

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 20:37   #35
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sarcasm can be hard to detect on the interwin when phrased poorly.
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 20:52   #36
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
a) we got a recruitment wing,so sorry for the more members we have..oh it's even 8
b) ohh sorry,not our fault
c) good that we napped all
d) because we wont tolerate their Incomings on us while fighting other wars!

and now stop posting or shoot yourself plz!
Ah yes. That list of poor excuses just proved my point. Thank you.

Which 'other wars' are you refering too btw? are you roiding G-II as well?
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 20:58   #37
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Quote:
Ah yes. That list of poor excuses just proved my point. Thank you.

Which 'other wars' are you refering too btw? are you roiding G-II as well?
Mek...I really like this guy...get me some vacation for RL and I visit him

cheers,

-Anti-

Community Leader
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 20:59   #38
Mek
InSomniac

come on dain... you were in 1up.. 1up never attacked alliances smaller than them??

Unread 21 Nov 2005, 21:00   #39
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Finally we see those good old war declarations again, oh what a bloody enjoying round it is so far
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 21:09   #40
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:

a) has 8 less members

imo the differences arent that big, and up till today, I belive you had a better average?

a) 8 members isnt imo determining. Less planets to cover when u get incs
b) We just passed you today
c) are we?
d) you punch from below, we kick you in the head so you fall

And bout the roids, they were yours originally, I just borrowed em

Retired
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 21:12   #41
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardly_chihuahua
Quote:
should have used the thing instead of

yeah most wars are based on one (or both) sides being confident they can beat an opponent and gain from it.

lch vs. insomnia is alot fairer then insomnia vs. any of the top four alliances in an all out war. i for one wouldn't be suprised if lch manages to come out on top, for only doing gal raids you seem to piss off some ins members rather well,,,

i've personally attacked several people from the top 4 alliances, one a couple of nights ago. so i'm pretty sure we're not naped to all of them. hope those rumors aren't true anyways :]

Last edited by Duncan; 21 Nov 2005 at 21:21.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 21:21   #42
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

How could we forget the seasoned pro at war declarations...
I know who to turn to for pointers
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 21:25   #43
|Md
The King of Smilies

|Md is on a distinguished road

GL Insomnia, sounds like fun

. : Soaring where Angels fear to fly : .

Proud to have been [Insomnia]
|Md is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 21:30   #44
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Best of luck to both...On paper (sandmans) it should be interesting.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 21:33   #45
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

and i thought nothing had changed since i left....

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 22:03   #46
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Gooo LCH! /me pets Remy/Ace & Co, show them what ur made off!

(also gl to insomnia )
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 22:09   #47
Zero
uber pe0n

Zero will become famous soon enoughZero will become famous soon enough

its only a game guys

actually, i revoke the statemetn above, game on. good luck to all involved
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 22:17   #48
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
Gooo LCH! /me pets Remy/Ace & Co, show them what ur made off!

(also gl to insomnia )
and I was also VisioN once...

greetz to Rember if he is still around!

Community Leader
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 22:27   #49
Cowmando
is your god

Cowmando is an unknown quantity at this point

This round is kicking off and it r0x
Cowmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 22:30   #50
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

good luck LCH

sure you wont need luck though

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote