User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Jun 2005, 11:30   #1
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of
[]LCH[] Parser

To all people interested.

[]LCH[] Has a public parser too.

http://parser.lch-hq.org

Unlike most others this parser has:

- Galaxy status parsing too (including outgoing which can be put on or off)
The galaxy status parser has no bugs the other ones have (missing fleets)
- News Parsing. This is brand new and not complete yet, but it works since today

Feel free to use it. I publish the parser NOW because i want some testing done.
The parser will be available in R14 too

any bugs/suggestions to [email protected] pls :-)
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 11:37   #2
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: []LCH[] Parser

cool
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 11:47   #3
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Five stars, A+++ service, would use again etc.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 12:05   #4
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

some ace stuff i cant find on other parsers thanx
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 12:44   #5
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

was about time you finished it

nice work!
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 15:32   #6
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

sweet

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 16:07   #7
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

gj
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 16:30   #8
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

OFC I know the tools remy makes for us for a long time now.

Great work remy, I'm sure a lot of ppl are very happy with all the hard work you put in to it.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 17:05   #9
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Maybe it's because i don't play so much anymoe that i have the time now :P

I wud like some input from the community to make the news parsing more readable. I wud like input on two things:

- colors in different news categories

currently i have just picked a few colors for the various items. What is your sugestion:
Put your answer in the following format:

Launch =
Incoming =
Tech =
Cons =
Combat =
Recall =
Trade=
Donation=

My plan is to do:

Launch = Red if attack, green if defend
Incoming = Orange?
Tech = brownish
Engeneer= Same as Tech
Cons = Same as Tech
Combat/Fleet = ?
Recall = white (same as in jgp and gal status
Trade= (= Mod color)
Donation= yellow (= Mod color)

2 - Layers

I want to implement a series of checkboxes (one for each type of news)
If a checkbox is selected, all entries are shown/expanded. If you deselecet a type, all those entries of that type are hidden/collapsed

Good idea?
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 20:11   #10
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

nice one
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 06:25   #11
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've just tried to paste a news scan of myself into your parser, and i think i just killed it .

http://jpaweb01.planetarion.com/show...an_id=31708918 is the scan, and after like 5 mins the parser is still chugging .

Galaxy status seems to work fine though . Cheers for that - i will prolly still use the Vision tools to appease Wandows (lo mate ) but it is definately well done and good thinking with regards to the Galaxy outgoing fleets.

How much of this intel goes into LCH's arbiter, btw?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 07:41   #12
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Your scan is very usefull.

I actually tested it by using ctrl-a in the waves screen. Thats the problem i think.
I will correct it :-) Something with the pattern recognition.
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 13:02   #13
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

\o/
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote