User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Aug 2006, 01:06   #1
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold
Official Escape Announcement

The following message will be added to the pa AD forums for clarification for returning players, information for all who care, and an offical declaration on behalf of myself.

As of 1st Sept, Escape will cease to exist as a pa alliance. This is not an indefinate move; there's every chance we'll play in the future.

The reasons I will summarise.; primarily myself and other key players within Escape are or will be busy with rl. This doesnt mean that they or I wont be playing, but it would be unfair to keep a half active alliance going without the commitment needed to provide an improving and solid leadership base in which Escape could grow and develop from the off.

Escape has been a decent project that may well return, with more experience and a vast understanding of how to approach the game. For us, this round has been a success, despite the thoughts of some of the community. There will be a lot of bullshit spread about us, a lot of flaming but the truth will not be heard unless the relevant people are approached for it.

Other reasons include the following; the announcement has been made so that surviving Escape members may find new homes for the next round, and prospective members that applied for next round are notified.

Id like to thank all of you, the DC's the MO's and my fellow HCs for their work and efforts and if the project is to be re introduced, id like to see you all fresh faced and ready to hit a new round with a refined infastructure and a dedicated core memberbase. It is more likely that perhaps we would return as a smaller alliance and gain decent players from there, or hope that somehow the game endures some sort of revolution, resulting in an abaundant flow of new and active players to the game, ready and willing to be snapped up by a new alliance; something that has, sadly evaded us this round..

Thank you to all involved, and the community for being so welcoming. Escape's players are of a very high standar and I will be on IRC for vouches if other HCs need to know who theyre getting.

Thanks and good luck,

V
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 01:09   #2
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: Official Escape Announcement

glad to see you lasted out the rd , hopefully we will see you back again soon

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 01:09   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ouch.

RL must come first though - so best of luck to the HCs, officers and members of Escape.
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 01:14   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I have a huge admiration for Escape after getting to know a few of their officers more after the war between us ended, and I'd like to say that there are no hard feelings between me or any of the bigwigs in Escape. (well, atleast not from my side) sebas <3 etc.

oh, I just gotta add: nee naa nee naa BA :-D
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 02:07   #5
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

I, for one, am proud to have been a member of Escape. The tools were awesome and all of the command staff and members did a great job. There were quite some ace members in there too, it's really sad that there weren't enough that found their way into Escape. Last but not least, I loved the way Escape approached politics.

Taken into account the political changes Escape has gone through, we did a great job, and I'd have loved to play another round under the tag.

Good luck in RL everyone, and I hope some day we'll see a great comeback.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 02:44   #6
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hope u will come back some time even stronger.

If u had played the politicks correctly this round, I think u could have ended top 4.

I still cant forget the stupidity of going to war against us. The round could have been fun had u/subh/xvx not attacked Omen.

ah well. shit happens

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 02:48   #7
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad to see you guys go, I personally had high hopes for you.
If politics this round had been different & you didn't have to deal with alot of shipjumpers/leavers i'm sure you could have been t5
but then again that didn't happen
Respect for your members sticking with you till the end

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 02:58   #8
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

this has been a round of shipjumpers.

Someone should make a thread to name and shame them.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 06:29   #9
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

<3 virall
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 07:14   #10
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Going to war vs Omen was probably the best moment of the round. The mistake if there was any, was to end it.
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 08:52   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
Going to war vs Omen was probably the best moment of the round. The mistake if there was any, was to end it.
If Escape (although I suspect we're talking about certain other alliances too here) aren't up to fighting a long war with Omen, then why, on earth, start it in the first place?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 09:22   #12
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
If Escape (although I suspect we're talking about certain other alliances too here) aren't up to fighting a long war with Omen, then why, on earth, start it in the first place?
They might have been under the impression that they were going to have continued support from a certain ally.

Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 09:34   #13
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

They weren't the only ones under that impression during the round. But do I detect a hint of disapproval in the decision to withdraw or is that smiley face sarcastic?
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 09:50   #14
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
They weren't the only ones under that impression during the round. But do I detect a hint of disapproval in the decision to withdraw or is that smiley face sarcastic?
Personally I felt I let down escape in that war...

If your ally achilles is going to do "join us or be attacked" diplomacy my responce will envolve the 2 fingered reply.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 09:57   #15
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

That's bullshit dude. You were not forced to join the war, no-one was. Most others said no and we never attacked them, nor did we threaten them. In point of fact we never threatened Subh either. We attacked you with minimum preamble because you agreed to a joint approach and then backstabbed us and watched as xVx got absolutely pasted without ever launching a fleet.

Allow me to reiterate.
Not ONE (1) fleet.

I believe this was done deliberately and with malice borne out of a sense of snivelling self-preservation. I had hoped, at the least, that perhaps you disapproved of this tactic but went along out of alliance loyalty as you clearly did in the escape/Omen situation. It appears that hope was unfounded.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 10:36   #16
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

erm. escape was not a decent project. You gathered a bunch of people together and started as contenders. You chose to triple team another alliance NOT in the running for 1st, and got wtfohhellnopwned. THEN, instead of treading along and finishing out the round with dignity, you ended up somewhere, and a lot of people forgot you were playing.
(chika is sooooooooo wrong for telling it how it is)
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 10:38   #17
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Definantly nice to see you guys play this round, and hopefully again in the future!

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 12:09   #18
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Gl onwards in rl and such, allways sad to see a quality ally leav the game :/
Anyhow, hopefully we'l see you around again ;D
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 12:53   #19
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

I still think it was a big misstake for you guyes to gang up on Omen and I still dont see why you did it.
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 12:59   #20
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
erm. escape was not a decent project. You gathered a bunch of people together and started as contenders. You chose to triple team another alliance NOT in the running for 1st, and got wtfohhellnopwned. THEN, instead of treading along and finishing out the round with dignity, you ended up somewhere, and a lot of people forgot you were playing.

Are you actually playing? Or do you sit in your dark little hole, believing you know exactly what youre on about, snivelling and sneering at sandmans all day, only to comment with what you believe is right?

Chika, you were ALWAYS shit, a majority of the community STILL thinks you were shit. If you'd applied to Escape you KNOW you wouldve been turned away.

The above quote demonstrates an inability to view pa politics in a third dimension, and your views are very flat and lack real substance. As a result, you fail to see what actually really happened (why the war ended and why were were '1337sp3akwtfpwned' and why were were in it in the first place).

If you'd like to find out more, there are numerous posts you can read, or you can pm me to clarify where youve gone wrong. I doubt you will, because you seem to have a sort of strange fetish for being totally inaccurate.

How, for example, can you be a contender with a 100% random playerbase, not a full ally capacity and a new command and infastructure?

GO and play a different game before you reduce the playerbase itself.

edit fyi: Your reputation on this post is Positive.

Last edited by Virall; 29 Aug 2006 at 14:19.
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 15:15   #21
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Care to explain why this was such a great moment in your PA career?
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 15:16   #22
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

ah damn we nearly got through a whole thread without flaming... shame, gl to all those from escape
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 15:41   #23
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall
How, for example, can you be a contender with a 100% random playerbase, not a full ally capacity and a new command and infastructure?
I definately agree. Been there myself. For a new alliance, just maintaining a solid round without getting nailed or wasted midround and sticking up with it is an achievement. Escape definately did well not collapsing.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 18:02   #24
wielklem
retired

wielklem is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0shy
ah damn we nearly got through a whole thread without flaming... shame, gl to all those from escape
well as soon a chika post anywhere on the forums its flame so just ignore his posts and things will be fine as i did not play this round i cant say much about this but looking at the ranking for a new ally they did realy well congrats and shame you have to quit allreay just join rl and enjoy it, its alot more fun then pa

and to keizari nicely done in your second round with your ally
r3-r5 nub r8-r17, r19 tot/lch nub, r20-r22 CT nub, r23 inactive ToF
wielklem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 20:14   #25
TheGuardian

TheGuardian will become famous soon enoughTheGuardian will become famous soon enough

well, if people says going to war vs omen was a big mistake, ok, it might have been. but, we couldnt just ignore the omen incomings either (mostly because our members werent in omen bp, and therefor suffering under omen galraids, i agree with the hc that we couldnt just ignore them.) we lost the war, but we had a lot of fun (at least i did). even though Escape was far from a "good and active alliance" after the omen war we still kept on fighting vs sin and ND. and i respect the HCs alot for not just fencesitting out the round and proved that we were a force that should be taking into consideration, we for sure did spread some pain througout the universe

i have to thank Virall for accepting me around tick 400 when i just signed up my account and were far under the avg, and a special thanks to HC/BC/DC team.. and of course our lovely scanners, without you guys i would have left the ally

i had a great round in a great (but a bit inactive the last weeks ) alliance, and i will always remember escape hopefully when i (maybe) one day return from my retirement home, ill see some of you again

cheers TheGuardian
TheGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 22:15   #26
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Has been a great round for me. I owe a great thanks to all the remaining members for sticking with Escape through a prolonged period of serious incommings. Thanks to all my fellow command, and to Virall for bringing me in. It's a shame we don't have the command activity (myself included) to really give it a good bash next round as the core of Escape is well set up to work as a small-meduim size alliance with serious punch. but alas, mission accomplished, now I shall Escape.

cheers everyone!
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 22:18   #27
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardian
well, if people says going to war vs omen was a big mistake, ok, it might have been. but, we couldnt just ignore the omen incomings either (mostly because our members werent in omen bp, and therefor suffering under omen galraids, i agree with the hc that we couldnt just ignore them.) we lost the war, but we had a lot of fun (at least i did). even though Escape was far from a "good and active alliance" after the omen war we still kept on fighting vs sin and ND. and i respect the HCs alot for not just fencesitting out the round and proved that we were a force that should be taking into consideration, we for sure did spread some pain througout the universe

i have to thank Virall for accepting me around tick 400 when i just signed up my account and were far under the avg, and a special thanks to HC/BC/DC team.. and of course our lovely scanners, without you guys i would have left the ally

i had a great round in a great (but a bit inactive the last weeks ) alliance, and i will always remember escape hopefully when i (maybe) one day return from my retirement home, ill see some of you again

cheers TheGuardian
The solution was easy, approach Omen about a nap, then the top position this round wouldnt be 100mill away from the alliance in second. But let bygones be bygones etc etc.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 00:15   #28
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

I enjoyed the round, one of the best command teams ive worked with and i am sorry i could not keep my activity up along with the other members of the command team. Met some really good players who joined Escape and i thank those who stuck with it, especially with the influx of ship jumpers and people just basically taking the piss. Also met some old players from rounds ago, MDK and Harm (I got him playing again \o/) among others and i may be back in a later round to see how much worse or better PA has got

Respect to Omen also, never played R17 so they were completely unknown to myself but after the war we had, there command team came across very well so good luck to them in the future. Now time to work on my beer belly!!

Side Note: Who the **** is Chika??

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 00:44   #29
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall
Are you actually playing? Or do you sit in your dark little hole, believing you know exactly what youre on about, snivelling and sneering at sandmans all day, only to comment with what you believe is right?

Chika, you were ALWAYS shit, a majority of the community STILL thinks you were shit. If you'd applied to Escape you KNOW you wouldve been turned away.

The above quote demonstrates an inability to view pa politics in a third dimension, and your views are very flat and lack real substance. As a result, you fail to see what actually really happened (why the war ended and why were were '1337sp3akwtfpwned' and why were were in it in the first place).

If you'd like to find out more, there are numerous posts you can read, or you can pm me to clarify where youve gone wrong. I doubt you will, because you seem to have a sort of strange fetish for being totally inaccurate.

GO and play a different game before you reduce the playerbase itself.

edit fyi: Your reputation on this post is Positive.

First and foremost. I AM VERY SHIT. A lot of people think I am shit, but a lot of people also know that I wtfpwnsuckthesenutz in this game. So thats why I continue to be shit, as my left nut is better at PA than most of the players. AT WILL.

Second, I would NEVER apply to escape. As soon as I saw your name I laughed. To the outside you can pull that dignant crap, but I know you are a big fat whiner, who couldn't manage a Little League Ant Fighting Team let alone a mediocre PA alliance.
I KNOW YOU. Please remember that. I remember you being gay in the AG leader channels, I WAS THERE.

My post had nothing to do with the playerbase of PA. My post had nothing to do with me trying to join escape. My post didn't have anything to do with PA politics either. You came. You triple teamed an alliance not in the running for Top 1. You got you bum twatted. And now you are in the dark somewhere. Then you close down this silly project.

I think escape stinks. You may think I stink for thinking that you stink, but I don't mind if I stink as long as we stink together.

No I don't play. Same people, different shit starterwequitafterthefirstround Alliances.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 00:49   #30
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer77

Side Note: Who the **** is Chika??
A small town guy that occasionally pops up and says something radical. Best known for being indifferent to many AD opinions. Sadly he sucks at debating so he resorts to facts to prove his points. Like how anyone who played is Absolute and Phraktos*, never, ever, can say anything remotely significant to Chika'. As he knows they are shit.

*EDIt: Add LCH, and spurting, jumping newcomer Escape.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 00:56   #31
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

And in rl he goes by the name of Muhammad Ali
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 01:55   #32
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Care to explain why this was such a great moment in your PA career?
in the round... simply coz in a round where bashing lowbies is the rule, it was fun to team up and attack the big ones (at least bigger than us before the war). Landing on the top 1 despite heavy def (which turned to be fakes), stealing his roids, getting big XP... that's what PA should be about.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 03:09   #33
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Escape did some good things this round, and did so on short notice mostly...they felt some growing pains as well ofcourse.... in my opinion, for a first round out they did as well as anyone, and they certainly weren't afraid to throw down...so good on them for having stones.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 08:09   #34
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
in the round... simply coz in a round where bashing lowbies is the rule, it was fun to team up and attack the big ones (at least bigger than us before the war). Landing on the top 1 despite heavy def (which turned to be fakes), stealing his roids, getting big XP... that's what PA should be about.
So it was fun to team up with 3rd, 5th, and 6th, to team up on the 4th, instead of... attacking the 1st with those 3rd, 5th, and 6th, for example? Definately, bashing lowbies is the rule, and hammering your head against the wall hitting those top1 definately is the score for you makhil. Next time, try actually look at the tables, 4th isn't exactly 1st, and 4th isn't top1.

Before you paste me about ignorance, I realize you were talking about planets, but I took the opportunity to grab your idiocy on the stuff you just let your brain gear out on board.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 09:27   #35
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Quote:
First and foremost. I AM VERY SHIT
Thanks for the extra confirmation.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 10:10   #36
Makhil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
So it was fun to team up with 3rd, 5th, and 6th, to team up on the 4th, instead of... attacking the 1st with those 3rd, 5th, and 6th, for example? Definately, bashing lowbies is the rule, and hammering your head against the wall hitting those top1 definately is the score for you makhil. Next time, try actually look at the tables, 4th isn't exactly 1st, and 4th isn't top1.

Before you paste me about ignorance, I realize you were talking about planets, but I took the opportunity to grab your idiocy on the stuff you just let your brain gear out on board.
I'm a peon, i didn't make decisions, i just enjoyed attacking targets bigger than myself. Maybe you're taking yourself too seriously, i don't know, PA is a game, i play for the fun... you really believe you own a planet somewhere in the universe and that you command fleets of thousand ships ???
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 12:39   #37
Virall
The Scareh Clown

This thread wasn't designed for this discussion. I could talk for hours about what happened, but ive admitted publically that we shouldn't have drawn subh and xvx in to the battle.

Thanks again to everyone and Chika, in response to your neg rep it was sunday and she's half the reason my rl has become so intense.

Why did you want to know when the last time I got laid anyway?

I apolgise for calling you shit Chika, you a re entitled to your opinion and I in fact, flamed you for which I apologise. Thanks to everyone for you rcomments and support; <3 for the members (and Ska).
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 12:57   #38
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Virall no matter what you say to Chika he will keep posting his usual crap about anyone who doesn't agree with him.
And ofc he had to bring LCH in to this discussion agian

Hes just a frustrated f00l who got nothing better to do then try and flame.
Just ignore him, you guys did a nice thing from what I seen of it.
It's good you guys tried it since if you wouldn't had done it you would have never known if you could do it.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 13:14   #39
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Virall no matter what you say to Chika he will keep posting his usual crap about anyone who doesn't agree with him.
And ofc he had to bring LCH in to this discussion agian
Whaaat? Chika is male?
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 13:48   #40
wielklem
retired

wielklem is an unknown quantity at this point

gotta love chika for making the forums such a crap place in pa atleast escaped tried to do something chika has not tried anything jet
r3-r5 nub r8-r17, r19 tot/lch nub, r20-r22 CT nub, r23 inactive ToF
wielklem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 13:54   #41
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold

sorry to see escape go..

it was a pleasure to play with u.
/me hugz virall

(i will ignore the bad talk about xVx.. cose the ones that do.. obiously got no clue what there talking about )

past alliances :
r 01 - r 02 none
r 03 - r 04 TFD / ToT
r 05 - r 10,5 WP
r 11 LCH
r 12 - 90 Vision / xVx
r 91 - 100 Wave Zero / Syndicate

present alliances :
Tribute
since mid round 101
NRG-izer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 14:02   #42
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Chika does pretty much hit the nail on the head with most posts he makes, it seems alot of people dont like that though as he does post it in an arrogant manner. All in all this is just a post to get up chika's ass further as he does make AD a more enjoyable and laughable place

<3 chika
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 17:04   #43
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

well done escape! hope to see you back soon!

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 19:25   #44
Geezer77

Quote:
A small town guy that occasionally pops up and says something radical. Best known for being indifferent to many AD opinions. Sadly he sucks at debating so he resorts to facts to prove his points. Like how anyone who played is Absolute and Phraktos*, never, ever, can say anything remotely significant to Chika'. As he knows they are shit.

*EDIt: Add LCH, and spurting, jumping newcomer Escape.
Im assuming the alliances listed are reffering to me, well if so i would like to add i was never in Absolute (im assuming that if you knew i was in Phraktos then i instantly joined Absolute?) Second i was in LCH as they did there job R9- PaX for me, it's all that matter regarding that. Phraktos and Escape i had my reasons for joining, but im assuming if you only post based on supposed facts then you cannot comment on anything about me to do with those respective alliances. I also like the way you conviniently missed out the alliances that i was involved with that made a significant impact in a round, and with which i was significantly involved. Sounds like you just pick stuff out the air that maybe true but most probably is not, then make a slur on the subject.

But now ive talked a load of rubbish as well and in the end ive only proved that you don't post based on facts and just post based on what you think is fact (I know Absolute was shit, I knew it was before it was even set up properly, hence i was never involved. Who told you i was btw!!)

Unread 30 Aug 2006, 21:20   #45
Chika

Quote:
But now ive talked a load of rubbish as well and in the end ive only proved that you don't post based on facts and just post based on what you think is fact (I know Absolute was shit, I knew it was before it was even set up properly, hence i was never involved. Who told you i was btw!!)
I didn't say you were in absolute. In fact, I didn't say you were in any of those alliances. I just rambled off a few shit alliances, and you just happened to have been a member of them.
I WOULD NEVER ROB A BANK WITH YOU. YOU TOLD ON YOURSELF.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 21:40   #46
Geezer77

Quote:
I didn't say you were in absolute. In fact, I didn't say you were in any of those alliances. I just rambled off a few shit alliances, and you just happened to have been a member of them.
I WOULD NEVER ROB A BANK WITH YOU. YOU TOLD ON YOURSELF.
Well i am quite honoured to have been part of the majority of alliance mentioned, except Absolute which i state i was never invovled with. I told on myself for being part of alliances that tried to do something in a game that was steadily declining, no shame in that. The fact that you stated you just rambled off a number of alliances adds further proof to the fact that you just post a load of crap and basically rubbishes your previous posts that you only make posts on facts to prove your discussions.

Although i still question why you rambled off those said alliances in reference to my post, without it being meant to target me in PA??

Unread 30 Aug 2006, 22:27   #47
Scream
Drunken Penguin

Scream is an unknown quantity at this point

i for myself enjoyed the round with Escape was fun dcing with those good officers and hcs even though activity went up in the last weeks... we had a nice ammount of members and did some damage to other alliances so i think we didnt really fail as an alliance as some peeps maybe think...
proud to have been an member of Escape

Proud to have been:
WolfPack
LCH[]
InSomnia
Destiny

and now hunting in NewDawn
Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 00:16   #48
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

best of luck to you in future rounds Virall , hopefully Escape rises again
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 00:53   #49
Chika

Quote:
The fact that you stated you just rambled off a number of alliances adds further proof to the fact that you just post a load of crap and basically rubbishes your previous posts that you only make posts on facts to prove your discussions.
Ummm, the only thing it proves is that I can post a load of crap and it STILL applies to most of the people that play.

Now THATS the scary part. amiright?
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 12:45   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That's presuming they were in it to win it. Most people aren't. Very few first round alliances ever have done so, there's been four I think, eclipse in r9 when the universe's main alliances from the previous round were gone, 1up in r11 when the playerbase was really at a low ebb, exilition in r13 and ascendancy in r16. Now, with the exception of ascendancy (to my knowledge we've never had an MO or DC) we've probably just mentioned three of the finest military alliances in PA history, run by people who'd be widely considered the greatest PA players (in the actual doing something, not the fairly silly battle for high planet ranks) ever.

Due credit precisely for running an alliance that finished out the round. No more, no less.