User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Aug 2006, 15:15   #1
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Tags broken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA
2 Omen 50503 66 1,829,676 120,758,642
How did this happen?

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2006, 16:14   #2
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of
Re: Tags broken?

Well NAP-ing the whole universe has always been a tactic used by alliances occupying the 2nd rank position.
Unread 22 Aug 2006, 16:15   #3
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

I suspect Arfy was referring to the fact Omen added a 66th member while a top 5 alliance - which shouldn't be possible.
Unread 22 Aug 2006, 16:26   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK
Well NAP-ing the whole universe has always been a tactic used by alliances occupying the 2nd rank position.
Yeah. I plead innocent though.

After careful study, I only find 65 names in the Omen tag memberlist.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2006, 16:31   #5
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

HK is a nub, Sid is correct, Keizari is clearly the guru who cleared it all up

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 03:00   #6
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

What can I be?

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 08:25   #7
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Maybe this is the edge that bwtmc was looking for :O
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 11:24   #8
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
What can I be?
A bug maybe.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 20:37   #9
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about

Its because Omen is an Evil Alliance. And it is a sign of the Devil's mark of 666. Beware of Keizari and his Devil worshipping minions.
Lord^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 00:20   #10
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Official responce was that it was a bug in the db of some kind.

Unofficial one being that Appo joined us for tea a tick or 2

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 14:33   #11
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

LCH had this 3 times too, i think a week ago or so. We had 8 members ingame, but 3 times over, we had suddenly 9 members in the universe page and the dumpfiles, while STILL having 8 ingame for real.

Omen had the same: 65 ingame, but 66 on dumpfile/universe (i spoke to them). So either its a bug, or somehow, someone found a way to hack or mislead the system. (like the recall bug in the past)

Who knows....
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 12:21   #12
Ravisher

Ravisher is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
What can I be?
Your tag, it states, Mistu.

When between me leaving the game and now did Mistu become an alliance instead of a drinking group from Allen Hall? I'm sure I would have remembered us splintering, but we were all FURY. How times change.
Ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 12:48   #13
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
LCH had this 3 times too, i think a week ago or so. We had 8 members ingame, but 3 times over, we had suddenly 9 members in the universe page and the dumpfiles, while STILL having 8 ingame for real.

Omen had the same: 65 ingame, but 66 on dumpfile/universe (i spoke to them). So either its a bug, or somehow, someone found a way to hack or mislead the system. (like the recall bug in the past)

Who knows....
And as you know i placed a call about this at support but never heard anything back about it.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 13:51   #14
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravisher
Your tag, it states, Mistu.

When between me leaving the game and now did Mistu become an alliance instead of a drinking group from Allen Hall? I'm sure I would have remembered us splintering, but we were all FURY. How times change.
MISTU split from Eclipse (aka Fury2) just before Round 10.5, and went on to finish 2nd in the alliance rankings for Round 10.5. They collapsed in Round 12 when the Angels BG left them.