User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Oct 2004, 12:50   #1
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
hmmmmmmmm

so who are the blocks that are forming, who is in bed with who (can't wait to see how much BS get's thrown around this thread :P )
Unread 8 Oct 2004, 13:45   #2
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Re: hmmmmmmmm

This isnt plan...etia meaning the boards are dead, so dont hold ur breath boyo.
Unread 8 Oct 2004, 13:53   #3
suss

suss is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard 1UP and Coven will form an unbeatable block
suss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2004, 14:24   #4
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

I can be reasonably sure that LCH and Absolute wont be allies

..and 1up is solo.

That's all i know

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2004, 21:20   #5
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
This isnt plan...etia meaning the boards are dead, so dont hold ur breath boyo.
And thank God for that. If there is a forum with more 14 year old`s creating flamewars I havent seen it yet.
Unread 8 Oct 2004, 21:37   #6
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

speculations ahoy
vsn+lch (based on last r ofc, maybe add mistu to this ?)
rock+vgn (vgn merged into rock etc last r, would be rather logical to see them repay that favour by allying them)
hr+nos (wouldnt be too surprising to see the 2 allies from last r, ally again would it?)
(1up)
I`d assume* mistu/nd/absolute are either in a block with each other or joined another pre-made block.

*knowing full-well assumptions are bad/naughty/etc.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 00:20   #7
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
speculations ahoy
rock+vgn (vgn merged into rock etc last r, would be rather logical to see them repay that favour by allying them)
hr+nos (wouldnt be too surprising to see the 2 allies from last r, ally again would it?)
(1up)
I`d assume* mistu/nd/absolute are either in a block with each other or joined another pre-made block.

Last round, this was ACTUAL 1up PR .... /me looks at Tomkat spreading lies while he knew they were

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 12:37   #8
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
speculations ahoy
(1up)

rofl even for assumptions they are pretty DAMN bad ones
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 14:05   #9
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

who deleted my one liner stating how crap the ND possč is ?
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 15:49   #10
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Filth - really ?
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 16:00   #11
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

nos + hr
I dont think so

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 16:26   #12
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

great thread name!
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 16:40   #13
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Filth - really ?
vsn/lch u dont judge from last round

mistu/nd/absolute also a rather funny assumption...

the others i have to say i know little about
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 17:41   #14
jerome

i doubt mistu and absolute got relations indeed, didnt think that low of mistu.
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 18:46   #15
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

I'm fairly certain everyone is solo like last round !!!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 20:51   #16
jvg
legion pe0n

jvg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
I'm fairly certain everyone is solo like last round !!!
im pretty sure that there will be super many naps and close to allies becoz of the gal system. None alliance want 5 members in a gal. maybe not full allied alliances but pretty close like last round.

<Azuth> I've done alot of Crazy things for PA
<Azuth> Telling a nekkid girl I can't stay over anyway as I have to go home and save my gal is right up there with spraining my foot with my bare hands to up my activity
jvg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 22:37   #17
ExiledBlade
DR Member

ExiledBlade is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by suss
I heard 1UP and Coven will form an unbeatable block
thats a joke if i ever heard one. Anyone got any other ideas about coven that i can laugh at?

Honour - BC
Gypsie - HC
Coven - HC
ExiledBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 22:41   #18
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
And thank God for that. If there is a forum with more 14 year old`s creating flamewars I havent seen it yet.
In one way true, but in another way.. Atleast _something_ happens over there. :s
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 23:29   #19
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
I can be reasonably sure that LCH and Absolute wont be allies

..and 1up is solo.

That's all i know

:gollum:

Community for community - join #PA
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 19:02   #20
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

well MISTU banned their members from sharing gals with ND, so they certainly aint allied with us.
Unread 11 Oct 2004, 01:37   #21
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledBlade
thats a joke if i ever heard one. Anyone got any other ideas about coven that i can laugh at?
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...10#post2760010

That one's quite amusing i thought
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2004, 02:50   #22
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
i just love being called a 14 yo

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2004, 03:36   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hopefully the top three alliances will form a giant block. After all nothing demonstrates skill like dominating the top 100 planet rankings.
Unread 11 Oct 2004, 05:38   #24
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

yupster is an unknown quantity at this point

lets just hope absolute gets rolled over in 1 week, when (not if) they fold i dont care who wins

[1up]

Round5 - 16:23
Round11 - 21:1
Round12 - 22:5
yupster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2004, 15:19   #25
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by yupster
lets just hope absolute gets rolled over in 1 week, when (not if) they fold i dont care who wins

we will?

oh well... guess that means this week im gonna get no sleep making sure your predictions arent accoplished

Unread 11 Oct 2004, 15:28   #26
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

To end a lot of speculation/rumours here is the official announcement of []LCH[]

[]LCH[] will go solo.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2004, 16:38   #27
jvg
legion pe0n

sh00cker

<Azuth> Telling a nekkid girl I can't stay over anyway as I have to go home and save my gal is right up there with spraining my foot with my bare hands to up my activity
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 11:44   #28
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
To end a lot of speculation/rumours here is the official announcement of []LCH[]

[]LCH[] will go solo.
Reminds me of this post before r11.

As we noticed during the beta we greatly enjoyed our independence in PA and wish to continue this during r11.
So that’s why we []LCH[] are joining the club of alliances that are going solo

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 16:32   #29
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

What is certain is that each alliance will almost certainly have their hc planet napped to the winning alliance come end of round- lo to almost every alliance last round!
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 16:55   #30
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
What is certain is that each alliance will almost certainly have their hc planet napped to the winning alliance come end of round- lo to almost every alliance last round!
"not true!"

Quote:
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 19:01   #31
jvg
legion pe0n

Quote:
prolly true ya. they aint creating a gal with 4 pe0ns and 1 hc from the same gal. that would be a way to sweet target. and as they are ok and look good/active for the gal they will prolly be with the best players and have a nap with good alliances. dunno what AzureWrath is trying to say, clearleh 1up didn't have naps last round or what ?

Unread 12 Oct 2004, 19:09   #32
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Such flamebaite Rinoa:P

I dont think anywhere near "every" HC was napped with 1up last round, you could assume that most alliance planets in top rankings were but im doubtful of HC? Ahh, well HRs werent anyway!
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 21:21   #33
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

I had one!

Oh wait... no .... no .... no! I ended ranked 450 thats right

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 21:56   #34
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:

I got some perceptions that mistu is not friendly with us, so you can discard that absolute + mistu thing (unless ofc they change their position)

Last edited by Jester; 12 Oct 2004 at 22:33.
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 22:25   #35
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernando
I got some perceptions that mistu is not friendly with us, so you can discard that absolute + mistu thing (unless ofc they change their position)

-annoying banana spam-
Do those faces get you off or something?

Quote:
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 23:28   #36
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernando

We don't like stinky people ...
and that's official
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 10:06   #37
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
We don't like stinky people ...
and that's official
THATS LIES!

i saw you licking Xy's toes earlier.....

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 10:18   #38
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Why do i get the impression that many people don't like Absolute?
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 10:27   #39
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

To the alliances claiming to be solo... how are your galaxies set up? No-one is stupid enough to have 5 of the same alliance in the same galaxy, so are you mixed among several different alliances, or concentrated galaxies with another alliance? Either way, you're either fencesitting or lying.
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 11:15   #40
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
To the alliances claiming to be solo... how are your galaxies set up? No-one is stupid enough to have 5 of the same alliance in the same galaxy, so are you mixed among several different alliances, or concentrated galaxies with another alliance? Either way, you're either fencesitting or lying.
Imo, it means that the alliance has no political ties to any other alliance. Their members can have whoever they want in their gals.

Fencesitting....is another animal.

Quote:
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 12:52   #41
Dinobot
Former [1up] Hustler

Dinobot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
Reminds me of this post before r11.

As we noticed during the beta we greatly enjoyed our independence in PA and wish to continue this during r11.
So that’s why we []LCH[] are joining the club of alliances that are going solo

/me claps for Desse - nice to see some others have a set a set of balls... over worked mebber but balls nonetheless

"Those of us who are truly brave, will never live in fear."
Dwayne Johnson

Loved the extra life with [1up]
Honoured to have walked the dark path with Eclipse,
Proud to have been Xanadu,
But my heart will always be with Ministry
Dinobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 13:08   #42
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinobot
/me claps for Desse - nice to see some others have a set a set of balls... over worked mebber but balls nonetheless
i love you dino !
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 14:37   #43
Dinobot
Former [1up] Hustler

Dinobot is an unknown quantity at this point

I know

... now gerrof meh leg ffs

"Those of us who are truly brave, will never live in fear."
Dwayne Johnson

Loved the extra life with [1up]
Honoured to have walked the dark path with Eclipse,
Proud to have been Xanadu,
But my heart will always be with Ministry
Dinobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 14:38   #44
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Our members are free to make gals with who they want.
Calling us fencesitters or lying....my responce.....get real.
#multihunters
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 15:01   #45
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Ah, but you're allowing your members to fencesit. And that is terrible. So evil that your alliance should have all their roids taken away.
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 15:15   #46
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Ah, but you're allowing your members to fencesit. And that is terrible. So evil that your alliance should have all their roids taken away.

Do i allow my members to fencesit ????

OO you expect me to put 5 members in a gal just so they will not be in gals with other alliances.
Yeah right.

Or shall I read your answer as sarcasm
#multihunters
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 15:36   #47
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Your HC of SL, right?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 15:52   #48
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Do i allow my members to fencesit ????

OO you expect me to put 5 members in a gal just so they will not be in gals with other alliances.
Yeah right.

Or shall I read your answer as sarcasm
What is wrong with 2 alliances forming a partnership and sharing galaxies mainly with each other? It's not blocking, its not ruining the game, and is far more health than allowing your members to fencesit.

I cant wait til an alliance is dominant, and then there will be members of your alliance fencesitting with them. And you'll no doubt deny it, and claim you were solo for the good of the game. Very lame indeed.
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 15:53   #49
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace

well if your mixing with any galaxy out there that has an opening......or strategically placing members in a number of different alliances....that's fencesitting....

if your not doing either of those things, and you are in fact placing them strategically with "friendlies".....thats lying......

it's either one or the other......and you can say "get real" all you like....truth is, Fish's accessment is as REAL as it gets
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 16:18   #50
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is wrong with 2 alliances forming a partnership and sharing galaxies mainly with each other? It's not blocking, its not ruining the game, and is far more health than allowing your members to fencesit.
Fencesitting is always the responsibility of the smaller alliance whose members are being illoyal. So if your members fencesit in LCH galaxies, you should deal with it. Not LCH.