User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Jun 2004, 15:57   #51
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: The first big war?

Well im glad somthings going to happen becuase so far its bin most of the top alliances vs ROCK for the past 3 days..

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 16:00   #52
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

I can tell you for sure 1up hasnt been intentionaly directing a lot of fire vs. ROCK...
(Personal view, not alliance statement)

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 16:37   #53
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

LOL @ 1up giving justification to block, despite being #1 comfortably
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 16:39   #54
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I don't see it being comfortable. When I can afford to defend friends outside my alliance like you then I consider my lead to be comfortable

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 16:52   #55
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So far, I've only been in defenses where opposing ships died.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 16:54   #56
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
So far, I've only been in defenses where opposing ships died.
How are you "old friend"?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 16:56   #57
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Leshy: In what game was that?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:02   #58
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
How are you "old friend"?
I'm quite well, "mistar executive". I'd ask you, but seeing as I currently have you in a PM on IRC, I see little reason to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaRat
Leshy: In what game was that?
"Who wants to be a millionaire".
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:03   #59
TheRat
Retired

That game rawks

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:04   #60
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I don't see it being comfortable. When I can afford to defend friends outside my alliance like you then I consider my lead to be comfortable
I think a 15% lead over the 2nd placed alliance can be seen as comfortable
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:18   #61
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
how come its only 1up members that seem to be complaining about this anyway........?
Because we hoped for a nice fair round, where our skills would show who is "the best" on the battlefield. Pity FAnG are lacking in that area.

Also, it could be 1up are complaining because we're all turbo-geeks and so visit the forums more often than other people
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:29   #62
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Because we hoped for a nice fair round, where our skills would show who is "the best" on the battlefield. Pity FAnG are lacking in that area.

Also, it could be 1up are complaining because we're all turbo-geeks and so visit the forums more often than other people
Not everyone can have ability in numbers so they use blocks and politics to compensate - they couldn't care whether the alliance is better than them; people want to win. A round based on skill on the battlefield would mean everyone ultimately rolling over to the most able alliance which is a bit dull really.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:29   #63
TheRat
Retired

But TomKat, you are an idler, how can you claim that? :/

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:38   #64
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Quote:

how come its only 1up members that seem to be complaining about this anyway........?
Go read some other threads on AD & you will find General1 also mentioned it.
Funny that...... FAnG last round was going on about how great they are but can't handle a one on one.
Pitty you don't trust your members\yourselves to take on us alone & recruiting TP wow..... the skill recruiting some old mistu rubbish they were allies of yours last round & yet your team allowed him in knowing his actions before hand very cowardly you will also find we aren't exactly whining....ummm more like mocking the GREAT ALMIGHTY POWERFUL FAnG.
Another thing didn't I say last round FAnG would be working with MISTU this round seems i was correct politicaly strange that ;
Flame me & my posts all you want but my ideas will not change.
I must admit I do respect alch this round & KJ has managed to stay away from flaming all in sight
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:59   #65
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

now I don't know anything about these attacks....but why are you fury people whining so much? I don't see any roidloss? haven't they landed yet or what is it?
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:11   #66
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
now I don't know anything about these attacks....but why are you fury people whining so much? I don't see any roidloss? haven't they landed yet or what is it?
ROFL.

Launghed my lungs out on this post. So True.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:18   #67
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

I wouldn't expect anything else from LCH

They have some damn fine HC, who would sacrifice their fleets for members..

And they also have one of the most dedicated BC's still playing; Thunder
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:51   #68
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens

The only reason 1up did not lose roids overall was because they gained roids in attack. If their attacks went as they have for the past few days, then that means that FAnG and MISTU made off with about 3000 roids (going by what someone had pointed out on this thread or another about how 1up was getting 4k roids a night)

LCH pretty much pwned MISTU. They have gained a lot of asteroids, and have pretty well closed the gap on 1up. Congrats to LCH, showing that blocking is indeed not needed to gain ground on the #1. I believe LCH comes out the victor in this battle and just makes FAnG / MISTU look noobish.
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:57   #69
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm quite well, "mistar executive". I'd ask you, but seeing as I currently have you in a PM on IRC, I see little reason to.
"Who wants to be a millionaire".
i've arranged for you to be roided friday evening:P
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 19:11   #70
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve

well well here we go the, wheres the proof that mistu and fang are actualy organised doing things together. oh wait its all assumptions.
so i take it now lch and up1 are napped seeing the past few days. because you think others are allying in your little paranoid minds. well done
exactly the fury tactics were used too.
but do go on with your trolling.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 19:26   #71
TheRat
Retired

I could give you the proof, but Ill leave it to my HC to decide whether they want to share it with the public :-)

And 1up has in no way nap'ed with LCH, tho any fool would see that fang/mistu will be priority targets for a while.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 19:34   #72
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Erm... we're not blocking, and have no plans to. Nor are we accusing FAnG/Mistu of blocking per se - though there is at least one large FAnG/Mistu BG. Pursuing the whole 'BGs equal blocking' debate again (I think we last had that in r9.5) is going to be boring, so I won't rant on about it.

I should remind everyone that only Sid really speaks for 1up in these matters. The opinions of other members (myself included) are largely personal, and based on personal experience - though if that personal experience includes being attacked by FAnG and Mistu in what appears to be some degree of coordination, then it's not surprising that people will post to that effect. It doesn't mean that 1up as a whole regards FAnG/Mistu as a block, and certainly doesn't mean that we're planning a counter-block.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 19:43   #73
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I have a asshat

its round and soft.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 19:56   #74
Pure

Pure is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
I have a asshat

its round and soft.
does it have holes?
Pure is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 20:19   #75
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
175 members is a block?? thought iwas just an ally, even if it exists, of which i have no clue...

175 members is enough to defeat any other single alliance. The only way other alliances can fight that is by allying together themselves... which would lead to a vicious cycle of ever-larger blocks/allies/whatever you want to call them.

And it's not just 1up members posting - I refer you to this thread, where in fact some FAnG/recently ex-FAnG were posting suggesting that they believed blocks are being formed. I also refer you to my previous post where I pointed out that we are not accusing FAnG/Mistu of being a block.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 20:19   #76
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaRat
But TomKat, you are an idler, how can you claim that? :/
Ah, but when it comes to idling I'm the best!
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 20:32   #77
TheRat
Retired

I know quite a few who would place me on that throne :-)

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 00:27   #78
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
i've arranged for you to be roided friday evening:P
You still don't have my coordinates, do you?

Additionally, since when are FAnG and MISTU cooperating? It seems AD knows more about these matters than I do. Fortunately, AD is filled with the always objective and wise 1up members, so it must be fairly reliable info
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 00:35   #79
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
Cheese.
Stop using my quotes

and get it right fs

Its 'do u want some cheese with that whine'?
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 03:46   #80
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Last thing i know, MISTU hit lots of fangers last night - vice versa the other night where the public thought only LCH damaged MISTU, in fact FAnG attacked more against MISTU that night (coincidental).. Just like how the universe is propelling since after protection.

Now, if that 12-membered BG is an enough excuse to form an anti-block against Fang and mistu - the whole purpose of this solo round will be defeated.
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 05:26   #81
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
175 members is enough to defeat any other single alliance. The only way other alliances can fight that is by allying together themselves... which would lead to a vicious cycle of ever-larger blocks/allies/whatever you want to call them.

And it's not just 1up members posting - I refer you to this thread, where in fact some FAnG/recently ex-FAnG were posting suggesting that they believed blocks are being formed. I also refer you to my previous post where I pointed out that we are not accusing FAnG/Mistu of being a block.
i kinda meant in this thread, although yes, others are suggesting blocks...

Most 1up ppl in this thread, apart from you though are actually accusing Mistu/FAnG of blocking.

Virogenesis: I can only laugh at your reply, i never agrred to TP being let in, but its not my decision, and if u looked in my signature youd see that im not FAnG..
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 05:59   #82
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

I dunno Colt....you siggy says FAnG Rd9-11, last time I checked we were still in rd11 which would make your siggy indicate that you are FAnG.

Now can we get back to the topic... LCH pwned MISTU (and if FAnG did more damage than LCH, why did LCH gain thousands of roids, and FAnG lost roids?!)
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 06:40   #83
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

but Helix, his sig does say:

Proud to have been:

u still rock tho :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 07:58   #84
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie
Which then runs the risk of not breaking up, so then other alliances have to block to take down those etc etc, and then we end up with a two side war. 'Fun.'
Eventually it will go that way ofcourse. That's more then logic. Preferable, at then end, all vs the #1. I just don't hope it's gonna be MISTU and FaNG vs "insert block here". If those alliance focus on 1UP, 1UP should focus back on them. If that results in another #1, other alliances(that I didn't name) will focus on that alliance. Should get us a nice run for the #1...

Oi Oi, planetarion can be so much fun.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 10:41   #85
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix
LCH pwned MISTU
Although I'm sure LCH is very content with the publicity, we were hardly 'pwned'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
I just don't hope it's gonna be MISTU and FaNG vs "insert block here".
Considering there is no cooperation between MISTU and FAnG anywhere besides on AD ( ), I doubt that scenario will actually happen for any reason.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 11:50   #86
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

everyone seems to believe all the propoganda shit coming out of 1up, i really cant believe how naive people are being. A so called BG between the 2 means they are working together, still to see this BG...everyone seems to believe that 1up are here for the good of the community, tbh, thats a load of crap. They are here to win the round, plain and simple, ofc i expect the old 1up replies of "but.....blablabla".

Seems everyone but FAnG/Mistu know about this cooperation between the two of them. strange isnt it how 1up are the ones who started this, clever ploy to get rid of your closest enemies? anyway, congrats on the propoganda, seems whatever sid does, everyone believes its godly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virogenesis
FAnG last round was going on about how great they are but can't handle a one on one.
I dont recall a single thread where we proclaimed we were "Great", part from maybe the thread where we said thanks for our "victory".

Also, its a pity seeing 1up can't take alliances one on one either , or even single gals alone, you need to have your flak ally, aka LCH.Just so happens that the probably top 0wned gal this morning (not all attacks landed yet) received 6 waves through last night, with ships flying from both these allies, pure coincidence ofcourse(ofc the intel is wrong) nice "block" you've formed there which is the most powerful in uni seeing as your only against solo allies, pity, you couldnt live up to the pre-round status you all proclaimed you were going to kepp

my hat goes off to Sid for his GODLIKE propoganda...pity ppl are too naive to think for a second that it might not be true..

Flame on etc
Ultores
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 11:57   #87
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Erm... we're not blocking, and have no plans to. Nor are we accusing FAnG/Mistu of blocking per se - though there is at least one large FAnG/Mistu BG.
To the best of my knowledge, both of those lines are complete and utter rubbish
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 12:10   #88
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
I wouldn't expect anything else from LCH

They have some damn fine HC, who would sacrifice their fleets for members..

And they also have one of the most dedicated BC's still playing; Thunder
As far as I know, Thunder is playing inactively. He was going to leave LCH, but they begged him to stay so they had his nick idling to increase morale
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 12:26   #89
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Quote:
Although I'm sure LCH is very content with the publicity, we were hardly 'pwned'.
Considering there is no cooperation between MISTU and FAnG anywhere besides on AD ( ), I doubt that scenario will actually happen for any reason.
Good to hear.. We have seen a couple of rounds back that accusing 2 alliances from blocking forms an anti block, which then makes the rumours of those 2 alliances blocking true, cause there is little choise.. That's what I forget too post there, maybe there is maybe there ain't a block at this moment, but rumours only can lead to the same situation.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 12:29   #90
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
As far as I know, Thunder is playing inactively. He was going to leave LCH, but they begged him to stay so they had his nick idling to increase morale

I think its time I'm going to respond to all this utter bull about 1up and []LCH[] blocking.

Last night I recieved 14 PMs from ppl telling me that we are blocking with 1up.
I told them all what I'm telling you here.
Wouldn't it be normal if a alliance blocks that the highest in rank of that alliance knows about it?
At the start of this round we announced we are going solo and we still are.

Colt: you calling []LCH[] a flack alliance is unneeded and untrue.

Leshy: we never said we pwned you, others said we pwned you

Appocomaster: Thunder is NO BC in []LCH[], hes just a idler in our pub channel this round.
(I saw him talk last night btw :-) )
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 12:30   #91
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Quote:
As far as I know I haven't been on IRC for the last 4 weeks other then today at work. And I'm not member of LCH(I will be when I'm back). LCH never begged, they just love me and I love them Adn appocomaster is a betanewb \0/ Lo mate..
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 12:31   #92
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace

Appocomaster: Thunder is NO BC in []LCH[], hes just a idler in our pub channel this round.
(I saw him talk last night btw :-) )
Last night.. Then it was a fakor.... Be carefull, everyone wants to be me!
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 12:34   #93
ComradeRob
wasted

Quote:
To the best of my knowledge, both of those lines are complete and utter rubbish
I suspect my knowledge of 1up's actions may be slightly better than yours.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 12:34   #94
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Quote:
everyone seems to believe all the propoganda shit coming out of 1up, i really cant believe how naive people are being. A so called BG between the 2 means they are working together, still to see this BG...everyone seems to believe that 1up are here for the good of the community, tbh, thats a load of crap. They are here to win the round, plain and simple, ofc i expect the old 1up replies of "but.....blablabla".
I see myself typing the MISTU/FANG story pretty quick myself. But indeed, I posted in another thread that this is the perfect way to create PR to form an anti block.. It's not the first time...
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 12:38   #95
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
I Wouldn't it be normal if a alliance blocks that the highest in rank of that alliance knows about it?
At the start of this round we announced we are going solo and we still are.
Well, pity you ppl dont believe thats true of FAnG/Mistu, going of 1u intel... ofcourse i expected you to deny it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Colt: you calling []LCH[] a flack alliance is unneeded and untrue.
tbh, i was a bit harsh, LCH is better than a flak ally..
Ultores
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 12:40   #96
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Leshy: we never said we pwned you, others said we pwned you
I know, I was replying to them
Quote:
I suspect my knowledge of 1up's actions may be slightly better than yours.
And that has bearing on what you post here in what way exactly?
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 12:49   #97
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Well, pity you ppl dont believe thats true of FAnG/Mistu, going of 1u intel... ofcourse i expected you to deny it..
We never said anything in the order of FAnG/MISTU are blocking.
TBH we never responded to any of these posts.
Why I respond now is cos i'm sick and tired of reading all these bull messages about blocking,we are trying to have fun.

Quote:
tbh, i was a bit harsh, LCH is better than a flak ally..
true
#multihunters
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 14:36   #98
TheRat
Retired

LCH is a great alliance that doesnt need any help. They recruited some very good players before this round (Ex ely members), and this has shown to be a very wise move. All my respect to LCH for their efforts so far.

-TheRat

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 15:48   #99
Xeracy
.:condenación:.

Xeracy is an unknown quantity at this point

FAnG and MISTU are allied..wtf...

LESHY!! is there something your not telling me!! lol

gotta love AD
::[MISTU]::
Xeracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 16:07   #100
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

If people would stop posting "I know this rumour is true* ", then this thread would have far, far less posts in it.

*because my hc said so