User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Feb 2006, 11:08   #1
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
free round and the turd starts again !

this free round has brought in the dross again ... i have logs of the chat .. edited transcript of convo .. pls apply to me online for full log

Me : would be u that just killed our server then
person : no
person : no
person : i dont do ddos stuff
person : only stuff ingame
person : like attacks etc
person : <3 fairness
me: shrugs
me : someone did .. so were not just pissing off u
person : i think thats my gal mate
person : ill try and get him to stop
me :: whatever ... sad shits about during a free round
person : yes
me : expected this tbh
person : :|

so you attack a glaxy and they dont like it so they dos u ... love the fear tactics dont u ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 11:36   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: free round and the turd starts again !

Lol, maybe it was the guy who wanted to apply to TGV with this CV:

Person> i hack the goverment
Person> ;/
Person> also.. steal secret documents
Person> ;/
Person> this b1tches catch me ;/
Person> i look my self on EuroNews :P
Person> i was in the jail.. that's the reason i lose the start of this round
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 11:54   #3
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Lol, maybe it was the guy who wanted to apply to TGV with this CV:

Person> i hack the goverment
Person> ;/
Person> also.. steal secret documents
Person> ;/
Person> this b1tches catch me ;/
Person> i look my self on EuroNews :P
Person> i was in the jail.. that's the reason i lose the start of this round
I heard you let him in
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 11:56   #4
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

why exactly are you people hiding the nick? unless "person" isthe nick?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 12:24   #5
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

beccause your not allowed to pist logs on the forums - i took the convo and gave u the gist of the whole thing
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 12:28   #6
Europatriot
zz-crew MMC

Europatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura about

so, what exactly has this to do with a free round??
to me it makes just as much sense as to replace "free round" with "elysium", making it an alliance discussion as well :P
(in no way making any accusations here, just replaced something random)
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 12:29   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
beccause your not allowed to pist logs on the forums - i took the convo and gave u the gist of the whole thing
Actually you can post logs presuming they are ten lines or less. Longer logs can be hosted off-site and linked to.
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 12:34   #8
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

ehm how does it make it not a log if you just change the names anyway?
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 13:44   #9
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

The other dude in convo is innocent so theres no need to connect his name to this affair.

But omg im gonna name and shame the Doser

He can be the first lamer added to my naughty list for round16 \o/
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]

Last edited by Seth Mace; 14 Feb 2006 at 13:50.
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 17:33   #10
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

still tryin to figure wtf this thread is about :O
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 17:39   #11
Nibiru

Nibiru is on a distinguished road

someone did a Denial of Service attack on the HR private server

R2: OpusDei
R3: G-II Wing [HR]
R4: [HR]
R5: [HR]
R6: [HR]
R7, R8, R9, R10: Retired
R11: [HR]
R12: Absolute->LCH
R13: ND
R14: ND -> ToF
R15: 1up
R16: HR
Nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 23:08   #12
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

And, other than the word of someone you claim is innocent, what evidence do you have? Those are some fairly hefty allegations you're potentially throwing about.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 23:58   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread isn't as good as that thread where we all giggle at Angels and their silly "kick every member" tactics.

That's benchmark AD material, right there.
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 01:57   #14
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
And, other than the word of someone you claim is innocent, what evidence do you have? Those are some fairly hefty allegations you're potentially throwing about.

well someone did it .. wether that person i spoke to was wrong or not .. it happened .. were not accusing any person.. we know that person is out there.. they know who they are and they will be found.
which is why i'm not mentioning names except my own.
the point being that ... this sort of thing happened during previous free rounds, stops when peple risk money on their planet, then happens again.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 02:14   #15
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

You really gotta love the weenies that need to do stupid stuff like this in order to win.

Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 02:22   #16
jerome

when do they ever win? :/
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 04:18   #17
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
when do they ever win? :/
Well... taking down someone's private server counts as a victory in somebody's twisted little world I imagine. Tsk :/
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 16:44   #18
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I fail to see the relation between free rounds bringing in the "dross" you speak. I reckon the most intensive pay rounds tend to bring in more of the activity you mentioned (I was a BC in Wolfpack at one point during r13, and I remember we had a lot of server issues *COUGH* back then).

Free rounds have a history of bringing in different cheats, when certain people suddenly have 40 of their friends "playing just casually to defend their friends' planets".
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 19:46   #19
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont see any evidence at all, I dont see any names, I dont see the relation between a free round and ddos attacks.

Congrats to the thread starter!
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 21:34   #20
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I fail to see the relation between free rounds bringing in the "dross" you speak. I reckon the most intensive pay rounds tend to bring in more of the activity you mentioned (I was a BC in Wolfpack at one point during r13, and I remember we had a lot of server issues *COUGH* back then)..

With all due respect to WP thier server has always had a history of being up and down like a pair of whores underpants.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 06:26   #21
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I fail to see the relation between free rounds bringing in the "dross" you speak. I reckon the most intensive pay rounds tend to bring in more of the activity you mentioned (I was a BC in Wolfpack at one point during r13, and I remember we had a lot of server issues *COUGH* back then).
With WP #1 for a longtime in r13, "Success" can certainly open up a whole new can of worms, every top5 ally with a server has probably experienced this through the rounds but HR aint even top10 atm, where's your pitty for the little guy ffs?:P

Quote:
Free rounds have a history of bringing in different cheats, when certain people suddenly have 40 of their friends "playing just casually to defend their friends' planets".
I'm slightly unsure of how you can knock somebodys theory about scum influx in free rounds (which would be based on 17 rounds of experience*) but then make such a statement as this^^^ ?? Is this history written somewhere or did you just state common sense like the original poster did?

If you believe free rounds have a history of bringing in "different" kinds of cheats, why is a claim that includes the type that "dos attacks", so hard to accept?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I dont see any evidence at all, I dont see any names, I dont see the relation between a free round and ddos attacks.
Indeed and this is the kinger guy who would know his sh1t about this type of thing!? ;P (bah, you know i've a soft spot for yer zhukov ;D)

Seriously though, the log should be enough evidence to highlight the bane of the threads topic. That free rounds, naturally attract players who have a higher disregard for the game and its "laws", who wouldnt otherwise go near it in a p2p round? I suppose cheats even want to play on a fair playing field (with free planets in p2p rounds restricted in areas)

That even players who are willing to pay2play, might not take a free round as serious and may in return show a lack of respect for certain laws as well. Hey, correct me if im wrong but the offense slates cleaned after each round anyway right?

Again, what i've written is just more speculation on AD and nothing more but as i touched on above, this isn't mistys first round as HC and she's witnessed countless moments like these. So imo for some1 like her to post this, should by all means be seen as a fair observation of a free round.

Anyway, to update things, the player who did this apparently was a PA noob (whose been exiled for lameness among other things) and was last spotted around c200. If you want evidence for this then sorry, you'll just have to take my word for it :P

* Im guessing Mistys experience here, could be a round over/short of the actual number;P

Last edited by Seth Mace; 17 Feb 2006 at 06:37.
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 18:22   #22
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

I haxed your account.
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 20:30   #23
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
blabla
With all due respect, i dont see how the connection between Free rounds and paid rounds has to do with DOS attack. Since the first days of planetarion, players been trying to "hack" or attack servers in many ways (not only denial of service attacks).

Any player who has a little knowledge about computer can google for some tools and attack a server. The rank of the alliance under attack has no connection aswell, attacking top10, top100 or top1000 alliances is still illegal and should be punished.

Having said this, you might double check your logs (server logs) and not base your claim on IRC log (every moron can brag about Dosing server while in fact he doesnt know how to restart his computer).

From experience, i can tell you that many times, FAnG HC were jumping and crying about DoS attack while the only problem was the server connection instability. You will need more than few IRC logs to make us or the judge believe to your story. Server logs proving there was a Dos attack at the same time as the conversation with logs from ISP of the said criminal or other proof that link him to the attack itself.

Of course i am not saying you guys are lying or something, just saying that if you come with such accusation (and its illegal), you guys need to back it up with more than few IRC logs.
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 22:47   #24
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

I was v.tired when i wrote that so maybe I just didnt explain things clearly.

What i tried to imply was free rounds by their very nature allow players who couldnt commit to a p2p round (by choice or not), to play. That a p2p round will filter out lots or players, some good, some bad! Pretty simplistic view on things I know (especially as recent p2p also allow freebies) but that was all i was really trying to get at. Oh and supposedly free rounds increase the playbase, so increases the chance of players taking part who would do mean things! :P

So this I think is the theory behind the freerounds and the dross it brings.

I'm also surprised you think DoS attacks arent usually connected with the rank of an alliance? Not just because lower ranked allies are less likely to run a priv server in the first place but someone with your experience should certainly know that some do anything to gain the upperhand. I dont mean to imply HCs order such things btw, as usually it's the dodgy f#cks in their lower ranks who take it upon themself.

But as i said in the previous post, misty aint no noob HC. She's been around the block many a time ( ;P ;P ), she's got a pretty good idea of the difference between server connection & dosing.

In regards to the ongoing need of evidence thing, I dont think the thread was created to get the judgement of AD. I dont think misty was asking for advice if this was a dossing or not, to me it seemed like an exhaling of dissapointment.
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 23:12   #25
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
I was v.tired when i wrote that so maybe I just didnt explain things clearly.

What i tried to imply was free rounds by their very nature allow players who couldnt commit to a p2p round (by choice or not), to play. That a p2p round will filter out lots or players, some good, some bad! Pretty simplistic view on things I know (especially as recent p2p also allow freebies) but that was all i was really trying to get at. Oh and supposedly free rounds increase the playbase, so increases the chance of players taking part who would do mean things! :P
Increased playerbase during free round are just another urban myth.

Quote:
I'm also surprised you think DoS attacks arent usually connected with the rank of an alliance? Not just because lower ranked allies are less likely to run a priv server in the first place but someone with your experience should certainly know that some do anything to gain the upperhand. I dont mean to imply HCs order such things btw, as usually it's the dodgy f#cks in their lower ranks who take it upon themself.
Angels were a top10 alliance since round12, we never used a private server. Some other top20 alliances use private server and get DoS attack, therefore the chances of top20 alliances to get attack are technically higher than ours. I demand you revise this theory of yours.

Quote:
But as i said in the previous post, misty aint no noob HC. She's been around the block many a time ( ;P ;P ), she's got a pretty good idea of the difference between server connection & dosing.
She could know only if there was Server log to confirm them. I would also include them in the thread next time, just to make sure i look proffessional and not ranting/crying about the situation.

Quote:
In regards to the ongoing need of evidence thing, I dont think the thread was created to get the judgement of AD. I dont think misty was asking for advice if this was a dossing or not, to me it seemed like an exhaling of dissapointment.
To me it seemed another witchunt. A quest after some kind of ghost or myth. I am usually a sceptic person, i demand proof in order to believe.
Pardon me if I am a little bit harsh on you, It just seems wrong to assume such thing in public when you offer very little proof.
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 23:28   #26
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

/me wonders if Sethy remembers NoS-Net in r9.. that was rather insane
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 23:57   #27
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Hmm was nos-net really bad for being dossed? I honestly cant remember lol, seemed pretty stable from what I recall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
Increased playerbase during free round are just another urban myth.
Ill take your word on that;P

Quote:
Angels were a top10 alliance since round12, we never used a private server. Some other top20 alliances use private server and get DoS attack, therefore the chances of top20 alliances to get attack are technically higher than ours. I demand you revise this theory of yours.
Every theory has a few holes here n there, well, thats my theory anyway ;P

But anyway, i think in general the theory i posted about is a fair assement of alliances & their tech over the rounds. So i demand you widen your theory of my theory ffs \o/

Quote:
She could know only if there was Server log to confirm them. I would also include them in the thread next time, just to make sure i look proffessional and not ranting/crying about the situation.
This is AD man, what you expecting, Alliance Tech 101?:P

Quote:
To me it seemed another witchunt. A quest after some kind of ghost or myth. I am usually a sceptic person, i demand proof in order to believe.
Pardon me if I am a little bit harsh on you, It just seems wrong to assume such thing in public when you offer very little proof.
It was just an opinion, is it wrong for somebody to voice their thoughts on certain issues based on their experiences? If this is assuming in public, then would I be wrong to throw that back at you and say "it seems wrong for you to assume there isnt a link between dross & free?".
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 00:00   #28
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Hmm was nos-net really bad for being dossed? I honestly cant remember lol, seemed pretty stable from what I recall?
Stable? Hell, even I'm more stable than what the server was
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 03:44   #29
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Indeed and this is the kinger guy who would know his sh1t about this type of thing!? ;P (bah, you know i've a soft spot for yer zhukov ;D)
I always provide logs with nicks and so on. Beside, my logs are usually funny. This log isnt funny, nor very informative.

Btw, have you started playing PA again?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 16:37   #30
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I always provide logs with nicks and so on. Beside, my logs are usually funny. This log isnt funny, nor very informative.
Well I can only remember one post were you stuck to providing logs & nicks with a hint of humour, unfortunately for me I was the subject ;P

I still feel abused with that whole incident as well, although i certainly find it funny looking back at it!

Quote:
Btw, have you started playing PA again?
Unfortunately yes, i made an inactive return last round and ended up doin that top15 nap thing. Im playin more active now but as a peon, which is great fun. I get to complain about stuff without having to do anything to fix things!

Ooo the members have all the fun imo
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 16:54   #31
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Unfortunately yes, i made an inactive return last round and ended up doin that top15 nap thing. Im playin more active now but as a peon, which is great fun. I get to complain about stuff without having to do anything to fix things!

What happened with your plans of bringing HR to the top btw?
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 20:12   #32
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

didnt work?

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 20:26   #33
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Quote:
Im playin more active now but as a peon, which is great fun. I get to complain about stuff without having to do anything to fix things!

What didnt work? Being a peon ^^ ? No man, thats working great
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 19:13   #34
Dphiance
19:6:5

Dphiance is an unknown quantity at this point

hum, tbh doesnt make much differance wether its free or not, its not like it costs a fortune. People are probbly more likely to do stupid things like attackin a server because of the ammount of time & effort this game consumes. Sure being a free round attracts people who sign up then get board in the first 10ticks and never login again but people who go as far as too attack a server are obviously takin this game seriously... too bother cheating at something suggests you want to win...

just my opinion
Dphiance is offline   Reply With Quote