User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Oct 2004, 23:29   #1
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
Ban Inferno

Or at least force him to remove his posts.

Refusing to take direct action now will only allow him and shai to move on to more clearly shit threads. Something like a life story
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 23:33   #2
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice
Re: Ban Inferno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging.Retard
Or at least force him to remove his posts.

Refusing to take direct action now will only allow him and shai to move on to more clearly shit threads. Something like a life story
Shai isn't on here anymore :/

But yes ban inferno etc
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 23:33   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summanus
Shai isn't on here anymore :/
He still lurks.
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 23:35   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Don't ban him, we need retards, they're funny.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 23:36   #5
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
He still lurks.
Yesterday I was faced with a tard posting and reposting the same crap I deleted. He threatened to do it all night, engaging in some kind of spam campaign.

My god am I sorry for the last few years
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 23:39   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Yesterday I was faced with a tard posting and reposting the same crap I deleted. He threatened to do it all night, engaging in some kind of spam campaign.

lolly roffle

It always amused me that it took an annoying poster hours to destroy GD with spam, and seconds for me to delete the user and remove every post they made.
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 23:53   #7
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Ban Inferno

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
It always amused me that it took an annoying poster hours to destroy GD with spam, and seconds for me to delete the user and remove every post they made.
The sad thing is, though, that a few seconds of your time is probably worth more than hours of theirs. :/
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.

Last edited by Tactitus; 1 Nov 2004 at 01:23. Reason: Edited for content and to fit your screen
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2004, 00:50   #8
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Or we could just fix people's avatars who insist on changing it to something attention Whoring to a gif that says

I LOVE TO ATTENTION WHORE!

and save us all the bother at seeing what gif they are going to inflict on us next.

I'd prefer people used Avatars to reflect their character in someway, much like when JC thoughtfully gave everyone avatars that best suited their style, none were garish or dull or repetitive and all were thoroughly ace.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2004, 01:13   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
just because you want to have a large cock for an avatar :/
Who said anything about an avatar?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2004, 02:25   #10
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
just because you want to have a large cock for an avatar :/
for the first time ever, Iddimu makes me giggle.
Unread 6 Nov 2004, 02:31   #11
Burbank
Banned

Burbank is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
you take that back
Burbank is offline   Reply With Quote