User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Aug 2004, 06:12   #1
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I just wanted you all to know..

That I'm getting a brand spanking new Mazda RX-8 next week.

It's blue
6 speed gearbox
All the quick bits
All the pretty bits
And will look a lot like this
And it's doors do clever things like this

It's ready on Wednesday but I'm in ****ing Cleveland (Ohio, not N England)

Shit and \o/, all at once.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 07:47   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I just wanted you all to know..

nice one DM, thats the car that i have been tinking is well nice for quite some time now, those doors rock
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 07:50   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't like the doors somehow...
It looks weird.
But as long as you keep the doors closed, it's a really cool car!
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 07:57   #4
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

nice car

no doub you deserve it
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 08:22   #5
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Should of went with a Toyota if you were going to invest in a shitty japanese brand.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 09:14   #6
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

When did you become a hair dresser?
Rids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 10:21   #7
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

nice
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 10:55   #8
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

I just got one of those in Gran Turismo 3.

Not quite the same really
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 10:58   #9
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

RX-8...has a 1.3 litre Wankle engine doesn't it?

Sweet. Plus you can go around saying "Wankle" in public and no-one can complain.
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 11:52   #10
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Should of went with a Toyota if you were going to invest in a shitty japanese brand.
you do know that toyota builds the best cars and right now is the most successful car company on earth, dont you?
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 11:54   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

It's funny that only the old men are rich enough to have fast cars.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 12:20   #12
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hmm, let's see, nearest thing to an RX-8 would be a Celica. Hmmmmmmmm.....NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
When did you become a hair dresser?
There is a certain irony in this statement that is not lost on me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
It's funny that only the old men are rich enough to have fast cars.
The great thing about this is that it's $4k down and $250 a month for two years.

Which is cheap as chips.

Unread 24 Aug 2004, 13:08   #13
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterate
I just got one of those in Gran Turismo 3.

Not quite the same really
Also available in Need for Speed Underground 2
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 13:10   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Hmm, let's see, nearest thing to an RX-8 would be a Celica. Hmmmmmmmm.....NO

There is a certain irony in this statement that is not lost on me....

The great thing about this is that it's $4k down and $250 a month for two years.

Which is cheap as chips.
$10k??? you bastard, thats well cheap
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 13:52   #15
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Heh, they're not THAT cheap.

It's a lease, with an option to buy at the end. Still, it's the best deal I've seen in the 9 months I've been waiting to build up enough credit history to get one...

Unread 24 Aug 2004, 14:10   #16
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Just don't crash it into a pole or something now, you smug git hehe.

Bastard.
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 14:21   #17
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Heh, they're not THAT cheap.

It's a lease, with an option to buy at the end. Still, it's the best deal I've seen in the 9 months I've been waiting to build up enough credit history to get one...
well apart from your fuel bll becoming preposterously high its a decent idea. Depreciation and potential canges in circumstances should mean at the end of your 4 year rental agreement you coudl probably afford it.

Is it maintainance included rental? What level of cover have you got for thinsg like tyres and such?
Proud to be Independent
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 14:48   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

and what would the final payment be?
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 15:13   #19
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
and what would the final payment be?
Usually leasng companies sell them slightly cheaper than they can sell them for on the open market.

The real significant thin is he ca have a new car, look after it and in four years time (when he may well have extra cash and able to get a agreement for such a level loan) a chance to buy the vehicle.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 16:51   #20
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

oooooooo very nice car. give me the car give me the car give me the car!!!!!
Hells_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 17:50   #21
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

It's a two year lease with option to buy at the end.

Preposterously large fuel bill? I'm in the US for crying out loud.

OH NOES, GAS WENT UP TO $2.10 A GALLON. LET'S INVADE SAUDI ARABIA !

Unread 24 Aug 2004, 17:55   #22
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
LET'S INVADE SAUDI ARABIA !
please dont give them any strange ideas.
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 18:31   #23
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
Usually leasng companies sell them slightly cheaper than they can sell them for on the open market.

The real significant thin is he ca have a new car, look after it and in four years time (when he may well have extra cash and able to get a agreement for such a level loan) a chance to buy the vehicle.

No shit Sherlock.
We were after a figure.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 18:36   #24
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

Is the boot large enough to hold the Zimmer Frame then?
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 18:38   #25
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
you do know that toyota builds the best cars and right now is the most successful car company on earth, dont you?
Hence why I told him to go with a Toyota with regards to japanese brands.

Nothing japan makes can quite capture the presence of some european brands though.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 18:51   #26
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hence why I told him to go with a Toyota with regards to japanese brands.

Nothing japan makes can quite capture the presence of some european brands though.
Youre right. Japan will never reproduce that unreliable, overpriced "Its all in the name, youll never get spare parts outside of the native country" quality of a European car.

That said, Japan makes very few really really good looking cars. Ones that make you think "**** the Ferrari , im having that".
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 19:43   #27
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
That said, Japan makes very few really really good looking cars. Ones that make you think "**** the Ferrari , im having that".
They made the RX-7 in the 90's.
Nissan has the 350Z, but it isn't quite up with a Ferrari
Mazda has the RX-8, which has a styling all it's own. The front has a bit of a Pokemon face about it, which is why I didn't get a yellow one.

Right now, though, they don't have much.
Toyota has this Solara thing, plus the Celica, but the Solara has a fat arse and the Celica doesn't have enough power.
Lexus has the SC400, which is an expensive way of saying 'I have too much money and don't know anything about cars'
Honda has the S2000, but no decent coupe.
Mitsubishi has the Eclipse, which is great if you're 19 and want to put spoilers all over it and a phat bassbox in the boot and wear a baseball cap and and and and don't get me started on all that crap.

Unread 24 Aug 2004, 19:46   #28
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Honda - NSX
Mitsubuishi - GTO Twin Turbo
Nissan - Skyline
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 19:46   #29
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging.Retard
Is the boot large enough to hold the Zimmer Frame then?
Ho ho ho.

Two sets of golf clubs, or one powered wheelchair (I hope)

Unread 24 Aug 2004, 19:55   #30
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Honda - NSX
Mitsubuishi - GTO Twin Turbo
Nissan - Skyline
Your opinions are based on Gran Turismo and its sequels. Begone from here till you provide opinions based on knowledge of the product!
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 19:57   #31
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Your opinions are based on Gran Turismo and its sequels. Begone from here till you provide opinions based on knowledge of the product!

Hey, those cars done me fine.

My knowledge of most things comes from video games.

Ever see that Virtual Sex thing that was on sharereactor....?
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 20:02   #32
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

I drove my brother's Skyline when he had one a few years back.

Fan****ingtastic

Unread 24 Aug 2004, 20:20   #33
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Hey, those cars done me fine.

My knowledge of most things comes from video games.

Ever see that Virtual Sex thing that was on sharereactor....?
And despite this , Emma still sleeps with you.

Im assuming she sees something we dont, and its probably around 10-12 inches.
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 20:52   #34
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
And despite this , Emma still sleeps with you.

Im assuming she sees something we dont, and its probably around 10-12 inches.
I have a digital camera. You too can see it if it pleases you!
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 21:44   #35
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I have a digital camera. You too can see it if it pleases you!
I fear my poor fragile psyche may not be able to handle the stress, and i may have a mental collapse akin to a Paula Radcliffe marathon failure.
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 00:12   #36
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

hey DM
pick me up at 8?
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 03:28   #37
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Oh, and for all you Transformers fans out there...

Unread 25 Aug 2004, 11:21   #38
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
They made the RX-7 in the 90's.
Nissan has the 350Z, but it isn't quite up with a Ferrari
Mazda has the RX-8, which has a styling all it's own. The front has a bit of a Pokemon face about it, which is why I didn't get a yellow one.

Right now, though, they don't have much.
Toyota has this Solara thing, plus the Celica, but the Solara has a fat arse and the Celica doesn't have enough power.
Lexus has the SC400, which is an expensive way of saying 'I have too much money and don't know anything about cars'
Honda has the S2000, but no decent coupe.
Mitsubishi has the Eclipse, which is great if you're 19 and want to put spoilers all over it and a phat bassbox in the boot and wear a baseball cap and and and and don't get me started on all that crap.
They're all still decent cars. If I had money, I'd just modify them.
Frankly, the RX-7 would be my choice. I really haven't tried the RX-8 to say if it's better.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote