User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Dec 2003, 01:53   #1
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Sdl

Anyone using it?
And if, say, you are what for?
And can you give me screenshots?
And tell me what it's like?
And buy me a nice coat?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 03:14   #2
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
Re: Sdl

I used it when I wrote a 3D engine for my final yr uni project. Worked very well, and did exactly what it said on the tin (ie cross-platform media library).

As for screen shots, I dont see what I would shot?. SDL isnt a graphics library, all my GFX where drawn using OpenGL which ties nicely in with SDL. Ive included the screenies I had of my project below, but like I said, these have very little to do with SDL.

http://203.94.138.50/crap/uni-work1.jpg
http://203.94.138.50/crap/uni-work2.jpg
http://203.94.138.50/crap/uni-work3.jpg

[edit: It appears 'Star Sphere' is still a banned word here, so ull have to type in the url instead.]
[edit again: Or i could just stick in the IP like that .]

Last edited by Raging.Retard; 4 Dec 2003 at 03:28.
Raging.Retard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 02:08   #3
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Sdl

Looking pretty ace.
I want SDL code
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote