User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 6 Jul 2003, 17:15   #1
Fenntanya

4 Years On and Im BACK!

I originaly played this game way back in 1999 where iwas o.k at it. back then i was under the name of Sadler The Great Of Sadlania. Anyone remember me?

Its a great game and im glad to be back in it again!

Have fun!

Fenn
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 17:19   #2
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
It was officially launched Febuary 2000.

Welcome back, though.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 17:53   #3
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
always spoiling the fun eh?
pld

anyways, welcome back, have fun this/next round

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 18:02   #4
Dreadnought

Re: 4 Years On and Im BACK!

Quote:
Originally posted by Fenntanya
I originaly played this game way back in 1999 where iwas o.k at it. back then i was under the name of Sadler The Great Of Sadlania. Anyone remember me?

Fenn
who cares
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 18:07   #5
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point
i care. new players are one of the things this game needs
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 18:07   #6
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: 4 Years On and Im BACK!

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
who cares
heya, nice to have you back flaming everyone, its 7pm and dreadnought had his little meal again, he went upstairs to watch TV but realised there was nothing on, now he's pissed cant figure out what to do with his worthless life..so back to flaming again i see

*edit*
if you dont care a **** about it dont waste your time on replying..
thanks, bye

Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:12   #7
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Re: 4 Years On and Im BACK!

Quote:
Originally posted by Nitros
heya, nice to have you back flaming everyone, its 7pm and dreadnought had his little meal again, he went upstairs to watch TV but realised there was nothing on, now he's pissed cant figure out what to do with his worthless life..so back to flaming again i see

*edit*
if you dont care a **** about it dont waste your time on replying..
thanks, bye
Maybe he repied because it's funny to watch people get wound up over forum posts.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 22:03   #8
Nitros
Internal Error

Re: Re: Re: Re: 4 Years On and Im BACK!

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Maybe he repied because it's funny to watch people get wound up over forum posts.
also possible..but i think my theory is better

Unread 6 Jul 2003, 23:40   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: 4 Years On and Im BACK!

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks

Or maybe it's part of an international conspiracy covering eighty five nations, three continents, an archipelago and a small donkey named Alfred. It could happen.
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 23:53   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 4 Years On and Im BACK!

Quote:
Originally posted by Fenntanya
Its a great game and im glad to be back in it again!

Have fun!

Fenn
Welcome back. Don't let the... unique style of some of the forum posters set you back
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 00:28   #11
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 4 Years On and Im BACK!

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Or maybe it's part of an international conspiracy covering eighty five nations, three continents, an archipelago and a small donkey named Alfred. It could happen.
My name ain't Alfred....

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 03:11   #12
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
GG.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 07:20   #13
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 4 Years On and Im BACK!

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
that was credible until you mentioned Alfred, everyone knows he was killed in a freak 'some guys wetn crazy with guns' accident.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote