User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Jun 2003, 17:49   #1
5th Disciple

5th Disciple will become famous soon enough5th Disciple will become famous soon enough
University - where are you?

Well basically i think all those who are doing A-levels are pretty much finished or finishing soon. Come university after the Summer, so was wondering where everyone is going and whose at what uni already.

First choice is LSE studying International Relations
Second choice Nottingham studying politics

so anyone got any recomendations for the most popular halls for these unis? or is anyone studying at these? would be good to hook up with someone you know, especially if ur miles away from home.
5th Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 21:35   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I'm currently studying Philosophy at New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology. That isn't going well (As I'm the only philosophe student and there really isn't even a philosophy program anyways) so in the fall I'll be Moving to Albuquerque to attend study Computer Animation and Design at TVI

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 21:48   #3
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I still have 10 A2 modules to go. Hope to be going to York to read Politics come October.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 21:54   #4
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
I wanna go warwick after I finish A2

Looks tough
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 22:01   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Aberystwyth University - International Politics.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 22:10   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Edinburgh doing Computer Science.

Unless I'm successful in transferring to UMIST (via UCAS, no less, hello deadline), where I'll still be doing Computer Science.

A really dull subject.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 22:18   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Cambridge, sort of.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 23:05   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: University - where are you?

Quote:
Originally posted by 5th Disciple
First choice is LSE studying International Relations
Second choice Nottingham studying politics

meanie.

i was one of the 700 other applicants they rejected for that course.

good on your for getting in there.

i applied for aber as my first choice international politics and essex for politics and international relations.

they have better rated, if a little less prestigious, politics derpartments than LSE.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 00:13   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i cant remember which year it was but it was recent (last 5-6)
aber beat Cambridge in the interpol 'rankings'

just below Oxford and somewhere else
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 00:15   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i went to UMIST \o/
for 6 months /o\
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 00:40   #11
Anu
Kontrč*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
NTNU
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 00:46   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Going to Newcastle to do my PhD in Maths (depending on money)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 01:30   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
i went to UMIST \o/
for 6 months /o\
It any good?
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 04:38   #14
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Keele!!!

Unfortunately it's next to dirty stoke
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 06:43   #15
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by JamMak
I wanna go warwick after I finish A2

Looks tough
Worst. University. Ever.

Thanks.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 09:46   #16
Dreadnought

Institute of Geography and Earth Sciences at Aberystwyth - Human Geography
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 09:48   #17
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I'm off back to bed the second exams are over.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 09:49   #18
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
UiTř.

Matrim
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 10:39   #19
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
I studied at Salford. It's good.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 11:04   #20
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
i cant remember which year it was but it was recent (last 5-6)
aber beat Cambridge in the interpol 'rankings'

just below Oxford and somewhere else
you have a larger percentage of criminals?
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 11:27   #21
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Maths at Edinburgh.

It's okay. some of the residences are pretty ****ty, but the uni's alright.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 11:35   #22
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Archaeology and Anthropology.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 11:52   #23
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
my skewl
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 12:10   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
It any good?

i liked it, good atmosphere etc, but make no mistake, you will be working, good facilities to work in as well though.

i am still unsure as to their joining with manchester though, no good can come of that that i can see
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 12:29   #25
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Newcastle - Architecture

Ł25000 for a years work experience next year for me, too.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 13:41   #26
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
queens university belfast - computer science
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:44   #27
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Middlesex is pretty shocking really. Dont bother. Has a good computer graphics coursem but that's it. Dunno how good the Uni is for non-CS subject tho.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:46   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
Middlesex is pretty shocking really. Dont bother. Has a good computer graphics coursem but that's it. Dunno how good the Uni is for non-CS subject tho.
They teach Counterstrike now?

Better than David Beckham studies at least...
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 18:02   #29
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exeter University, doing Business and Management
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 20:38   #30
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
(Warwick) Worst. University. Ever.

Thanks.
Why?

Last edited by JamMak; 12 Jun 2003 at 21:22.
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 20:46   #31
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
yay \o/

http://www.canadorec.on.ca/Programs/...Law/010502.cfm

only College tho..I'm not teh smart for teh uni :\
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 21:11   #32
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Why?
I heard it was pretty fail too.

To be honest though, I don't think what the university is like makes much difference.
When you go there you'll change a hell of a lot, and so your tastes will change. Imo it's the people you meet at uni who make it the experience, not what the life is like.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 21:20   #33
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
staffordshire university - stafford campus

dont come here. goto somewhere better. if you do come here, goto stoke campus not stafford.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 21:26   #34
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
Uni of Manchester - Software Engineering...

Finished now mind, but loved every minute of my time here.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 21:28   #35
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
Oxford, Physics
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 21:42   #36
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Raging.Retard
Uni of Manchester - Software Engineering...

Finished now mind, but loved every minute of my time here.
You arrive as I leave, I hear?
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 22:00   #37
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
Why?
I'm doing my second year exams there at the moment. Currently I hate the place. Not its biggest fan the rest of the time either. For all Warwick's benefits, the running of the place from the societies, to the union, to the courses means it doesn't achieve the things it should do.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
I heard it was pretty fail too.
I don't understand the English language any more
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 00:01   #38
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Queen Mary and Westfield College, University of London - Studying Computer Science, not a bad place for studying CS or Maths related subjects, anything else isn't very good.

The area around it.... well lets just say, it is not always good to be walking around alone after 11pm
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 01:01   #39
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Luckeh!!!!
Queen Mary and Westfield College, University of London - Studying Computer Science, not a bad place for studying CS or Maths related subjects, anything else isn't very good.

The area around it.... well lets just say, it is not always good to be walking around alone after 11pm
talking about around london? jeez, grow some balls, poof :P

londons night life is great, anyone been down to leicster square for that Gass club? kinda small but decent...

anyway, I want to attend Northampton Uni for psychology, i went and had a look around, totally different lifestyle to london, which will suck, but the facilties are new and look great, the halls look nice, and aslong as no one tells me to turn down my music, all will be good
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 01:01   #40
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
will be going to uni in september

Heriot-Watt - Economics and Business

but hopefully able to transfer year 2 to Edinburgh Uni to do Economics and Law

(anyone know if transferring is fairly easy/hard to do?)
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 03:51   #41
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
I don't understand the English language any more
That isn't grammatically correct.
I just like using fail as a verb, noun and adjective.

He is fail.
He fail completely.
He is a fail person.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 09:27   #42
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
They teach Counterstrike now?
nto as odd as it seems. I have a mate at Middlesborough uni, and they had a whole module on playing games.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:13   #43
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point
English at Aberystwyth - very easy course
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:14   #44
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Hostile
English at Aberystwyth - very easy course
can they even speak English at Aberystwyth?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 13:48   #45
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Hunter RAF
talking about around london? jeez, grow some balls, poof :P

londons night life is great, anyone been down to leicster square for that Gass club? kinda small but decent...

anyway, I want to attend Northampton Uni for psychology, i went and had a look around, totally different lifestyle to london, which will suck, but the facilties are new and look great, the halls look nice, and aslong as no one tells me to turn down my music, all will be good
you've not been to East London then, my uni is right opposite of a rough estate :| , a tad different to the likes of leicster square
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 15:08   #46
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Luckeh!!!!
you've not been to East London then, my uni is right opposite of a rough estate :| , a tad different to the likes of leicster square

ummm... Walthamstow, where i live, my location, IS east london

lol