User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 May 2003, 23:08   #1
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
why do o2 have to be quite so gay

I want to top up my phone. So i ring up, put in all my card details, how much i want to top up

"We're sorry, the top up service is currently unavailable"

Now why the **** can't you tell me that at the start, so i dont have to waste my time listnening to how i could win some crap if i top up by however much, and then going through all the whole effort of typing all those keys.

Dickbags
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:10   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
There is no point having a mobile phone nowadays.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:10   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: why do o2 have to be quite so gay

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
I want to top up my phone. So i ring up, put in all my card details, how much i want to top up

"We're sorry, the top up service is currently unavailable"

Now why the **** can't you tell me that at the start, so i dont have to waste my time listnening to how i could win some crap if i top up by however much, and then going through all the whole effort of typing all those keys.

Dickbags

Theyre a telecoms company. They dont give a **** if you dont like their service. Thats how most companies treat their customers.

Youre with them cos theyre big and theyre cheap. So why should they give a **** about you?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:11   #4
poshphil
Little Bitch

If the top up service is unavailable, how difficult is it to put a message at the start saying, sorry its temporarily down.
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:12   #5
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
More difficult than doing nothing.

Once you grasp that, you're well on your way to understanding how large multinational companies work.

Unread 19 May 2003, 00:37   #6
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
You should have bought Vodafone!
Unread 19 May 2003, 00:45   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm with Voda.

The only time I've ever called their customer service dept. they were 'somewhat ace'.

I'm no Orange loser.
Unread 19 May 2003, 00:47   #8
poshphil
Little Bitch

It worked now.

And the bitch I got the credit to text isn't replying

I've had this sim card for nearly 3 years now, tis too much effort to change it.
Unread 19 May 2003, 01:56   #9
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Vodafone is best
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 02:00   #10
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
If the top up service is unavailable, how difficult is it to put a message at the start saying, sorry its temporarily down.
Its perfectly feasible that it was an external problem presented only when processing your payment. It could have quite easily been a problem at the bank. I appologies on behalf of O2 for their systems not being able to predict the future and anticpate your problem.

From the way you speak you sound like the average poor townie anyway. Im suprised you have the time to text with all those McDonalds shifts you must be doing.

Tard.
Unread 19 May 2003, 02:11   #11
WarriorJedi
CSC j3d0

WarriorJedi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I'm with Voda.

The only time I've ever called their customer service dept. they were 'somewhat ace'.

I'm no Orange loser.
You can suck my 'mofo' balls pab
There is no Death, there is the Force
WarriorJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 02:13   #12
WarriorJedi
CSC j3d0

WarriorJedi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Raging.Retard
Its perfectly feasible that it was an external problem presented only when processing your payment. It could have quite easily been a problem at the bank. I appologies on behalf of O2 for their systems not being able to predict the future and anticpate your problem.

From the way you speak you sound like the average poor townie anyway. Im suprised you have the time to text with all those McDonalds shifts you must be doing.

Tard.
Quite
There is no Death, there is the Force
WarriorJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 02:50   #13
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
What I want to know, why are they making it so damned hard to top up with soddening vouchers !!

"Welcome to the O2 top up line, <some random promotion for 30 seconds"
"Please press 1 to top up your mobile"
"1"
"Please press 1 to top up via a voucher, please press 2 if..."
"1"
"You have called from telephone number 0797-xxxxxxx" (Why would I need them to tell me my own soddening number?!)
"Please scratch of the panel to reveal a 16 digit number, enter that number now via the keypad followed by a hash"
"1234123412341234#"
"The number you entered was one-two-three-four-one-two-thr.."
<click>

I can't be arsed. I'll live without credit.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 03:10   #14
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
get a contract phone, bloody site cheaper anyway

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 03:14   #15
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
t-mobile baby yeah
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 03:16   #16
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
45 quid a month for free everything \o/

(almost)

oh yeah, its o2.

dont use pay as you go. its crap. :|

Unread 19 May 2003, 07:27   #17
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
But with Vodafone you can use the Vodafone live services, such as picture messanging, downloadable games and ringtones, and news and sports updates to suit everybody !
Unread 19 May 2003, 08:15   #18
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I'm with Voda.

I'm no Orange loser.
O2 != ORANGE
Unread 19 May 2003, 08:23   #19
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
45 quid a month for free everything \o/

(almost)

oh yeah, its o2.

dont use pay as you go. its crap. :|
What is the point in paying £45 a month for free everything? The only reason you would need that is if you spend more than £45 a month on pay as you go, in which case you need a smack.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 10:21   #20
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i maintain again there is no point really in having a mobile phone. Their initial appeal was that they ensured you would be safe, and could call for help, or in an emergency situation. Now theres no bother about that, because most people have mobile phones, and if there was a real emergency, i very much doubt some of them would grudge you an emergency call.

£45 a month is quite a bit of money to spend on such a retarded luxury.

Unread 19 May 2003, 10:22   #21
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Spot the guy with no social life!
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 10:27   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i make enough so that the cost of my moblie phone makes it worthwhile to keep around, on an orange contract with crossnetwork free mins and free texts
works for me!
Unread 19 May 2003, 10:37   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by MrMighty
Spot the guy with no social life!
Spot the guy who can wait till he gets home to send an MSN message or pick up a house phone and call someone, rthr thn wstng lds. of £ txt spkn lk ths, stnding abt in publc lukn lyk an idiot.

Unread 19 May 2003, 11:41   #24
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by WarriorJedi
You can suck my 'mofo' balls pab
I was going to make a 'Not an Orange loser like Jerro' comment but didn't think you read these boards.

I'll remember this for next time.
Unread 19 May 2003, 11:56   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
i maintain again there is no point really in having a mobile phone.
A lot of people have jobs which involve being out of the office for prolonged periods while working. For these people, phones are vital.

Besides, the whole concept of a home phone is a little odd, in the long term. "Hey, grandad, tell us the story of how in your day, to speak to someone you had to phone up a building in the hope they were there at the time."

p.s. I don't have a mobile.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 11:57   #26
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by BesigedB
O2 != ORANGE
It was a swipe at WarriorJedi. He 'enjoys' Orange, you see, whereas I 'enjoy' the superior customer service, improved coverage where I live and cheaper packages Voda provide.

Get over it, Jerro
Unread 19 May 2003, 12:21   #27
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
A lot of people have jobs which involve being out of the office for prolonged periods while working. For these people, phones are vital.
this went without saying

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Besides, the whole concept of a home phone is a little odd, in the long term. "Hey, grandad, tell us the story of how in your day, to speak to someone you had to phone up a building in the hope they were there at the time."
this went over my head what were you saying here?

Unread 19 May 2003, 12:22   #28
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Contract > Prepay
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 12:52   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
Contract > Prepay
Some of us have credit ratings too appalling to get the former.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 13:01   #30
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
this went over my head what were you saying here?
Seems obvious enough to me.
Which makes more sense when trying to contact a person:
a) Contact a device which is at a fixed geographical location
b) Contact a device which is where-ever they are
Unread 19 May 2003, 13:36   #31
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point
Someone robbed my phone

B*sterds

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 15:52   #32
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Stole.

'Robbed' implies theft of something from the phone rather than the phone itself.

PedantsRus
Unread 19 May 2003, 15:57   #33
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Pedants'R'Us

Oh the irony
Unread 19 May 2003, 15:59   #34
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
What is the point in paying £45 a month for free everything? The only reason you would need that is if you spend more than £45 a month on pay as you go, in which case you need a smack.
call someone at peak rate to another network for 15 minutes. do that maybe 2~3 times a week and see how long your £45 credit lasts.

Unread 19 May 2003, 16:07   #35
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Yo - LHC:
My 100 free minutes a month encompas all the UK networks, at any time, peak or off peak, weekday or weekend.
I also get a seperate 500 free wap minutes (usefull for finding out train/cinema/etc times), half a mb free gprs transfer, and 500 free txts or 125 free MMS or a combination of both.

Obviously "free" is a misleading word seeing as that's what I'm paying most of the money in the contract for, but at £25/month that's fine by me, and yes, I use most of it.
Try racking up those figures on a PAYG phone for that kind of price.

Unread 19 May 2003, 16:50   #36
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
call someone at peak rate to another network for 15 minutes. do that maybe 2~3 times a week and see how long your £45 credit lasts.

only wankers make long phonecalls from a mobile
Unread 19 May 2003, 16:52   #37
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
phone stuff
It's not such a problem if you actually use it, but for somebody who uses their phone rarely (like me) contract services are a waste of money. Ap0k said that pay as you go is "crap", but it works out much cheaper per month for me.
Unread 19 May 2003, 17:43   #38
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
only wankers make long phonecalls from a mobile

Unread 19 May 2003, 19:49   #39
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
It's not such a problem if you actually use it, but for somebody who uses their phone rarely (like me) contract services are a waste of money. Ap0k said that pay as you go is "crap", but it works out much cheaper per month for me.
I agree here, contracts are great if your a fairly heavy user (ie someone whos pay as you go monthly costs is greater than the contract price) but for light users like myself it would cost me alot more. The cheapest contract ive seen is around £10 (although i havent really looked around) and its very rare i spend this amount in a month.

Admittedly id probally make more phone calls ect if I was on a contract and hence wanted to take advantage of what i was paying for and I might actually get a phone that did more than just Phone calls and SMS but its not worth the outlay for something i might not take advantage of
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 23:17   #40
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i just got a 28 quid contract a month... 100 free minutes and 150 free texts... with o2.

AND... i already sent about 30 texts today

admittedly a lot were just informing people of my number. but i sent a lot apart from that and only got it working at 7pm.

i could have made a very big mistake
Unread 19 May 2003, 23:17   #41
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i just got a 28 quid contract a month... 100 free minutes and 150 free texts... with o2.

AND... i already sent about 30 texts today

admittedly a lot were just informing people of my number. but i sent a lot apart from that and only got it working at 7pm.

i could have made a very big mistake
Unread 19 May 2003, 23:18   #42
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

and i SO didnt send that twice.
Unread 20 May 2003, 08:10   #43
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Not having a mobile makes life a bitch. So do friends who don't have mobiles.

(spot the finn)
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote