User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 19:38   #1
Mighty Max

Unhappy Another Quitter

Well, I can officially say that this game has gone so far downhill that it isn't worth playing any more. I have had constant hostiles for fourteen days in a row from all of the big alliances, and I have not been ableto get above one million score all round. (Considering I was fifteen million plus in previous rounds!).

The round has gone totally stagnant, like an old mouldy duck pond. Only those who are insomniacs in the biggest alliances can do well, and that is NOT what makes a good game. I remember the good old days when I could attack without having to calc and scan, and i could get loads of roids and actually keep them for a good couple of weeks. Those days are gone.

I am one in a long line of people who find this game tedious. Get it sorted. Kick out the cheaters, break the stagnantation and it will be better for everybody.

Goodbye, I will miss you all (apart from the big alliance bullies).
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 19:44   #2
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
Planetarion player in game quitting shockah!
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 19:51   #3
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Re: Another Quitter

Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Max
I remember the good old days when I could attack without having to calc and scan, and i could get loads of roids and actually keep them for a good couple of weeks.
yah that was sooo great
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 21:35   #4
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

awww kan3 don't quit mate! you're right; pa has changed a lot...but imo it can still be fun....only difference is that you have to be a bit more active nowadays.
anywa, see you at the ChaoZ meet 2003! take care.

KoeN
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote