User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Apr 2004, 23:36   #51
Worf_Q
some sort of pe0n

Worf_Q is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why are these words censored?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Because :

1. PA Doesnt allow advertising on its forums unless it is paid for.
2. When people advertise it usually involves 20 posts all saying 'come to xxxxxxx game'
3. It can get very tiring editing out the name and link url to every game pa competes with.
Funny seeing from someone advertising in all his posts. the "Thomashosting - 400meg / PHP / Perl and more all for $5.99p/m ".

Did YOU pay for it?
Worf_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 23:38   #52
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worf_Q
Funny seeing from someone advertising in all his posts. the "Thomashosting - 400meg / PHP / Perl and more all for $5.99p/m ".
That rule pretty much only applies to Planetarion competitors.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 08:07   #53
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I agree it's a bit of a contradiction, but from a practical point of view I don't mind someone having a link to their website (which is basically advertising) in their signature, so long as their posts aren't total spam.

Similarly, if someone posts a thread "Hey, do you know who is a good ISP" and someone posts a link to their own company I see no problem with that (so long as they use 'blatant plug' tags).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 19:05   #54
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazde
I couldn't care less if I never see the words *******, **, ***, *********, ***, ****-*****, etc, etc... ever again in my life.
Sorry - I found this quote fairly amusing.

On topic - while the advertising threads that might have plagued these very forums in the early rounds of Planetarion were both annoying and unwarranted - the fact is that many comparisons can be drawn between Planetarion and the other 'rivals.' There are differences in many of those games, and some of them have created intriguing twists that might, heaven forbid, find their way into this game.

I would find no harm in discussions saying, well, "X is fun in Plantation - the new tick based slavery game, so maybe we can add it here."

As far as those dastardly advertising threads, maybe the moderators, who are charged with keeping these boards on topic and relevant, could...I dont know...delete them?
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 20:06   #55
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Did YOU pay for it?

Its not a game. Its not competing with planetarion. And yes i pay for my advertising with the time and energy i put into administering these forums for the past 3 years for no pay and little recognition.

However this doesnt even equate to 'LOOK AT MY GAME OVER HERE AT WWW.HERSANOTHERPATYPECLONE.COM'

its like saying someone with a link to Deus Ex2 website in their signature is advertising the game. YES, technically they are. but its not advertising which we would deem 'bad' to PA or its forums.

Stop being pedantic.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 20:33   #56
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

plus, i doubt he gets much business from here anyway...

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 15:24   #57
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I quit.

Running online games ****ing sucks.
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 16:31   #58
Kill
Banned

Kill is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I heard a rather different version of events, in which he didn't "make the game", but took off with LH code instead

Considering the rest of the game isn't particularly original (name, graphics, stats, gameplay) and it relies on people who got kicked out of Planetarion because they were abusing their powers and the game (lo Prince, lo Killmark), PIA is imo a cesspool I'm staying well away from.

Its a cleaner game since I started Multi Hunting.

Killmark

Omen Incorporated CEO

Heresy CEO [=H=]
"Born of Heresy"

<milkey> its four am ..
<milkey> youre freaking crazy
<Killmark> 4.20
<Killmark>
<milkey> dont matter
<Killmark> i need roidies!
Kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 16:37   #59
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes, and I'm sure a kindergarten will be a much safer place with Michael Jackson running it.
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 17:14   #60
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Yes, and I'm sure a kindergarten will be a much safer place with Michael Jackson running it.
If I would have space in my sig, this would be in it Leshy
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 00:08   #61
dezaster
ihq

dezaster can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Yeah, I quit.

Running online games ****ing sucks.
i doubt you care etc, but what you did was really wank.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 00:33   #62
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dave was always fairly
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 00:36   #63
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Smile Re: Why are these words censored?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Now that's just mean
Unfortunately true

Chippeh: Your comments are nothing more than pathetic

People: Imitation is a compliment, heh.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 00:42   #64
Noodle

Noodle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazde
The makers of PA clones are all thiefing scumbags that are too lame to think of their own ideas and should be murdered in horrific ways. I couldn't care less if I never see the words *******, **, ***, *********, ***, ****-*****, etc, etc... ever again in my life.

That said, a blanket ban on all these words does hint of paranoia. You almost run the risk of making them seem attractive because they're forbidden. Legal action to shut them down properly would be my preference.
I have only been with P******a for a few weeks, and I wouldn't like to comment on any legalities etc. of these "clone" games. My thoughts are fair enough if you don't like the way these other games have sprung up, everyone is entitled to their opinion...

However, the very act of introducing a fee for what had for some time been a free game actually created a market for free alternatives of this like. Planetarion lost players, although I have no idea how many, when they commenced charging, and I see it as unlikely that they are "losing business" to these free alternatives, that are most probably being played by people that will either play a free game, or not play at all. Very much similar to Microsoft's argument that GNU/Linux based Operating Systems are directly damaging their business, when much of the userbase are using it as a free alternative to the Microsoft software they simply cannot afford.

Game Enforcement Admin / Programmer too as of a few days ago
P******a
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 00:58   #65
Noodle

Quote:
If PIA is so innovative and new, why is their new shipstat page found here titled 'Planetarion Round 8 Battle Calculator - Stats'?

PIA really isn't just run by thieves, but by crappy ones too \o/
The PIA battle calculator you refer to is NOT an official PA one, it is open-source and my understanding of its licensing is it can be modified to an extent without changing its name etc, which is fairly typical of many "free" software licenses.

It is my intention now I have stumbled into the role of programmer for PIA, to move a lot of things that use external software to in-house solutions, which is the option I have preferred on all projects I have worked with in the past.

P******a
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 02:34   #66
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

tbh if Planetarion hadnt gone through takeover termoil the 'other game' wouldve been shutdown under copyright infringement ages ago.

all the others did.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 05:31   #67
Zor
from a far distant past

Zor is an unknown quantity at this point

wow things haven't changed people are still thick headed as ever.

how would you like it if you worked very hard on something and then someone goes and makes a copy of it and then posts it in your forums, I've had this problem with my bussiness that I work for, they where promited to close down to do copyright infringments. that is the post JJ is making, you can advertise here on pa I would think. now say your in JJ's shoes, you see someone post a pa clone they delete the post, why? because it defeats the purpose of PA. now someone posts about game that has nothing to do with PA its let go because they won't loose anything by it. its all about keeping your product infront of the consumers face. the prime example is you sitting right here reading this, your here to play planetarion. and be apart of the community that has become from it, hell this is the 11th round of pa.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 11:54   #68
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zor
wow things haven't changed people are still thick headed as ever.

how would you like it if you worked very hard on something and then someone goes and makes a copy of it and then posts it in your forums, I've had this problem with my bussiness that I work for, they where promited to close down to do copyright infringments. that is the post JJ is making, you can advertise here on pa I would think. now say your in JJ's shoes, you see someone post a pa clone they delete the post, why? because it defeats the purpose of PA. now someone posts about game that has nothing to do with PA its let go because they won't loose anything by it. its all about keeping your product infront of the consumers face. the prime example is you sitting right here reading this, your here to play planetarion. and be apart of the community that has become from it, hell this is the 11th round of pa.
Thing is "the other game" isnt similar to pax. Its similar to that of old planetarion, which a lot of us old timers loved and missed. I've seen several ppl ask for old planetarion back, whats wrong with giving them a link ? Planetarion put themselves into this situation, by taking a left turn up shietscreek with the creation of the gheyness that u know as pax.

Tesla
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 12:28   #69
Noodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Thing is "the other game" isnt similar to pax. Its similar to that of old planetarion, which a lot of us old timers loved and missed. I've seen several ppl ask for old planetarion back, whats wrong with giving them a link ? Planetarion put themselves into this situation, by taking a left turn up shietscreek with the creation of the gheyness that u know as pax.
I totally agree. I was an avid Planetarion player in Rounds 1-4, and then stopped playing as I disliked the changes that many felt had ruined the game. I first encountered PIA as a player 2 rounds ago, and it was described to me as "A bit like Planetarion before it started to suck", and I found it to be exactly that and thoroughly enjoyed it for the very reasons I enjoyed PA before Round 4.

If Planetarion is "losing" players to these other games that are "clones" of how PA used to be, does it not just add to the age-old argument against all the changes in PA that made myself and many other players stop playing it? The old (R1 - R4) Planetarion I knew had its clones at the time, just as it does now, the difference being at the time it had no reason to even begin to worry about these "clones", instead PA outdid them simply by being good. As I said in a previous post, when a good thing ceases to exist, a gap in the market appears, awaiting a replacement.

P******a
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 12:31   #70
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

PA clones were around before PAX, so thats got **** all to do with anything. PA was forced to make radical changes in an attempt to save the game because it couldnt compete with free clones.

If you were being put out of business by someone would you let them advertise at will on your home turf? I think not.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 15:59   #71
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
tbh if Planetarion hadnt gone through takeover termoil the 'other game' wouldve been shutdown under copyright infringement ages ago.

all the others did.
SS was around in the time before the 'takeover termoil'. Even got an email from a well known Spinner saying how their 'lawyer was looking at it'. SS is still there though? I think the sentiment that 'all the others did' is false.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 19:34   #72
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging.Retard
SS was around in the time before the 'takeover termoil'. Even got an email from a well known Spinner saying how their 'lawyer was looking at it'. SS is still there though? I think the sentiment that 'all the others did' is false.
I probably shouldn't wade into this argument but SS is the only other game similar to PA that i have any respect for, simply because it's obvious you didn't just try to recreate PA with a couple of minor differences.
Sorry Dave, but anything that has a homepage pic of that sort, and pages such as "create_new_account.php" is asking for it imo

(i'll probably forget to look at this thread again so forgive me if i don't reply - just my tuppence)

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Mushroom; 25 Apr 2004 at 19:40.
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 14:40   #73
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezaster
i doubt you care etc, but what you did was really wank.
No, I dont really care.
Here is my opinion as of this moment.

"OH NOES, THE INTERNET PEOPLE HATE ME!!!!!!!111111"
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 14:52   #74
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
No, I dont really care.
Here is my opinion as of this moment.

"OH NOES, THE INTERNET PEOPLE HATE ME!!!!!!!111111"
as much as I agree (cuz I do... why the fck shud u care what ppl on the internet thinks about u?). Im curious what has been going on behind the scenes in ur admin team, guess I'll never know..heh

Tesla
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 22:39   #75
Faces

Tesla, even the admin team dont know now

I did have a huge ass reply for this thread, but just saved it to .txt instead, cant be assed with people who think PA made the interent, news flash, it didnt.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 23:03   #76
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Yes, Faces, that's exactly the line of reasoning PA Team applied.

WE SHALL BAN THE WORDS ********** AND ******** BECAUSE WE INVENTED THE INTERNET!!111122~~
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 23:14   #77
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

dunno why I'm posting this; saw your name on my screen as the last poster on PD and felt compelled..

Anyhow, to epitomise my exciting evenings these days, I've been discussing with 'someone' about who the best* posters on these forums are

you** came third.

well done

* best in this case generally means the most witty
** you = Leshy
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 23:17   #78
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I was ordering them?

You asked me for some names of good posters :eek:.

If you had said put them in order Leshy would have been top dude .
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 23:19   #79
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Make a thread on that topic Newt, it'll encourage all sorts of petty bitching.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 23:20   #80
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

nah, I was though

coming third to marilyn manson and jonnybgood prolly makes your achievement a bit less I suppose

Sorry, fourth^ JC is the best innit.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 23:22   #81
newt
Banned

I don't make threads I only flame and de-track / ruin other people's efforts. JC told me that was hte cool thing to do these days
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 23:25   #82
JC
lolly roffle

Derailing threads is bad but seeing as i already answered any possible questions on this subject in my first post or 2 it doesnt bother me here .

P.S. You named MM not me.

P.P.S. Tom is keeping me up messing around not having a key to get into the house or summet .
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 23:27   #83
newt
Banned

GRRRRRR jsut go to bed!!!

oh, and MM unpopular then?

PPS you should tell him to pester bob instead you need your beauty sleep man
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 23:31   #84
JC
lolly roffle

You saying i is ugly?

Bob is scary and most probably naked.

I didnt say he was unpopular i just said you named him in the people you thought were 'ok' and so when you asked me to name some more 'ok' people i didnt name him because you had already named him. Capiche?
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 23:34   #85
newt
Banned

uh huh

bob naked ... got the mental image of him opening hte door for tom in that stae and his reaction.

oh dear .. must stop laughing
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 23:53   #86
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
jonnybgood.
Happenin'
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 13:30   #87
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

I feel touched by JC and Newt.

I'm still wondering whether this is a good thing.

Unread 28 Apr 2004, 14:31   #88
JC
lolly roffle

Newt touched you?

You might have caught an STD or something :eek:.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 23:28   #89
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

you bunch of spammers
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 23:30   #90
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Newt touched you?

You might have caught an STD or something :eek:.
the nice little nurses at the medical centre gave me the all clear