User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 07:54   #51
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
We were appointed on the same day.

While JBOY became a supermod, I languished in GD, almost forgotten while JBOY's power and popularity swelled to previously unknown levels.

Now he abandons me while I try to hang on to the thin tendril of power that is all I have on the big, bad intraweb.

WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME JOBBY, WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY ?????

Cheers guv, enjoy the other side.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 13:47   #52
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
i doubt nodrog would be the new mod
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 20:12   #53
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
i pray to god that nodrog is not the new mod
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 21:39   #54
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
:(

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 23:26   #55
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
i'll see your and raise you a :<
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 08:16   #56
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
another one bites teh dust...

no matter what people says - you did your modding alright!

have a good life jobby
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 08:22   #57
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
J...JBoy....gone???
Tell me im dreaming!!!

IMHO, the git strangled a great deal of humour from these boards.
I aint gonna cry at his leaving.
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 17:37   #58
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
:eek:
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 20:43   #59
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
OMG!!!!

No more JBoyo...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 02:13   #60
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
JBOYJBOYJBOYJBOYJBOYJBOY

All the best. I'll be sure to look you up when I head over for a vacation.
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 02:16   #61
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
I thought Jbot was jammyjim :/
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 02:29   #62
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
JBOYJBOYJBOYJBOYJBOYJBOY

HOBBIEHOBBIEHOBBIEHOBBIEHOBBIE
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 19:21   #63
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
JBOYJBOYJBOYJBOYJBOYJBOY

HOBBIEEEE!

I miss you :(

Unread 1 May 2003, 12:51   #64
Messiah
Set Free

Messiah is an unknown quantity at this point
Jobby, jobby, jobby

Well, I may not have liked you when you first joined the forums (if we recall, I thought you were the new generation of satan). However, I definitely made the right decision in the end. One of the best decisions I made in my time.

You did us proud.

«Messiah»

(p.s. golf???)
Unread 1 May 2003, 18:43   #65
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

omg he's still alive!
Unread 1 May 2003, 19:20   #66
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
I might actually start crying............

I'd write a huge farewell note, but too many people to write about.
I'll still be around from time to time.
possibly.

Cheers.

-JBOY
Unread 1 May 2003, 19:30   #67
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
Ding, Doing, the witch is dead... \o/
Unread 1 May 2003, 19:34   #68
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY
Just make sure the next time you're in Oban you stick around for a bit longer :)
Unread 2 May 2003, 08:19   #69
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
See You Space Cowboy....

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Unread 2 May 2003, 12:29   #70
Punk

Punk is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Jboy

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
Id like to take this opportunity to thank Jboy for the years of service hes given the Moderator Team and the PA community.

He has decided to step down due to real life becoming far more interesting and money now going towards more important things rather than the net.

Regardless of how you saw Jboy, he was one of the best moderators the boards have ever had by miles and the place will not be the same without him.

He spent hours making sure the community was kept in check and did his best to make it a 'nice' place to post.

Id like to thank him publicly for everything hes done and wish him well in the future.

JJ

I did all that, AND more.. and what did I get? a ban!
Unread 2 May 2003, 13:26   #71
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
why did you get banned?

Unread 2 May 2003, 15:23   #72
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
See you Cowgirl!
Some day, somewhere!
Unread 3 May 2003, 02:08   #73
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
peace out yo
Unread 3 May 2003, 04:55   #74
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
Unread 3 May 2003, 09:59   #75
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Greek WaiterII
On bhfalf of Greeks, good buy guy
Want to have my children?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 3 May 2003, 16:39   #76
Greek WaiterII

Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
Want to have my children?
You no want them no more??

I speak with Katrina.

Unread 4 May 2003, 23:43   #77
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
i won't miss him.
Unread 5 May 2003, 08:46   #78
Radical Edward

You Gotta Carry That Weight

Unread 6 May 2003, 13:48   #79
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

They made less fuss when Churchill died.
Unread 6 May 2003, 17:48   #80
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Life is but a dream...
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:28   #81
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
They made less fuss when Churchill died.
Mostly because GD wasn't around then.
Unread 7 May 2003, 01:15   #82
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy

but Dead_Meat was!
Unread 7 May 2003, 01:27   #83
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
but Dead_Meat was!
I suspect quite a few people were.

It's not like it was very long ago.
Unread 7 May 2003, 01:32   #84
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
byebye Jboy
Unread 7 May 2003, 10:57   #85
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I suspect quite a few people were.

It's not like it was very long ago.
do hush dear.
Unread 7 May 2003, 14:05   #86
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
'They' as in a more universal sense.
Unread 8 May 2003, 07:06   #87
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Life is but a dream...
"Jammin with Edward" was on in German last night... Creepy. I have this horrible feeling that they have picked a boy to do Edward's voice, but they don't list the German voice credits.

Unread 8 May 2003, 22:26   #88
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
I love everybody!!! I want to kiss you!! xxXXxx
Unread 8 May 2003, 22:29   #89
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
"Jammin with Edward" was on in German last night... Creepy. I have this horrible feeling that they have picked a boy to do Edward's voice, but they don't list the German voice credits.
If that's your only complaint with the voice acting, then it's a small one.

The guy they've got doing Spike on the english dub is terrible, for instance.
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:48   #90
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
I love everybody!!! I want to kiss you!! xxXXxx
Clearly i was drunk when i posted this last night, and sorry if i caused a nuisance in #forums
Unread 9 May 2003, 20:14   #91
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by sword
Clearly i was drunk when i posted this last night, and sorry if i caused a nuisance in #forums
The only drunkards allowed in there are me and Jonny.

And JJ. But he's more comedy drunk than a drunkard.
Unread 10 May 2003, 02:42   #92
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

OI :(

Unread 10 May 2003, 17:39   #93
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
K.
Close an unsticky now please :O)
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 16:22   #94
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Messiah
Jobby, jobby, jobby

Well, I may not have liked you when you first joined the forums (if we recall, I thought you were the new generation of satan). However, I definitely made the right decision in the end. One of the best decisions I made in my time.

You did us proud.

«Messiah»

(p.s. golf???)
Holy Crap. What do you do come back once a month to post on a random thread to let us know you still exist.
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 16:33   #95
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The thread Messiah was posting on died 4 months ago.

Do you really think he's going to come back and answer your question?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Closed Thread