User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 20 May 2016, 18:12   #1
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Jintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of light
R68 Shipstat proposals

Hey all,

Now that R67 shipstats are final, it's time to start looking towards R68 shipstats.

Anyone who wants to propose a set should do so in this thread. The weekend of 11-12 june i'll look at the base proposals that have been offered.

What fields do I expect the proposed set to have by than?
  • Shipclass
  • T1,T2,T3
  • Type
  • Init
  • Race

Again i don't expect the values in these fields to be final. They are meant to give a good impression of the kind of set you envision.

Finally I would also like your submission post to include a few lines in which you describe your set and the ideas behind it. No essay's please!

After the weekend of 11-12 june everyone will get a first feedback on his/her proposal from me and i'll select the set's that are in the running.

Prefered direction of the set i'm looking for (You are not required to follow these, but you get bonus points if you do):
  • A set with 4 races (you can pick which one you drop)
  • No more than 2 ships / class / race (excluding pods, sk's and resource ships)
  • 2 pod classes / race
  • Maximum 8 combat ships / race (excluding pods, sk's and resource ships)
  • MT or mixed MT/ST set
  • Balanced set
  • Steal ships can't chain steal into a class they can't naturally steal into or steal there own class
  • You are not required to stick to traditional races ( 4 etd like races are allowed if you wanna do a set like this )

The goal is for appoco to announce R68's set as final at EORC. So people signing up to make a set should be aware they need to develop it during the round and not after the round has ended.

Good luck to everyone and looking forward to seeing some good submissions.
Jintao is offline   Reply With Quote