User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 Oct 2012, 17:05   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Round 49 Tick Circa 100 - How Goes It Lad

Well well well here we go again.

An amazing 8 Alliances with between 50 & 60 members, 50 counting to tag! The battle is just starting to begin.

First couple of nights attacking have began and the exiling process is well on its way. Galaxies are starting to form relationships with each other whilist the macro game of alliance politics are starting to swell.

The gap seperating the 8 alliances; fang/ult/app/hr/dfw/innuen/nd/ct being seperated by only 3.5mil score it looks like this could be quite an interesting round.

Many comments regarding the stats for this round but it seems everyone has the potential to roid quite easily...

Let us see what the next couple of days bring! Exiling & Bigger ships will flourish now!! I wonder if SK's will be fully utilised this round!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2012, 18:41   #2
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 49 Tick Circa 100 - How Goes It Lad

I find it interesting that most alliances have gone for different types of racial choices.
Unread 23 Oct 2012, 19:02   #3
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
I find it interesting that most alliances have gone for different types of racial choices.
that's coz just about every choice was equally crap.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2012, 19:38   #4
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

So what your saying is that nothing was 'OP'.

Although these stats are 'defensive' compared to Paisleys we seem to have a nice contrast in setups through out the universe... could make for some awesome wars
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2012, 19:52   #5
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
So what your saying is that nothing was 'OP'.

Although these stats are 'defensive' compared to Paisleys we seem to have a nice contrast in setups through out the universe... could make for some awesome wars
I hereby declare war on the Sexy Pirates. They will make awesome concubines for the Viking horde and we shall sacrifice their virgins at the altar of fire to Loki and Surtr. We cant have them steal our Viking thunder, Thor would not be pleased .

But yeah these stats are definitely interesting and different. Time will tell on how well the various alliances have chosen their setup. Curious to find out how the alliance and block wars will pan out with so many alliance being at the 50+ member count. Activity I think will be more important than picking the right alliance strategy since every race/alliance setup has holes in it.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2012, 12:38   #6
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

strange topic.. dont know whats the point here...
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2012, 12:56   #7
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

I'd suggest going back to school, Joseph, if you don't understand the point!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2012, 21:11   #8
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

just take him to school pa wise

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2012, 22:00   #9
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Dont forget they are the six world economy.. just remember that
And they feed us guys

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2012, 22:20   #10
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

They do? then why don't dont i see a random black guy feeding me my daily dinner with a spoon?
Unread 26 Oct 2012, 06:46   #11
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Well I got exiled from my gal, and it was only rank 40 to start with!
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2012, 07:57   #12
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ranks mean jackshit at this point.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2012, 22:06   #13
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Well I got exiled from my gal, and it was only rank 40 to start with!
It was not my fault.....

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2012, 23:06   #14
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

No, you were just a minister.

I noticed you guys overthrew the gc and started exiling people.

Oh well, I guess they learn the hard way
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2012, 23:29   #15
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Minister? Me?

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote