User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 30 Mar 2011, 11:36   #1
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Mobile access

I cant login from my phone , has something changed in the code to prevent mobile access ? I cleared cookies and checked that time and date are right , i even reset my password but still cant login

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 11:42   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Mobile access

I can't help you, but I can almost guarantee that "it doesn't work" is not enough to go on for the people who can. For starters: Are you getting any error messages? Which? When did you first notice you couldn't log in? DId you change anything on your end around the same time?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 11:52   #3
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

When i click login it just loads the login page

-Rommel
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 12:00   #4
DoDDy
Twisted Individual

DoDDy can only hope to improve

Have you tried different browsers (i.e dolphin, opera mini etc)
#17 | 4:2:7 |Schumacher Levy 9 of Collision on Jupiter
DoDDy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 12:08   #5
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

I use opera mini ver 5 i think , it's always worked before and i reset cookies and double checked time and date etc

-Rommel
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 12:17   #6
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

it works fine for me, using standard browser on htc desire.
alltho, typing the e-mail instead of the username gives me a strong urge to cut myself

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 17:11   #7
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Works for me standard browser on HTC desire hd

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 19:59   #8
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

after seeing the update mail when i got home i tried it 1 more time on my phone and it worked , thanks for all the help and suggestions

-Rommel
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 20:32   #9
DoDDy
Twisted Individual

Great
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 20:32   #10
DoDDy
Twisted Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
it works fine for me, using standard browser on htc desire.
alltho, typing the e-mail instead of the username gives me a strong urge to cut myself
Couldn't agree more, the email addy instead of username just doesn't look right :/