User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 May 2005, 00:32   #201
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [LONG] I am living again like there is no tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
When you're talking to MrL what you really need is a full frontal lobotomy.
I would have a full bottle in front of me if I hadn't drunk some of it.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2005, 00:38   #202
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
I wasnt claiming he wasnt right about the posting frequency.
i fail to see how i am wrong elsewhere.

either justify your objection

or admit it is unrational.
Unread 3 May 2005, 00:38   #203
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

To clear some things up and not make this some generic generalized isseu:

The girl acts a lot older then she is. She also has 'experience' in 'life' which makes her a lot more mature.

I am, although I consider myself mature at times, just someone to have fun and considering that, rather immature. (not to be confused with irresponsible) .. I like her, she likes me .. there is no 'power' involved because of my age ... if you want to do the whole 'i can abuse' etc etc etc .. abuse comes in various levels, terms and degrees and I am not doing anything she doesn't want to do .. but if she tells me she's horny then that is clearly her initiation of something, not mine....

Her friends are usually 2 or 3 years older then she is (she has a few of 16, but most of them are older) and I do know a good lot of them from the social life and ofcourse, hockey.

Now, condemn me again, bigots.
Unread 3 May 2005, 00:55   #204
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Now, condemn me again, bigots.
Done. See you in Purgatory, Hans!
Unread 3 May 2005, 01:04   #205
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: [LONG] I am living again like there is no tomorrow

To all the people mocking about the "big" (haha) age difference:

Wait until YOU get into that situation. Maybe you're older than 22 now, and it's suddenly ok (male 28 female 21, NOBODY cares).
Maybe you're 22 and in a happy relationship with a 5 months younger woman. Whose zodiac sign matches yours. And you didn't go for that other 1 year older woman as it "didn't feel right".

[/pointless rant]

Anyway, for all the others: Just WAIT until something like this happens to you. Or imagine it. Or how your daughter experiences something like that. When she's 16, has a crush on a 22-year old bloke, and you're trying to lock her away from all the boys out there. But she stays in her room, is unhappy, and you've actually met the guy and think he's alright.

Or what I actually meant: You're single, and then you meet this REALLY nice girl. And everything. But she's only 16. Or 17 maybe.
Can you IMAGINE to back off then?
To leave her alone? Even if she keeps on coming back to you?

Who's really THAT self-confident, that he claims he could say "no" to all possible situations and offers...

I personally totally agree with Theamion and Tomkat and whoever else is on the "pro" side.
I've shagged a 15-year-old when I was 19. I am responsible and was careful. She was horny and wanted it, we both enjoyed (I can tell you!), she had done it various times with other guys, end of story.
My first girlfriend was 16 (me 19), it was ok.

Now, all those 16-year old girls from back then are 18 now. I guess that makes it "alright" now.

BUT, I still know some nearly-17-year-old girls, who are REALLY cute.
It may destroy the whole point of "being mature" now, that I focus on cuteness first.

But after all, it is ME who has to cope with it. If I am annoyed with a 16 year old girl, well, that is MY problem.
Why should the world care? **** the world!
My friends respect me, in my case my parents would understand, but most important is my OWN conscience.

The mentioned "social problems" are a pain in the arse, I agree.

I am also not really sure, if I wouldn't prefer an older girl over a younger right now. But my last experience with a 21-year-old wasn't that great. I know a 17-year-old who I would like much rather to be my girlfriend. And believe me, I am NOT that stupid that I'd get an annoying immature bitch just for sex or anything. I guess most people who are together with younger girls aren't always that bad.

Tomkat made a great point in saying: "Remember when you were 16 and didn't stand a chance on all the other same-old-girls, and were angry about their older boyfriends? Well, now is OUR time!"
Damnit he is right (I hope I understood correctly).

Ok, I see how very often the guys are arseholes. Really. They tend to USE smaller girls.
But I don't do that, I'm not an arsehole. I like girls. I wouldn't wanna hurt them.

So it's ok for me.

Hey, this feels a bit like Gilmore Girls in realtiy...

Last edited by JetLinus; 3 May 2005 at 01:10.
JetLinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2005, 22:17   #206
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
Anyway, for all the others: Just WAIT until something like this happens to you. Or imagine it. Or how your daughter experiences something like that. When she's 16, has a crush on a 22-year old bloke, and you're trying to lock her away from all the boys out there. But she stays in her room, is unhappy, and you've actually met the guy and think he's alright.
That is a descent argument, but there is atleast one major drawback in it.
We wouldn't find Theamion "alright"
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2005, 23:47   #207
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
That is a descent argument, but there is atleast one major drawback in it.
We wouldn't find Theamion "alright"
Thank god her parents do think so. I just left them and her dad and I had some conversation about the stockexchange and football (COME YOU REDS!) and when I left the room so I could be 'let out' by her, he said 'I asume I see you again soon!' and raised his glass.

Approval++!
Unread 3 May 2005, 23:52   #208
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Oh it was good, I first had training and in my training outfit, all smelly and sweaty I could enter their house (she was alone by then) and she could tell me 'pool was up one goal to chelski. She then stopped watching Everwood and put it on 'pool so I could watch football!

:win:!
Unread 4 May 2005, 01:34   #209
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This one time when i was 17 i went on holiday and a 13 year old girl seduced me.
Unread 4 May 2005, 02:04   #210
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Code:
(TomKat): 16 year olds aren't kids - you can't blanket statement them like that
(TomKat): i think from 16-21 they're all at completely different mentalities
(TomKat): so a 16 year old can quite easily be as mature as a 21 year old
(TomKat): i met my ex online - we used to speak for hours on the phone and on the net - she told me she was 22
(TomKat): only about 3 months in (we werent together online, we were just chatting loads) did she admit she was only 16
(TomKat): i was gutted
(TomKat): but i realised it was the same person
(TomKat): she hadn't changed
(jerome`): exactly
(TomKat): she still had the same views and opinions and intelligence
(TomKat): i realised i shouldnt be gutted, even she was only 16
What would you have done there, TheRat?

TheRat is 19 so he could shag her for all I care.

If you're 22 however Id tell her to **** offf, find a skaterboy and stop trying to find a trophy man (me)