User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Aug 2004, 21:24   #1
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
How Do I See...

...what programs are using up my (internet, not LAN) bandwidth?

Thx
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 21:26   #2
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How Do I See...

Good question, would like to find out too.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 21:27   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

alt f4?!
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 21:45   #4
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: How Do I See...

• The status monitor of Kerio Personal Firewall (Ver 2 or 4) displays it quite neatly, sorted by processes and applications.

• Get TCPView from www.sysinternals.com, but it doesn't actually show bandwidth.

• NetLimiter, great tool.

• Windows Task Manager, try to enable different information and additional columns. I'm afraid it won't show applications and their connection usage though.

• Search for a tool that does it and tell me
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 21:48   #5
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
alt f4?!

I was sitting next to one of the Apple Mac engineers in the workshop today and he was listening to some shitty RnB on his iBook through iTunes.

"Go on then, hold Command down for a second"

"Right."

"Now hit 'q'."

Program quits.

"You're a wanker."

I was immensely amused.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 21:49   #6
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

yay for chumps.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 21:50   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thanks
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote