User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jan 2004, 11:44   #1
CaShY

CaShY is an unknown quantity at this point
Uk sim cards

just thought i'd tell ya all about an offer i came accross, was looking on o2 website and they are selling there simcards for 9.99,
however i found a offers link on another website that allows you to get them for 99p

these sims give ya 300 free sms a month if ya top-up a tenner a month, which is reasonable for most people, and they don't take any money off you.

Anyways

the link is
http://shop.o2.co.uk/o2offers
its under sim only on the left hand side

you can get upto 6 to any one address.

How to add 6 sims to your basket:

1) When the first page loads select "select this tariff"
2) Click "Go to checkout"
3) Under browse and buy on the left click "SIM Only"
4) Repeat the process until 6 sims have been added to your basket
5) Proceed to checkout

Note: This can only be done once from each address/credit card/account used

hope you find this info useful.

i got 6 just gonna sell um to a few of my m8s.
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 11:47   #2
CaShY

CaShY is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Uk sim cards

supose this could be useful for sms'in ur gal m8s for free when ya have incoming
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 11:47   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rating thread 5.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 12:15   #4
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Save money on your mobile here!

I sell O2 Mobile And knew about this months ago
Anyone spending £15 or more a month on pay & go? If so your wasting money!

I can get you 300 cross network minutes a month,
500 text messages a month, (normally 10p a txt)
500 wap minutes (for pa off course!) a month, (normally 10p a minute)
0.5mb GPRS (pa in fast mode) a monthb (normally £15 a month)
You can even keep your number!
ALL for £15.00 inc VAT, billing, etc?

Need any advise on mobile handset, tarrifs etc... just ask here or pm me, If your seriously looking to save money on your mobile pm me your tel number and I'll give you a call too see what would suit you, etc..I give good discount!!

P.S Yes shamless pimpage, yes I get commission, but lets be honest, it is off interest to many here and damn hard to beat!

Last edited by Zeus; 30 Jan 2004 at 12:24.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 12:24   #5
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm on a contract, i think its 12 months, runs out next month or something. but yes, ofc its O2
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 12:30   #6
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

i got this deal ages ago (2 and a half years ago) on O2s Genie - i get unlimited sms, unlimited wap (great ) and my calls to land lines are very cheap - calling other mobiles (not on O2) is pointless as it costs way too much. But all i have todo is every 30 days is put a tenner on (which i get to spend on calls) - ace!

Getting rid of it soon though. Gonna get a nokia 6600 on T-Mobile. A 50 quid tariff for 25 a month (going on a relatives plan of a mate of mine that works for t-mobile)

Madina
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 12:31   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think this belongs on GD.
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 12:31   #8
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I'm on a contract, i think its 12 months, runs out next month or something. but yes, ofc its O2
Ill pm you, should be able to save you somthing off what your paying
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 21:26   #9
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Save money on your mobile here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus

Need any advise on mobile handset, tarrifs etc... just ask here or pm me, If your seriously looking to save money on your mobile pm me your tel number and I'll give you a call too see what would suit you, etc..I give good discount!!

P.S Yes shamless pimpage, yes I get commission, but lets be honest, it is off interest to many here and damn hard to beat!
Holy shit, is that through Singlepoint or directly through O2?

I work for Vodafone but if you can get me that, you've got a garaunteed connection here, heh.

Free XDA2 would go down well as well, heh.
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 21:28   #10
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point

I will most likely buy a sim card after reading this thread.
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 23:06   #11
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

I have an O2 sim card. I topped up again on tuesday after my free texts ran out.

And they're still charging me for them!

Bitches.
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 23:45   #12
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:

omg thats awesome.

i'm definately interested.

atm i pay 35£ a month, i get 300 x minutes, 100 texts everything else costs. i got a free e700 tho.

unforuntaely im fixed into this t-mob contract until november. oh well

still id pay an extra 15 a month just for that contract.

i'll pm u tomorrow (i also know a load of people who would be interested in that - so you could make a fair few sales from me)
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2004, 01:18   #13
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

erm, ****ing doubt it, but I'll give it a go.

You know the make / details of the card?
Unread 31 Jan 2004, 01:39   #14
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Holy shit, is that through Singlepoint or directly through O2?

I work for Vodafone but if you can get me that, you've got a garaunteed connection here, heh.

Free XDA2 would go down well as well, heh.
Direct from O2 no in between companies like singlepoint or carphonewarehouse etc...

answered your pm will call you on Monday and get round the system for ya
Unread 31 Jan 2004, 17:09   #15
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I sell O2 Mobile
that is cheap
i pay double that for my O2 mobile
was just about to go and see what new deal i can get

will pm you my number
give me a call

madi
x
Unread 31 Jan 2004, 17:34   #16
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
Vodafone Mobile Connect Card
Model: GLOBETROTTER

SNA: V/PO236A3EF
IMEI: 010099003078409

the issue with the card is that, upon plugging it in on the laptop's only PCMCIA card, windows XP tried to identify the hardware, shows a Blue Screen for about 1 second and reboots. It seems the issue is with WCMBusXP.sys file or something.
Dont suppose you can bring the laptop to Oxford Street and let me have a play with it? heh.

Best thing to do, completely remove the Mobile Connect software, if you've installed it yet.

Take the card out as well, etc.

Reboot.

CD in first.

Let it do its setup thing, insert the card, and Windows XP being the steaming pile of shite that it is, will automatically detect the card.

Cant remember the exact option, its not the one where you tell it to find the drivers, you let it search itself.

****, if I had the laptop infront of me I could do it no problem.

Best thing, you tried popping into any Vodafone shop? If the guys there arent total retards (ok, thats a dangerous assumption to make considering the average quality of staff in the fine company I work for) they should be able to do it in a matter of minutes.
Unread 31 Jan 2004, 20:09   #17
Rids
The Bad Guy

Card has stayed the same ever since we released it, there have been several new versions of the dashboard though, could be that.
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 12:10   #18
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
omg thats awesome.

i'm definately interested.

atm i pay 35£ a month, i get 300 x minutes, 100 texts everything else costs. i got a free e700 tho.

unforuntaely im fixed into this t-mob contract until november. oh well

still id pay an extra 15 a month just for that contract.

i'll pm u tomorrow (i also know a load of people who would be interested in that - so you could make a fair few sales from me)
pm me tell number and time to call you on monday
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 12:11   #19
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
that is cheap
i pay double that for my O2 mobile
was just about to go and see what new deal i can get

will pm you my number
give me a call

madi
x
got will call you on monday.
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 13:24   #20
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy No Mates
I will most likely buy a sim card after reading this thread.
pm me your name tel number and good time to call you monday daytime.
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 13:25   #21
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraKto$is8
I have an O2 sim card. I topped up again on tuesday after my free texts ran out.

And they're still charging me for them!

Bitches.
pm me you name and number and ill call you monday.
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 13:53   #22
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

ITT Zeus recoups pa costs of the past several years.

Ps whats the notice period for contract cancellation?
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 14:23   #23
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
ITT Zeus recoups pa costs of the past several years.

Ps whats the notice period for contract cancellation?
hehe

You have 14 days to cancel everything or just change your handset, new handset delivered next day. Theres a pre-printed return label in the mobile phone box for this. You just take it too the post office and its free to return it as well, so win win situation. Its 12 month contract, which you can chop & change your tarriff each month to suit your own needs. Termination of contract is the normal 30day notice.
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 14:26   #24
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

30 day ta.

I have two live contracts right now, just got meself a v600. Couldnt wait (online 300 is pretty ace really)
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 14:41   #25
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Are those cross-network minutes all-day, or off-peak only?
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 15:31   #26
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
Are those cross-network minutes all-day, or off-peak only?
300 cross network off-peak for £15
500 cross network off-peak for £20
50 cross network ANYTIME for £17.50
100 cross network ANYTIME for £20
200 cross network ANYTIME for £25

all with:
500 txt
500 wap minutes
0.5mb os GPRS
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 22:09   #27
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i have an O2 contract with 200 anytime minutes and 50 text messages for £25 plus VAT

yours gives me extra messages which is good because my bill is currently at about £15 a month for excess messages

BUT

i want to keep my number and am not interested in wap minutes
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 00:36   #28
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
i have an O2 contract with 200 anytime minutes and 50 text messages for £25 plus VAT

yours gives me extra messages which is good because my bill is currently at about £15 a month for excess messages

BUT

i want to keep my number and am not interested in wap minutes
nps on the number well chat on monday!
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 01:39   #29
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tsk, you could all have had Zeus's deal ages ago if you'd only read the O2 website, if it's the one I'm thinking of
Glad to see you sacked off the NTL job zeus
I'm on a slightly different (and more expensive) O2 tarrif which gives cross-net anytime minutes because, being a student, peak and off-peak don't really figure in my calling patterns.

Unread 2 Feb 2004, 10:36   #30
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Tsk, you could all have had Zeus's deal ages ago if you'd only read the O2 website, if it's the one I'm thinking of
Glad to see you sacked off the NTL job zeus
I'm on a slightly different (and more expensive) O2 tarrif which gives cross-net anytime minutes because, being a student, peak and off-peak don't really figure in my calling patterns.

Its not the tarrif your thinking off as its new.
And I resigned from NTL 6 months ago
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 10:57   #31
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Dont suppose you can bring the laptop to Oxford Street and let me have a play with it? heh.

Best thing to do, completely remove the Mobile Connect software, if you've installed it yet.

Take the card out as well, etc.

Reboot.

CD in first.

Let it do its setup thing, insert the card, and Windows XP being the steaming pile of shite that it is, will automatically detect the card.

Cant remember the exact option, its not the one where you tell it to find the drivers, you let it search itself.

****, if I had the laptop infront of me I could do it no problem.

Best thing, you tried popping into any Vodafone shop? If the guys there arent total retards (ok, thats a dangerous assumption to make considering the average quality of staff in the fine company I work for) they should be able to do it in a matter of minutes.

hmm i work for VF as well. For my sins I work where we support these cards.

If this is an options card you need version 1.2.10 and the firmware needs to be version 3.4. The older versions had many undocumented features when being installed on machines running WinXP.

Alternatively, if you are a vodafone portugese customer you can dial 1214 from you Vodafone mobile. That should put you through to their Technical Support area.

Thats my contribution to customer service

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 11:30   #32
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy
hmm i work for VF as well. For my sins I work where we support these cards.

If this is an options card you need version 1.2.10 and the firmware needs to be version 3.4. The older versions had many undocumented features when being installed on machines running WinXP.

Alternatively, if you are a vodafone portugese customer you can dial 1214 from you Vodafone mobile. That should put you through to their Technical Support area.

Thats my contribution to customer service
Its quite amazing sometimes, the kind people with the skill sets and the contacts to help one another!
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 11:33   #33
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Its quite amazing sometimes, the kind people with the skill sets and the contacts to help one another!
And that we are all so busy at work but can still find time to post on here

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 11:59   #34
madi
a little bit broken

i just made Zeus £5

and he doesnt think i am a boy anymore
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 12:06   #35
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
i just made Zeus £5

and he doesnt think i am a boy anymore
hehe, thanks madi and yes you are most certainly not a boy, in fact you would be excellent at phone sex, you have the voice for it
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 12:25   #36
Zeus
True Gamer

ok since, theres been a lot of questions about this and my pm box is getting rather full. Heres my tel number for work:

08000891002 ext 3156

Name: David O'Hare

Working hours 10am - 6pm Mon- Fri

Ask for me personally and tell me your from PA!!
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 12:35   #37
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

david, truely, you rock, good you found the spirit back etc

rock on
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 12:45   #38
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
you would be excellent at phone sex, you have the voice for it
this is going to make everyone here feel sick
but

i was just saying exactly the same thing about you to the other girl in my office
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 13:01   #39
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
this is going to make everyone here feel sick
but

i was just saying exactly the same thing about you to the other girl in my office
/me does a Homer Simpson mouth drewl......uuuuaaaaghhhhhh
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 14:13   #40
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
david, truely, you rock, good you found the spirit back etc

rock on
THANKYOU!
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 14:27   #41
madi
a little bit broken

i have 6 welcome to O2 messages
just want to check that its the 34 one i should keep

m
x
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 14:29   #42
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
i have 6 welcome to O2 messages
just want to check that its the 34 one i should keep

m
x
it is)))
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 23:07   #43
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy
And that we are all so busy at work but can still find time to post on here
bored at work.....just like me
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 23:24   #44
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nearly all women seem to think the male Irish accent is sexy.
Damn you David, damn you!
Incidentally, those x-net minutes on your deal - they're only off-peak right?
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 23:41   #45
Rids
The Bad Guy

Sorry I couldnt talk today mate, was at work, in the middle of selling a contract as you rang, couldnt exactly start talking about an O2 offer while trying to plug the 'wonders' of Vodafone, heh.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 11:09   #46
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Sorry I couldnt talk today mate, was at work, in the middle of selling a contract as you rang, couldnt exactly start talking about an O2 offer while trying to plug the 'wonders' of Vodafone, heh.
nps m8ty

My number is a few post up and ext numbers, in meetings all morning so call me after 1pm today when you have time
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 15:21   #47
Rids
The Bad Guy

Sorted, got mine on the way, and £5 on the way to Zeus!
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 17:21   #48
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
nps m8ty

My number is a few post up and ext numbers, in meetings all morning so call me after 1pm today when you have time
but before you go home for half day? I've got a pad of questions now btw, go me
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 13:36   #49
Zeus
True Gamer

Just want to say thankyou to the 6 people who got their new mobile phone, calls,txt etc.. from me. Appreciated and I hope you enjoy saving your money!
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 15:10   #50
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
does that come with a phone?

Asking again.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote