User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Dec 2006, 14:48   #1
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about
Official Lunatic Asylum announcement Part 2

hihi

After 1 day i guess its time to call the bluff.. didnt really think SO many would fall for it Anyways it has been fun... ALOT of fun.. And i feel we managed to make one of the biggest pranks in a while. Some of the "HC" didnt think we could manage to pull off a bluff like this.. But seems we did quite well Lunatic Asylum is NOT an alliance :P just a big bluff to see if we could fool a community thinking the unlikely Just a few of u called the bluff quite fast tho.. hehe.. when u think about it it was a very unlikely setup and concidering most of the HC has said on beforehand they wouldnt HC in a while or even play in a while :P

been fun hehe and happy new year

On behalf of the "LA command"
Cartman
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 14:50   #2
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Official Lunatic Asylum announcement Part 2

hilarious

not
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 14:51   #3
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

<3 cartman... i had a good laugh at this. perhaps forest and co need to take life just that little bit less serious

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 14:52   #4
Kitty

Kitty is infamous around these partsKitty is infamous around these partsKitty is infamous around these parts

lol

Newdawn
Subh
ToF
Orbit 4eva
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 14:53   #5
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

My first post on the subject was serious.

The other posts I knew what was going on due to having to tell me as alliances had made agreements to hit LA.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 15:31   #6
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Sure you did forest.
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 15:47   #7
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure it was the best of jokes, or the most worthwhile. Given that there was no real reason to dispute it I'm still pretty unsure as to why its such a big deal.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 15:48   #8
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I dont get it.. are any of the people involved noteable or something ? I await comments.
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 16:39   #9
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

was a big laugh for "the HC" hehe .. and we had alot of fun :P
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 16:55   #10
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Hillarious. This sure beats face aids
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 16:55   #11
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

heh, funny! I thought something was going on when Mac was playing - I even pasted lgos of him saying that he's never going to play PA again, let alone HC. the HC setup was also a little weird, but I was fooled
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 17:43   #12
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't see the joke
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 18:24   #13
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

I never believed it
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 18:51   #14
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I believed it kinda since everyone knows Cartman isnt smart enough to make up such a half decent joke
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 18:58   #15
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

lol Forest.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 19:41   #16
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

/me feels stupid
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 19:43   #17
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Cartman, you beeter keep Aga away form pa some more, I don't wanna actually have to join a other ally with the purpose of actually playing this game serius again :|
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 20:25   #18
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Would've been a badass crew though.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 21:13   #19
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Well, had me fooled, albeit perplexed Happy New Year guys
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 21:47   #20
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

I've seen bigger jokes enter planetarion, and actually play the round aswell.

I think:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
I'm not sure it was the best of jokes, or the most worthwhile. Given that there was no real reason to dispute it I'm still pretty unsure as to why its such a big deal.
pretty much summarises it tho.
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 16:02   #21
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cura
I've seen bigger jokes enter planetarion, and actually play the round aswell.
Or 19 of them....
Quote:

pretty much summarises it tho.
Can't but concur.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Šragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 15:54   #22
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I don't see the joke
same here seems like some guys think they are leet and scary or something

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 16:17   #23
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

pointless
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 16:51   #24
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

pfffft remember the Cavemans

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 18:17   #25
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

I wasn't fooled, but probably cause I didn't see it until just now!

Nice to see that it got a rise out of Forest though. Seems he still has eX up his ass to keep him good and uptight.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 18:59   #26
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
same here seems like some guys think they are leet and scary or something
The fact that the entire universe already planned to hit LA from tick 73 shows that they indeed ARE scary
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 20:15   #27
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

no no, that just shows why eXi arent playing this round. Because they'd be hit from pt 72.
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 21:59   #28
Kenny

On the bright side I now have officially the most rejected applications for eXillition AND L.A. At least I managed to salvage something out of this

And tbh I've made better jokes. Like when I did an interview for one of my pia alliances using my Automated Ally Recruitment Bot... or when I created an alliance and NAP'd the whole universe. Or when I drove Minty mad by asking for a scan but telling him I couldn't tell him the coords as they were top secret. Or when I convinced Kargool I was an immigrant using PA to try and learn English. Then that was the time I convinced a noob to apply for moderatorship as it was a 'well-paid position'.

This was lame in comparisson tbh :| "We're recruiting! Oh wait, no we dont exist!!"

Next! :P
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 22:51   #29
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
no no, that just shows why eXi arent playing this round. Because they'd be hit from pt 72.
still whining about being beat by eX? thought u would have let it go by now..
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 23:29   #30
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Or maybe he is pissed that we didn't "accept him" pre-round 18 or was it 19?
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 23:37   #31
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
On the bright side I now have officially the most rejected applications for eXillition AND L.A. At least I managed to salvage something out of this

And tbh I've made better jokes. Like when I did an interview for one of my pia alliances using my Automated Ally Recruitment Bot... or when I created an alliance and NAP'd the whole universe. Or when I drove Minty mad by asking for a scan but telling him I couldn't tell him the coords as they were top secret. Or when I convinced Kargool I was an immigrant using PA to try and learn English. Then that was the time I convinced a noob to apply for moderatorship as it was a 'well-paid position'.

This was lame in comparisson tbh :| "We're recruiting! Oh wait, no we dont exist!!"

Or when you were very sure PIA mods were abusing their powers.

http://widow.********.net/viewtopic....390bf3635e2b99

Oh how good you are. Not that I have anything to do with it since I hardly even play anymore. But I really find you funny and shit.
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 13:48   #32
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Yggdra=-
The fact that the entire universe already planned to hit LA from tick 73 shows that they indeed ARE scary
woot some morons on a forums isnt the entire universe and ppl are stupid as usual and willl only look at allie rank anyway

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 18:17   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

<JBG> i'm off, if aga is still supposedly playing PA when i return on the 2nd i'll eat my internet
* Disconnected
Session Close: Sat Dec 30 04:05:17 2006

Turns out it really wasn't earth all along.
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 19:00   #34
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I guess reading this thread before part 1 made the whole experience kinda pointless...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 00:28   #35
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

If this is PA comedy nowadays, I guess I should be laughing?
HA
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 01:37   #36
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts

April f00s
bloody wankers
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 10:58   #37
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Or the time when you became a moron...

Oh wait, that wasn't a joke
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 17:04   #38
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

memememememe
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 19:36   #39
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
I beleive you made this exact same claim post-r18 about why eXilition wouldn't play round 19. I think we've had this dicussion several times before, and you constantly claim eX aren't playing this round or that round because of reason A and reason B etc. That's about as logically flawed as claiming 1up quit PA because they couldn't handle the losing rounds. It's simply not true.

eXilition not playing any given round ***HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE POLITICAL SITUATION IN EACH ROUND.*** If you think the eX command are/have been "scared off" from playing Planetarion during certain rounds, you're even dumber than your post I quoted. *NEVER* has eXilition been scared off by the prospsect of rule changes, certain alliances playing or not playing the round, being attacked during a round, or any other factor. Decisions to play or not play a round are based on "time off" to relax and spend some time in the real world, mainly for the command team. The command team doesn't have the time or want to put in the effort to play every round of planetarion one after another. In fact, the notion of playing round after round without a break to me seems archaic--a relic of pre-PAX tradition based on enormous alliance membercounts and the ability for alliances to delegate the same workload (or smaller workload per member, based on a larger universe) to a larger number of willing officers within an alliance structure. But that's a different story.

Let me put it bluntly for you: I don't forsee eX coming back, ever to planetarion. Kaifux doesn't forsee it either. bwtmc doesn't either. Hude doesn't either. I'm not sure about snra/mac/cart. But that's a large chunk of the command. eX not playing had nothing to do with circumstances of round 20. Every round eX has played thus far (besides mabye initially in round 13) has initally placed eX as the "bad guys" (weather due to lies about mass-cheating, or not being the "underdog"), has had an equal potential for success/loss--but the key to winning the round is using what you have at your disposal as efficiently as possible. In the end, alliance rankings are all about strategy--not the percise calculation based style of gameplay that indvidual-planet Planetarion has decayed into--but rather a metagame which is the key factor in drawing and keeping players in the game--where your strategy is 50% based upon group interaction within the alliance, and the efficiency of that interaction, and the other 50% based upon meta-game political and non-political interaction (which isn't as predictable as the raw numbers).
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21

Last edited by NitinA; 4 Jan 2007 at 01:13.
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 22:00   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I believe there's an actual graph out there which correlates people reading that post and people's respect towards you dropping off with a "virtual cliff" effect. Word to the wise folks, listing your achievements in life is neither big nor clever. And trust me I'd know I went to oxford and graduated first in my class and work for an agency for people so smart their heads are in constant danger of exploding.
Unread 4 Jan 2007, 09:09   #41
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Word to the wise folks, listing your achievements in life is neither big nor clever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I went to oxford and graduated first in my class and work for an agency for people so smart their heads are in constant danger of exploding.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2007, 09:21   #42
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

It's called irony.
Unread 4 Jan 2007, 09:30   #43
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

Irony online doesn't work :/
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2007, 10:38   #44
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
It does.
Unread 4 Jan 2007, 10:40   #45
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
niether does your mother! (one of us had to say it, right stoom?)
Unread 4 Jan 2007, 10:49   #46
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
niether does your mother! (one of us had to say it, right stoom?)
Man, you beat me to it!