User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 19 May 2010, 18:35   #1
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough
NewDawn Round 37

We are still here yes, we are still playing yes, and we are even kicking it up a notch or two, it all depends really.. :P For round 37 and beyond, ND will be recruiting only the coolest cats in the universe. As barrow said long ago:

Quote:
Are you looking for an alliance where the gentlemen sit around in smoking jackets, drink manhattans, listen to Charlie Parker, and discuss the style section in today's Times?

Are you looking for an alliance where the Planetarion manual has taken on religious significance to our members, where each ND'er must get on their knees and pray towards Oslo in homage to the wonderous game's original locale of creation?

Are you looking for an alliance where each and every member is plotting, scheming, and waiting to take your words out of context to horribly quote you in an unforgiving light, then preserving those quotes for future generations to see?

Are you looking for the alliance voted "Most Fashionable" for 12 consecutive rounds by the general playerbase of Planetarion?*

Are you looking for the alliance that brought the pony to Planetarion?

You, my friend, are looking for a home with the forces of NewDawn.

Since the spawn of this fickle game, nay, since the birth of time itself, NewDawn has provided a competetive, social, and ultimately hilarious alliance to the players of Planetarion. Arguably the oldest existing alliance in Planetarion, and undebatably the most consistent, NewDawn strives to create an unparalleled envrionment that meshes success in Planetarion with the strongest community in the game. Friendships created in NewDawn have led to friendships outside of Planetarion, and even romantic interests! Thats right! Being a NewDawn member can get you roids and get you chicks!

Let's look to see what some of our members have to say when asked what they like about ND:

<DigitalZero> I love the scent, the touch, and the feel of ND. - #ndawn 4/1/05

<GeneralGeorgeSPatton> NewDawn is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team. This individuality stuff is a bunch of bullshit. - Japan, 1945

<AbrahamLincoln> Four score and seven years ago, ND was the l33t3st shit ever. They still are! R0x! - Gettysburg, PA, 1860

<God> I love ND. It is the chosen alliance. - Heaven, Beginning of Time

<TheJokerfromBatman> I hate ND, they're always really good at foiling my evil plots and saving the world from my mischief. - Gotham City, Comic books dont really have years.

<OsamaBinLaden> ND hates terrorists, which is too bad. They've screwed up at least 10 of my attempts to cause horrible pain to innocent people. - Cave, 2001

<ThePope> I'm seriously contemplating naming the entire ND HC to replace me as chief pontiff of the Catholic Church when I'm gone - The Vatican, yesterday.
I had to use this atleast one more time, perhaps next round I will come up with some more creative thoughts and wording, this is just classic though! But if your into all of that and you like boobies, you will like ND. And if you don't like boobies, goat's are completely fine substitution. Come find us in #newdawn, pm an op for recruitment. Enjoy!

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2010, 18:37   #2
DragonKing

DragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to all
Re: NewDawn Round 37

strangely seems self serving for me to say good luck to my own allaince :P

Round 27 28 HA DC BC, 29 VGN DC, 30 ND DC, 31 32 HA head DC,
Round 33 34 35 ND DC
Round 36 37 38 ND HC DC
Round 39 to Forever ND DC
DragonKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2010, 18:50   #3
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

i won't wish you luck as you should be good enough not to need it.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2010, 23:13   #4
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Good luck NewDawn.
Unread 20 May 2010, 00:46   #5
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Have a good one

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2010, 00:51   #6
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Goodluck newdawn hope you do well

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2010, 01:01   #7
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Woah, we totally need to get back to that whole smoking jackets and Charlie Parker deal!
Unread 20 May 2010, 07:31   #8
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
i won't wish you luck as you should be good enough not to need it.
hmmmm... i'd rethink that! tbh :S

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2010, 09:54   #9
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

go nd! bash and win this time
Unread 20 May 2010, 10:36   #10
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Can I join ND? I love ND :-)

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2010, 18:39   #11
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

I can't believe you guys haven't written a new recruitment speech yet! Jeez what do you new HCs do these days?? I Bet you don't even persecute members you don't like until they quit just for the hell of it......

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2010, 09:25   #12
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel View Post
I can't believe you guys haven't written a new recruitment speech yet! Jeez what do you new HCs do these days?? I Bet you don't even persecute members you don't like until they quit just for the hell of it......
In their defense, the initial recruitment message that Barrow composed is quite good infact. I assume the current ND HC lacks the creativity to improve it and probably don't want to risk ruining a perfect text :-)

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2010, 22:54   #13
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

hm, I might - just might consider to join up again
Unread 3 Jun 2010, 22:39   #14
Thrackan
NewDawn peon

Thrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of light

Arrrrrh! I'm considering a casual round just for the fun of it
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 01:09   #15
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Ponys back in town!