User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Dec 2004, 15:26   #1
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
yay for embarrassing parents :/

one glass of sherry in and mums plastered :/
not only did she have the camera upside down when she wanted to take a picture of someone but she bent a spoon trying to divide up some icecream in a tub, before she realised the lid was on sigh :/

anyone elses parents or family making fools of themselves?

Last edited by Phil^; 25 Dec 2004 at 15:50. Reason: typo
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 15:38   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: yay for embarrassing parents :/

Lighten up and have some mindless fun, just like your mom.
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 19:22   #3
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

get a camera and record everything she does, then show it to her tomorrow. i'm betting she'll never do it again
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 20:10   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
get a camera and record everything she does, then show it to her tomorrow. i'm betting she'll never do it again
Why on earth would you want tha to happen? Drunk parents are funny, as long as they're not embarassing you in front of others. If you do record it, use it for bribary.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 21:58   #5
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
one glass of sherry in and mums plastered :/
My mum had something to drink to. It where a few wines and some port I guess. Any how, she managed to brake down in tears laughing for 20 minutes about my stupidity when I was 3.
She bought me a new .coverlet and put it on the floor while discussing it with my dad. Mean while I the little 3 year old thought. That looks damn fluffuh so came running with arms wide open and jumped face down on the coverlet . And bang fell into the hard stone floor face down.
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 00:17   #6
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough

it usually isnt so bad if your drinking aswell, but last night i just HAD to be the bloody designated driver

they started making speeches so i buggered off, i heard about an hour after they left, they tried to make me do one, but i said no, kinda funny since i wasnt there
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 00:22   #7
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Drunk parents are funny
Not when they always drink too much.

Anyway i woke up this morning still pissed from last night. Had some champagne. Went back to sleep and everyone in the house was amazingly pissed when i woke up
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 05:49   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

at least now we know where you get your alcohol tolerance from
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 10:25   #9
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

eh.. missed my folks bash yesterday. Too rough and ready for the bike ride home (and cold). Had interesting drinkies later with 3 daughters and their father in local pub. Very interesting, playing cards and betting and that :-)

ps: I have never met these people before.......

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 14:23   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

my mum and dad were remarkably funny after a bottle of cointreau (sp?)

so were all my aunts and uncles

they were a bit less funny this morning at breakfast, pussies