User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Apr 2006, 02:32   #1
sMeLLyCaT

sMeLLyCaT is a name known to allsMeLLyCaT is a name known to allsMeLLyCaT is a name known to allsMeLLyCaT is a name known to allsMeLLyCaT is a name known to allsMeLLyCaT is a name known to all
The Parodies of Agent X : Episode One

Yes, I know it's a CS movie but it aint one of those 'lets see how many headshots we can get into ten minutes' type thing. The vid has dialogue and a (very sketchy) plot filmed sort-of like a normal film. :P It's a wee production by myself and three others, Timmeh, Booyah and Rogue Soldier. The video follows a secret agent infiltrating a terrorist stronghold to try and eliminate the threat of a nuclear warhead being launched onto mainland England.

Download Here

Runtime : 10 minutes 29 seconds
Format : wmv
Size : 102mb (91mb RARed)

It's random, I know, but everyone I've spoken to has enjoyed it (although it is rather unusual and not to be taken seriously). Hope you enjoy it, we had fun recording it anyway. :P
sMeLLyCaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 02:47   #2
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: The Parodies of Agent X : Episode One

hmmm, newly registered user, only 3 posts, yes I'll just go right ahead and download that there RAR file
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 02:50   #3
sMeLLyCaT

sMeLLyCaT is a name known to allsMeLLyCaT is a name known to allsMeLLyCaT is a name known to allsMeLLyCaT is a name known to allsMeLLyCaT is a name known to allsMeLLyCaT is a name known to all

Heh, not gonna force you.

http://forums.cyborg2.com/showthread...346#post358346

Is my regular posting place. I just wanted to see what non-CS players thought (and I'm rather lacking forums that I visit).
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 08:37   #4
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

He was good enough to give a decent explanation of what the video is, rather than most of the retards who post blind links to google/youtube etc.
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 09:23   #5
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

So, anybody downed it and watched it? Is it remotely interesting?
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 09:23   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So Smellycat, how did you find this forum?
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 09:59   #7
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

I blame KoeN
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 12:06   #8
sMeLLyCaT

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
So Smellycat, how did you find this forum?
Because I've being playing PA on/off since about round three?

Jeez.
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 12:15   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

*shameless advertising for the forum in my sig*

I'll download the vid and watch it when i'm less drunk/hungover...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 12:25   #10
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sMeLLyCaT
Because I've being playing PA on/off since about round three?

Jeez.
Calm down dear. I was actually just interested as to how you were here. Your answer suffices
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 15:59   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hmmm, that must have taken a reasonable amount of time to put together and the production values (considering what it is) were OK.

However, and I mean no disrespect, it isn't terribly well written. Is it supposed to be a comedy? The title and the bits with "I need a piss" seemed to imply it was, but the rest of it seemed to be played rather straight. And people randomly falling off ledges aren't that hilarious,all things considered - although the music bit made me smile. If it was supposed to more of a drama then it's not exactly the densest plotted device. Or maybe I'm just analysing it too deeply.

I actually think in the future more and more "movies" will be produced using game style engines (although eventually the distinction between 'game' engines and more generic 3D programs may fade) so I'm always interested in what people do (Red vs Blue etc).

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 22 Apr 2006 at 16:35.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 16:30   #12
sMeLLyCaT

Thank-you. That's what I was looking for.

Whilst to people I speak to regularly all CS-players the movie would make them laugh out loud (seeing something completely random done with their game) I was interested to see what others would think.

Thanks for the input. If we get round to an episode two, we'll try and get it scripted and, you know, try and act. :P It was supposed to be slightly humorous not to the extent of 'omg roffle!' but it was far from a video meant to be taken seriously.
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 16:35   #13
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
I blame KoeN

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote