User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Mar 2004, 21:15   #1
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lol U$a

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...olunteers_dc_1

Cue Zar rant

Last edited by Intrepid00; 15 Mar 2004 at 21:39.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 21:25   #2
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts
Re: Lol U$a

It's cue, dude, like in snooker.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 21:27   #3
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

poor Ahmed Abdel Razzaq

lol
BlacK_Bengudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 21:39   #4
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraKto$is8
It's cue, dude, like in snooker.
Corrected for the glory of Allah.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 22:02   #5
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lolly roffle
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 22:43   #6
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Corrected for the glory of Allah.
Which is pronounced [?al`Ah], not [{l@] like some stupid people trying to impersonate arabs.

Sorry, incorrect pronunciations really get on my tits.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 22:45   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

how the fk do u pronounce [{|@]?!!!

Edit: I cant believe that was my 1000th post
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 12:44   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Spammer!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 14:57   #9
Intrepid00

Wha?