User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 7 Oct 2016, 21:56   #1
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Round 69 PA mail from PA HQ

Quote:
Welcome to Round 69 - Shattered Time Fri, 07 Oct 16:01:08

Welcome, all, to Round 69 - Shattered Time!

As before:

Buddy Packs are limited to 4 (or 3 and a late joiner in tick 336) - this must be done before the shuffle on the morning of Saturday, 15th October.
Alliances are limited to 60, with only 40 counting.

Races and ship stats are FINAL.

Major changes:

Alliance Defense fleets can only be shared 30 times in a 24 hour period (excluding cancelled fleets).
Alliance wars are now more profitable, with your primary target alliance generating 25% more XP from combat and all the target's allied alliances generating 15% more XP from combat (was 20% and 10%)
Pods can now not be stolen through covert opping
Dist counts are now available in intel and populated based on the latest dev scan or failed scan - this is not editable.

For a list of other changes, please visit our changelog.

Best of luck this round!

PA Team
So does anyone else besides me feel like we got sucker punched? Seems the powers that be make changes and we, or maybe its just me, find out about it by signing up and not before hand. I realize that the community is not the best at coming up with a good consensus and there is a lot of baggage between community members, but it would be nice to be informed of changes ahead of time.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote