User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Jul 2009, 05:28   #101
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: No drama?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Ask eksero / reese / venox if I care about galaxy.
You definitely cared about roiding me atleast!

In all seriousness though, seems I haven't missed anything interesting while away. I did try to catch up so far but its hard to read between all the crap posts (hi wish/light/jbg) so if someone wants to summarise the past 2 weeks for me in one short but detailed post (or pm) it'd be greatly appreciated!
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 06:00   #102
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A picture is worth a thousand words they say.
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 08:53   #103
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Is that you and your family burying Asc?
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 09:44   #104
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

nothing has happened wish.. apprime is roiding who they want and piss on everyone and the other allys dont have balls to hit em decently.. the usual stuff
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 09:47   #105
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

ah lol and also theres a rumour that #2 alliance napped #1 alliance god how i love it
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 10:11   #106
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
Hate-Ascendancy is so round 29!
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 10:31   #107
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
nothing has happened wish.. apprime is roiding who they want and piss on everyone and the other allys dont have balls to hit em decently.. the usual stuff
eh? why is this post directed to me? ah well! thanks for the update!

Basicly, all have just accepted the fact that apprime is winning?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 10:45   #108
neroon

directed to u since u asked what was goin on
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 10:58   #109
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
directed to u since u asked what was goin on
no I didnt?
I know all I care to know. Thats how amazing I am!

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 11:19   #110
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
Didnt you get the memo , we are the saviours of PA , since ct and apprime coordinated an attack on 10:7 your probably right neroon , ct in napping for 2nd place shocker
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 11:37   #111
Wishmaster
LDK

10:7 needed a roiding

Quote:
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 11:53   #112
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There was a log pasted in ascendancy which left me with two conclusions. CT hc dont want to work with other alliances as they consider gal raids as hostile activity. Even if they got past that, i got the impression that they felt the second it got tough for their members, they would give up.
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 12:21   #113
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
There was a log pasted in ascendancy which left me with two conclusions. CT hc dont want to work with other alliances as they consider gal raids as hostile activity. Even if they got past that, i got the impression that they felt the second it got tough for their members, they would give up.
can u share the log for my amusement?

Quote:
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 12:23   #114
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post

thats the conclusion i reached after having the painful expereince of having to witness their behaviour day in day out. but since they joined apprime i have new hope, perhaps their emo fits will have the same effect on apprime!

enjoy your new bedfellows cardinal and elviz

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 12:58   #115
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ah lol and also theres a rumour that #2 alliance napped #1 alliance god how i love it
If that is true, other alliances should concentrate on taking #2 alliance down.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 13:08   #116
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

And then we'd still be left with Apprime having a huge lead. Nice plan Batman!
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 13:15   #117
Wishmaster
LDK

this is pretty much the same as both ct and nd did r30.

nice to see that some things dont change

Quote:
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 13:21   #118
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Co-ordinating to attack a galaxy in no way implies being allied/NAP'd. We'd have happily co-operated with any alliance to attack that gal, but unfortunately quite a few were not even worth approaching due to the alliance make-up of the gal.

Apprime continues to have no NAPs, and will continue attacking whoever attacks us.
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 14:24   #119
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
Co-ordinating to attack a galaxy in no way implies being allied/NAP'd. We'd have happily co-operated with any alliance to attack that gal, but unfortunately quite a few were not even worth approaching due to the alliance make-up of the gal.

Apprime continues to have no NAPs, and will continue attacking whoever attacks us.
true, someone approached me from appr. I just told them that no one likes me in p3ng and that I could never make it happen
( or that I m too inactive to check )

Quote:
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 14:29   #120
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
They claim to have won a round!

*edit* just checked the PA Wiki, they actually did win a round, their first one. Maybe they should have stopped at the height of their ally career?
It was the worst round ever politically. All 3 joke "contenders" for #1 tried to avoid each other into submission.
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 14:45   #121
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
And then we'd still be left with Apprime having a huge lead. Nice plan Batman!
It's PT 426. Plenty of time to take them down later.
And so far Apprime have shown more quality than other alliances, so atleast I wouldn't mind them winning.

Religfree corrected that #1 and #2 are not napped, so you can forget what I suggested.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 18:33   #122
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirikk View Post
It's PT 426. Plenty of time to take them down later.
And so far Apprime have shown more quality than other alliances, so atleast I wouldn't mind them winning.
Give the spread of their planets and - as you said - the quality of their players, it is only going to get harder and harder to dent Apprime as their fortresses grow stronger and stronger.

On the other hand, why not allow Apprime the opportunity to prove their quality by giving them a run for their money? Instead of napping them into a boredom submission. Oh hi gm!
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 18:34   #123
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

hi, ellonweb! we are napped to no one! :P
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 19:22   #124
ellonweb

Officially no, but that doesn't mean you're not trying for similar sentiment!

<Hunter> eventually we will all be ****ed by apprime
<@gm|away> not if we get on thier side

Unread 14 Jul 2009, 19:43   #125
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

we didnt have a nap in r31 either, im sure we will this round though.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 21:47   #126
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

can CT HC please stop doing this ¬_¬

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 22:01   #127
[DDK]gm

doing what? should we lie?
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 22:01   #128
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
can CT HC please stop doing this ¬_¬
indeed, thats copyrighted ****ers or did u not mean my smiley?
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 22:30   #129
PewPewQQ
Google Me.
Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Summer Games Champion, Twelve Swap Champion

PewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the rough

youtube.com/watch?v=Nwv61Uu1fdA

Apprime's motivation. CarDi, quite obv is the Waterboy.
PewPewQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2009, 04:58   #130
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Can someone confirm the following conclusion for me?

CT in being completely and utterly incompetent non-shocker.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 15 Jul 2009 at 11:15.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2009, 06:42   #131
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post

What is the basis of your conclusion? A little explaination never hurt anybody and would possibly add more weight to your argument.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 15 Jul 2009 at 11:15. Reason: quote fix
VenoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2009, 08:56   #132
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post

I can confirm it. Read the log yesterday, it was well entertaining!!
Also promissed JBG that I would share the EXACT same logs from r30 when dealing with CT. This isnt the first time

Venox, bugg me on irc later today, and I ll send u the log from this rounds ct awesomeness.

Quote:

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 15 Jul 2009 at 11:16. Reason: quote fix
Unread 15 Jul 2009, 09:41   #133
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

why dont you just upload it to pastebin?
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2009, 10:54   #134
VenoX

Quote:
I can confirm it. Read the log yesterday, it was well entertaining!!
Also promissed JBG that I would share the EXACT same logs from r30 when dealing with CT. This isnt the first time

Venox, bugg me on irc later today, and I ll send u the log from this rounds ct awesomeness.
I've seen the logs already from at least 5 different people (it made me me touch my e-penis i swear), quite awesome you are right, but that situation has been rectified somewhat so Theams post was probably 24h too late otherwise I would have probably been inclined to agree to an extent.
Unread 15 Jul 2009, 14:38   #135
ellonweb

VenoX is my e-hero!
Unread 15 Jul 2009, 14:42   #136
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
why dont you just upload it to pastebin?
that has already been done. how I got it, but I cba to post the link here.
cant have all here being ITKs

Quote:
Unread 15 Jul 2009, 15:02   #137
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah im with wish - while id not delete a link if posted, it would be bad form to post the content of the log.
Unread 15 Jul 2009, 15:21   #138
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road

Bah you dont wanna tell me that EC/ND/P3N/ASC/VR all teamup on apprime, which makes it about 300 planets on 70, and still apprime only looses 6% of theirs roids???
There is seriously something wrong obviously... Ofc intel about those attack is leeked out early you cannot prevent that, but my guess is some allies of that block just dont attack where they should be... Anyhow Apprime really has ace def, but we will see if they have the moral to stand a real round cause obviously we were all so bored of last round to not want to make it happen again, thus they will have a hard time over the next weeks ;P
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2009, 15:57   #139
Wishmaster
LDK

use sandmans properly man., They added 2 people to the tag -> in reality they lost more than 6% roids.

Quote:
Unread 15 Jul 2009, 16:10   #140
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road

no matter what its still way too less
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2009, 16:34   #141
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually, they're at -10% now, that's right about what you'd expect to see in a situation like this.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2009, 18:05   #142
VenoX

Especially when they grounded fleets for defence.
Unread 15 Jul 2009, 20:15   #143
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Evil Apprime don't want to donate roids to me.
Seriously, would you guys let me land just once?
Unread 15 Jul 2009, 21:12   #144
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Anyhow Apprime really has ace def, but we will see if they have the moral to stand a real round cause obviously we were all so bored of last round to not want to make it happen again, thus they will have a hard time over the next weeks ;P
The real question is: Will the other allies (not including the stubborn asc) have the moral and will to keep it up

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2009, 22:14   #145
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

i think they will , they will have learned the lessons from the previous rounds , but i am an eternal optimist
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2009, 23:54   #146
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

ppl are attacking apprime?

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 09:26   #147
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
ppl are attacking apprime?
not enough!!

get EC involved!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 09:29   #148
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
not enough!!

get EC involved!
11:1 got EC incs atm CBA.

safe to say they are involved

Quote:
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 09:30   #149
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
11:1 got EC incs atm CBA.

safe to say they are involved
heh, nice, but I knew that, just wondered why killerbee posted that when he was organsing hits on apprime

but its ok, I ve got ec incs too!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 09:53   #150
Wishmaster
LDK

I knew u knew -> why I posted it to make both you and kb look like idiots!

Quote: