User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 30 Mar 2009, 20:17   #1
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice
Blackhole Allianz

Blackhole Alliance will one day exist. Maybe R32!!

-Blackhole Allianz will be NAPed to s3xytime.
-Blackhole will be hostile to Light's Alliance - ALL ROUND.
-Blackhole will send fleets on Light's planet everynight all round - other attacks too ofc (Lights gal/ally etc)
-Blackhole will ruin Light's round
-Blackhole is for all those that h8 on Light
-Blackhole exists to ruin Light's round.
-Blackhole aims to beat all of Light's highscores on the Arcade.

An introduction to blackhole alliance:

Light is a type of energy, and energy cannot be destroyed it will just keep on changing yo. However theoretically Blackholes are so dense, they swallow even Light. This is the inspiration for Blackhole Alliance.

#blackhole

If you think I'm joking go screw yourself.

Last edited by Zeyi; 31 Mar 2009 at 11:45.
Zeyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2009, 21:26   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Blackhole Allianz

Is Light the new nickname for Annie or something?
Unread 30 Mar 2009, 22:20   #3
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

hooray for fake spammy recruitment threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2009, 22:37   #4
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Y would anyone hate Anne so much?

so much hate for light ... i sort of understand but im afraid i sympathise whith her not U!
Does RR have anything to do with this?
Unread 30 Mar 2009, 22:39   #5
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post

annie and anne are two different people

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2009, 22:55   #6
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Annie had better boobies.
Unread 30 Mar 2009, 22:57   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post

so much hate for light ... i sort of understand but im afraid i sympathise whith her not U!
Does RR have anything to do with this?
Are you dyslectic?
Unread 30 Mar 2009, 23:07   #8
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Are you dyslectic?
why are you always determined to insult people on the forums, U used to be quite a good poster

seems a simple mistake, I assume that Londo did not know of the existance of an annie and did of anne...

its me who is dyslexic[sp?]

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2009, 23:14   #9
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Are you dyslectic?
turns out im right after all, im told Annie on the Forums is Anne on IRC and a different person from a separate Annie who I have never encountered; all rather confusing.
Unread 30 Mar 2009, 23:34   #10
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Nice spam fags.

This is more serious than s3xytime.

Sorry for the spamish thread I may have been raged at Light's egotistical bullshit.
Unread 31 Mar 2009, 00:00   #11
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
why are you always determined to insult people on the forums, U used to be quite a good poster

seems a simple mistake, I assume that Londo did not know of the existance of an annie and did of anne...

its me who is dyslexic[sp?]
I havent insulted anyone in a long time! Besides, did you see that little wink at the end of the line. It is often used to show a slight fun nudge towards the comment.
Unread 31 Mar 2009, 11:38   #12
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Hmm for those neggin' me for thinking this thread isn't serious go **** yourselves.

I'm not playing next round seriously due to exams, so if I actually got a few people onboard I would fully implement and tag up this small BG.

Apparently you can't have fun in a game anymore, retards..
Unread 31 Mar 2009, 11:44   #13
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
Sorry for the spamish thread I may have been raged at Light's egotistical bullshit.
No need to apologise, going into a emo rage is the usual response people have when they realise im better than them
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2009, 14:47   #14
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
Blackhole Alliance will one day exist. Maybe R32!!
omfg sign me up!
btw this will not affect your HC duties in s3xytime allianz in any way, i hope?

xxx
Unread 31 Mar 2009, 16:10   #15
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Ofcourse not, I will have emoquit s3xytime well before Blackhole is started
Unread 27 May 2009, 19:09   #16
hairypalms

hairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the rough

this is a great idea zeyi i think u could even break the 3 members barrier, maybe one day u will even go as far as lasting a full round before emo quiting.
Unread 27 May 2009, 21:22   #17
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

This sounds interesting don't really know who light is never spoke to her, as for annie comment she had better boobs did anne have a boob job as had refers to past tense.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote