User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Sep 2007, 01:12   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
[football] Mourinho leaves Chelsea!

Like wtf!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ea/7003912.stm
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 01:19   #2
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] Mourinho leaves Chelsea!

How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 02:16   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Seen it. Blaming Abramovich not Jose. Aside, generally lolling.
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 02:19   #4
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic. I wonder who they will bring in though. Hiddink? Klinsman? Maybe even Hughes? Jol? Capello? Theres so many possebilities.

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 02:22   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Klinsmann is in the market, although he's got more sense than to go to Chelsea. I doubt that any current Premiership managers would go there unless they were pushed (e.g. Martin Jol). Fabio Capello is out of a job, but is inclined towards defensive football, not the attacking style that Abramovich now favours.
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 05:02   #6
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

does 'by mutual consent' mean he wasn't fired? iirc he had a clause in his contract that said he made ££££ if his contract was terminated; so whats exactly happened has he been fired or has he walked?

Are any of the managers available really into the kind of attacking flairish football that abramovich wants (kind of like the way wenger/Rijkaard prefer)???
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 08:04   #7
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

:crymeariver:

I am absolutly gutted by this news.Chelsea have lost one of the best managers in the world and the Premiership has lost one of the most entertaining.

I'm not too sure how I feel about the front-runner being Didier Deschamps, but then again I don't like any of the managers that have been named so far.

I am so pissed-off with Abromovich right now. What an ungrateful ****. A cabinet full of trophies in three years isn't bad, you know. There's been mention of the mediocre form so far this season, but I think that's a lot of nonsense. The club are only 2 points off the top spot and on equal points with last years champions. I'd prefer it if Shevchenko ****ed off.

In conclusion, :crymeariver:
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 08:10   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The BBC expects Avram Clarke to be made Manager, which reeks of Heart of Midlothian FC.

Klinsmann is naive tactically and wouldnt be a good choice.

On an aside, Jose is an asshole but provided good entertainment. However it was the sort of entertainment i would have been happy with seeing at a club that wasnt always winning everything.

As to his powers as a manager; theres no doubt he could create a team spirit and siege mentality. But he didnt have anything like the transfer prowess of a Wenger, or the team building ability of a Fergusson, or the turd polishing quality of an O'Neill. His man management was ****ing dire - chasing Robben out of the club was beyond stupid. He only started complaining about Shevchenko when he wasnt scoring - and seemed reluctant to give him any credit when he actually was playing well because he'd rather lose a game than swallow his pride. He wasnt complaining at the time when 'roman' spent £30m on the supposedly best predatory striker in the world - which if no one rememebers, is what EVERYONE was saying chelsea needed.

His league record in portugal and england is impressive of course; even if he took charge of porto at a good time, and even if Arsenal/Liverpool never mounted a serious enough challenge to him leaving him with only one true foe.

His cup record is deceiving because his porto side would never have won the johnstones paint trophy without more diving than dace under the covers, and terrible decisions. As well as robbing celtic in the UEFA, a Scholes goal that was incorrectly ruled offside is all that saw a dirty cheating Porto side get even close to the Champions league final.

The football his side played was abysmal - this is a fact.

Will chelsea be weaker without him? Yes - but only because he brought on some players to such a level - lampard, terry, drogba - that its difficult to see them
a/ performing to that level for another manager
b/ staying at chelski for very long
- and because with Abramovich set to appoint a crony in charge, they are going to be surrogately managed from the boardroom.

Oh, and before all the whining 'Roman has pushed jose out why why why ' asshole chelsea fans shit explodes all over the place they might want to remember that Chelsea are only a top 4 side now because of Mr Abramovich and indeed probably only still in existance because of him. They have no right, as no one does, to be at the top end of the table, and it will give me _great_ pleasure to see them go hurtling down it at a hilarious speed hopefully.

Edit : Looks like i didnt beat the first ungrateful whining chelsea fan after all

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 08:18   #9
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
:crymeariver:

I am absolutly gutted by this news.Chelsea have lost one of the best managers in the world and the Premiership has lost one of the most entertaining.

I'm not too sure how I feel about the front-runner being Didier Deschamps, but then again I don't like any of the managers that have been named so far.

I am so pissed-off with Abromovich right now. What an ungrateful ****. A cabinet full of trophies in three years isn't bad, you know. There's been mention of the mediocre form so far this season, but I think that's a lot of nonsense. The club are only 2 points off the top spot and on equal points with last years champions. I'd prefer it if Shevchenko ****ed off.

In conclusion, :crymeariver:
yeah it's definitely old roman who's coming off as the ungrateful shit here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
does 'by mutual consent' mean he wasn't fired? iirc he had a clause in his contract that said he made ££££ if his contract was terminated; so whats exactly happened has he been fired or has he walked?
yeah, he's got a 10mil pay off according to somewhere in an updated bbc article. not too shabby.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 08:19   #10
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Damn straight!
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 08:26   #11
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
yeah it's definitely old roman who's coming off as the ungrateful shit here....
I've been very thankful of Abromovich and his money, but mostly I've been thankful that has kept the **** away from the footballing side of things and let the manager do his job. Even as the rumours and the gossip about him buying unwanted players and the such I have let it go but this firing has really annoyed me. He has fired a great manager for non-footballing reasons.
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 08:27   #12
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
So my first thought about this was one of glee as my flatmate is a massive chelsea fan, while i root for the Reds.
But thinking abuout it, it's actualy quite a bit sad. Granted, Jose came to the club due to the new money and the possibilities that came with along with it; but once again a manager is fired due to the whime of some seldom-seen owner.
It diggusts me, this isn't what football is about.
football isn't just a sport though, it's a business and has been for a long time now
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 09:05   #13
All Systems Go

This better be a ****ing joke.
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 09:10   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Hiddink would be the best replacement but I'm pretty sure he first wants to finish his task with Russia.
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 09:28   #15
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would like to be the first to say to the Chelsea fans:

"we told you so"

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 09:31   #16
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

apparently Mourinho had a tiff with Terry after the match on Tuesday...
Well, that's what a workmate has just told me...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 09:31   #17
jerome

Quote:
Screw you "pragmatism", Jer. Saying that something is thus and thus, does not mean it should be, or ought to be, like that.
I've got ideals, and I will stand by them.
Or when a decent enough manager gets the boot because the man who "own" the club wants to jerk of into yet another trophy.
so what are your ideals exactly? the ideal of not-having-supreme-expectation?

has there ever been a stage of football where there hasn't been some sort of friction (power struggle) between a manager and his chairman, or when there was no pressure of having to win as much as they can as the manager of a top team?
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 12:02   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Screw you "pragmatism", Jer. Saying that something is thus and thus, does not mean it should be, or ought to be, like that.
I've got ideals, and I will stand by them.

I get sick to my stomach each time a player is sold into slavery for more money than the combined GDP of entire sub-Saharan Africa.
Or when a decent enough manager gets the boot because the man who "own" the club wants to jerk of into yet another trophy.

I hate the fact that football is no longer about the greatest game in the world, but about suits, business, money and bloody Russian mobsters.

Give me a honest piece of five-a-side alley football rather than metrosexual, money-driven League players wanking about any day.
Guess what then? Go and play five a side football and support your local or amateur team.

Top level football has always been progressing towards this, and it will always be like this.

There is almost nothing small time or romantic about supporting a big nationally televised football team or league any more and people should stop kidding themselves that there is and get over it

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 12:09   #19
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
This better be a ****ing joke.
That's not a joke.

I knew the whole thing was arranged. They'd get rid of Mourinho and replace him with someone close.

I just forgot about Avram Grant. Didn't think it'd be him.
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 12:10   #20
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
apparently Mourinho had a tiff with Terry after the match on Tuesday...
Well, that's what a workmate has just told me...
After the match on Tuesday, he gave the worst post-match interview ever which indicated he didn't give a toss about the team and that he'd rather be elsewhere than the dump that he's in.
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 13:01   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
:crymeariver::crymeariver:

Dry your eyes fag.
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 13:03   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
more diving than dace under the covers

harsh
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 13:54   #23
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

There is speculation that Avram Grant will be in charge untill Roman can get hold of Hiddink.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 21:01   #24
All Systems Go

He doesn't have the correct coachin badges and seems to have done little outside Israeli football.

Pardon me if I'm not overjoyed.