User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Jun 2007, 09:53   #1
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
And Justice For All

Paris Hilton released to house arrest after only 5 days in prison. Unspecified medical reasons have officially been cited as the reason. Presumably this means that Paris found prison not very nice or comfy at all! and wanted to go home.

Personally I view this as merely delaying the inevitable; Paris now has her first strike in California, 2 more and she gets life anyway. That's some real good justice right there.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 09:56   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: And Justice For All

I must have cringed about this on two threads by now, so I'm attempting to refrain. A Finnish tabloid mentioned that Paris' psychiatrist, Charles Sophy, popped by at the prison twice and issud his concern over miss Hilton. Evidently, the poor little slut was "mentally shocked and traumatisized", and "didn't eat much nor shower", and "only sat in the cell crying".

or is it traumatized?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 10:12   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Traumatised, with British spelling.

To quote from my reply on another forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Actually, I've heard she was having some serious problems coping with life on the inside - the sort that are categorised as mental illnesses.

There's cynicism and then there's conspiracism.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 10:24   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I don't think the purpose of prison is to be nice.

And I bet there are a lot of people sitting inside with mental illnesses caused by their time inside, who don't have the money and public relations to pull themselves out. The whole issue, again, beats the justice system being equal towards all.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 10:42   #5
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I could say I was suprised, who would have thought

I am with Tietäjä on this one. Though it may well be a genuine mental illness, I am doubting that many inmates, especially those that don't have the luxury of being in the special needs ward are coping very well with life on the inside.

How can you make a comprehensive assessment of her state after only 5 days anyway? I would geuss that many people go through a series of stages after entering prison, not in the least things like fear, regret, uncertaintly, lonelyness etc and inevitibly after a couple weeks would probably settle into their environment.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 12:49   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I for one am personally very glad that she is out of prison as now she can go back to being an excellent human by producing such brilliant television programs as The Simple Life. I was also missing seeing her flashing off lots of flesh in high class magazines such as Heat and Now, so it's great she's back in our lives
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 12:51   #7
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On a serious note, is that really the law Achi? 2 strikes and you get life? So if she drink-drives a 2nd time, she gets life in prison?

That's pretty crazy. Drink driving twice is hardly on the same level (in terms of harm to the country/community, or even morally) as something like rape or murder.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 12:54   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Two more tk. I'm not sure if the three strikers system applies to minor crimes like that, I think it does though. The system is not about moral justice, it's about (people hope) deterrence.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 13:21   #9
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Yeah, in certain US States (including California) if you are convicted of 3 felony offences (of which Paris now has 1) then on the third occasion you get a mandatory minimum sentence of 25 years to life. There have been people sent down for life for stealing cookies and pizza (Felony Petty Theft) and another guy who was sent down for 30 years for Felony Possession of Marijuana (3 counts in a 1 week period if memory serves). The judge obviously feeling that a mere 25 years before parole to be far too lenient for such a danger to society.

I can see Paris being done for another DUI or for coke possession or whatever for sure. Also crimes committed anywhere in the US count; as long as the third is a 3 Strikes state you go down for the 25.

Edit: I just wikied it now and saw that one guy (Leandro Andrade) was given 50 years to life for stealing 9 video tapes. He had priors for Home Burglary.

Last edited by Achilles; 8 Jun 2007 at 13:32.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 14:18   #10
Tietäjä
Good Son

Good shit. That's definately one awesome set of laws. It fits a country where likes of Paris Hilton live like a cock in her anus.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 14:27   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
On a serious note, is that really the law Achi? 2 strikes and you get life? So if she drink-drives a 2nd time, she gets life in prison?

That's pretty crazy. Drink driving twice is hardly on the same level (in terms of harm to the country/community, or even morally) as something like rape or murder.
Three strike laws are some of the most retarded shit in existence, dont even try to make sense of it.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 14:46   #12
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Three strike laws are some of the most retarded shit in existence, dont even try to make sense of it.

What i've always wondered is if those who drafted it fully appreicate their moronic legislation is based on sports or is it something they've never thought about. Why three strikes, not four or five!?!!?

edit: Its like someone in england saying

[yorkshire accent] Ai lad, we need new laws see...now take the game of cricket. Each bowler 'as 6 bowls then thats it, OVER OVER. So 6 chances or its the clanger. [/yorkshire accent]

re paris hilton, she'd be a lot more interesting if she did have a mental illness rather than just letting her **** be papped.

Last edited by milo; 8 Jun 2007 at 14:53.
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 17:37   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

5 days? i didnt even have time to have a wank over her getting raped in womans prison

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 18:28   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

She was in solitary anyway.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 18:35   #15
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wish she was in (a) singularity

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 18:54   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unlikely. Assuming a black hole, she'd be torn apart by tidal forces before she hit the event horizon
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 19:03   #17
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dude, whether she's ripped apart by tidal forces or crushed into an infinitely small space with infinite density, it would still all be good as far as I'm concerned.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 19:19   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the only thing thats ripped is silversmokes abs amirite

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 20:52   #19
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

You are all sad if you're interested about what happens to paris hilton.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 20:56   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Way to miss the point by a distance best measured in astronomical units man.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 21:03   #21
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Way to miss the point by a distance best measured in astronomical units man.
Perhaps I'll read this thread again tomorrow when I'm sober enough.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 21:11   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6735631.stm

and back to jail she goes
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 21:42   #23
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

God I love democracy
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 22:44   #24
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This is worse than what they did to Nelson Mandela.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 23:42   #25
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Awww
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 02:14   #26
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
...LA county sheriff Lee Baca defended his earlier decision to release Hilton on medical grounds, saying "this lady has some severe problems".
no boobs and no bum

edit i just realised thats what gd likes

Last edited by milo; 9 Jun 2007 at 02:20.
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 13:29   #27
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

The most amusing part of all this drama is that Paris will undoubtedly learn nothing from the whole experience. I blame the parents, I really, truly do.
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 13:32   #28
Tietäjä
Good Son

To be honest Achi, I'm not sure if three weeks of fisting with the other inmates would have taught her anything either. Frankly, I'm not sure if anything would ever make her learn.
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 13:40   #29
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Not so sure about that. Given that she broke down when she got sent back suggests for once the harsh reality of her situation has hit her full force. For once having a rich daddy and outgoing persona are not going to excuse her lack of discipline and social morals.
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 14:02   #30
Tietäjä
Good Son

Serves her right. Once she gets back out, though, she'll be pissed and doing stupid shit again in no time. (edit: the bottom line remains, time spent in jail isn't supposed to be a weekend at Waldorf; it's too bad she's such a spoilt brat she's having huge trouble couping with the idiocy of her own actions, it's not like anyone else is responsible for her being thrown in)

Last edited by Tietäjä; 9 Jun 2007 at 14:27.
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 14:55   #31
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Maybe someone will sneak her in a video camera and she can record getting raped by the other women then sell it on the internet.
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 15:22   #32
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Serves her right. Once she gets back out, though, she'll be pissed and doing stupid shit again in no time. (edit: the bottom line remains, time spent in jail isn't supposed to be a weekend at hilton; it's too bad she's such a spoilt brat she's having huge trouble couping with the idiocy of her own actions, it's not like anyone else is responsible for her being thrown in)
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 15:42   #33
Tietäjä
Good Son

Waldorf is a Hilton hotel :F
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 17:38   #34
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Is this some sort of ironic tory voice?
Your quip is lost on me.. we don't have torys here.
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 18:12   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

Lack of discipline and social morals sounds like you're criticising her for having pre-marital sex or drinking heavily as opposed to whatever the hell she actually got sent to prison for.
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 18:38   #36
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Lack of discipline and social morals sounds like you're criticising her for having pre-marital sex or drinking heavily as opposed to whatever the hell she actually got sent to prison for.
Ah, perhaps I didn't put it in context properly. It wasn't a direct reference to her sentence or drink driving offence, I was just saying she got what she had coming to her for a long time.

Lets face it, this isn't the first time Paris has done something unlawful or been a public nuisance. Not in the least some of the shit she did to people on The Simple Life. Its just she finally pushed it too far and got burnt in the process.
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 18:44   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

I am afraid I never watched that show so I don't really have any idea what she did on it nor do I read celebrity gossip columns. I'm aware she made a sex tape with somebody and that's pretty much it
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 19:54   #38
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I am afraid I never watched that show so I don't really have any idea what she did on it nor do I read celebrity gossip columns. I'm aware she made a sex tape with somebody and that's pretty much it
Yeah, but it was shit. Surely reason enough for punishment?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 20:00   #39
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On a side note, why do people crave the blood of celebrities?

Is it because it's easier to attack those who happen to have the tools to avoid such punishments rather than to criticise the prison system and strive for a better approach to issues of law and order to benefit the tens of thousands who are currently moving through the system?

Or is that being to soft of criminals and she's just a bitch?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 20:36   #40
dda-II

dda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud of

A quick note to those of you who were confused about the three strikes law in California.

There are certain enumerated crimes like forcible rape, murder, robbery which are deemed to be violent offenses. To give you an idea, a simple assault with a deadly weapon is NOT considered a violent felony for the purposes of the three strike law. If you have two prior convictions for the enumerated violent offenses, you are eligible for third strike treatment which indeed can be 25-years to life.

The new felony does NOT have to be a violent one. However, the judge can, and often does, strike the strike (talk about irony) and does not sentence to 25-years to life. The more serious the third felony is, the greater your chances of getting the 25-year to life sentence.

Paris Hilton was arrested for driving under the influene of drugs or alcohol, a misdemeanor. With this conviction comes a suspension of one's driving privilege. Paris Hilton went out and drove anyway and drove poorly enough to get arrested for driving on a suspended or revoked license. This is also a misdemeanor. She was now on two separate grants of probation.

Being the dumb cnut that she is she tossed the order in her glove compartment and began tooling down the street again. Once again driving in an irresponsible manner that got her stopped by the police for a traffic violation.

The glorious Ms. Hilton then drug her skinny ass in front of a judge who was not amused by her doings. She then showed up to court and made the judge await her pleasure for about 20 minutes. A very unwise course of conduct. When she got to court she came up with a tremendously lame-arsed lie and told it to the judge (that her publicity man had told her that she could drive).

Her mother was in the audiance and was making abusive comments to the judge and should have been held in contempt but the judge forebore putting Mater Hilton in the clink as well.

Ms. Hilton was ordered to jail to serve 45 days which she could serve in 23 days. The judge made part of the order that she could not be released on home detention, alternate work program, community service or any other such program that would defeat her having to serve her 3 week sentence in a real jail.

Paris was put into a cell by herself for her protection because it was feared that a cell mate might then try to sell stories about Paris' incarceration to the tabloids.

Ms. Hilton objected to her confinement and was bitterly opposed to the food she was offered (a hot dog I believe). She wept bitter tears and mommy sent in the family shrink (you may substitute medical whore for this word in this instant) who went to the LA County Sheriff. The LA County Sheriff is notoriously star struck and pampers any celebrity who comes within his perview.

However, this was one pissed of judge who ordered him to produce Ms. Hilton in court. Ms. Hilton said she couldn't leave her house because she was on home detention (though I suspect it was more because of a very large welcome out party she had planned for that evening). She didn't show up until she was two hours late, once again makiing a wonderful impression on the judge regarding her respect for the law.

In another time, she would have been sent to the tower and would have lost her head in the morning.
dda-II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 20:39   #41
dda-II

dda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
rather than to criticise the prison system and strive for a better approach to issues of law and order to BENEFIT the tens of thousands who are currently moving through the system?
Yes the main thrust of any penal system should be to BENEFIT the criminals.
Did you move to Norway?
dda-II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 20:59   #42
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

cheers for clearing that up dda, its amazing how little of that actually made the news over here
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 22:23   #43
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda-II
Yes the main thrust of any penal system should be to BENEFIT the criminals.
Did you move to Norway?
Way to purposely miss the point.

In the UK it is estimated that jail time costs the taxpayer £42,000 per prisoner, per year. that is an awful lot of money to be spent punishing people when the end result is usually:

1) a non-rehabilitated individual
2) a torn-apart family who will need extra welfare
3) a child more likely to become a criminal
4) £42,000 per person, per year down the ****ing toilet in some vain attempt to satisfy some public perception that criminals 'have it easy'

this is not to mention that a lot of people in prison should absolutly not be in there, whether this is in regard to certain laws or to them having severe mental problems.

So we can all stand around and

1) denounce celebrities who avoid jail and don't get raped in the shower for driving badly and being disrespectful

or

2) we can accept the system is broken and look for alternative methods of rehabilitation/crime prevention/whatever to improve the lives of the prospects of those who turn to crime, the familes that a torn-apart by prison, the children who are in turn more likely to go to jail, to decrease crime levels and therefoere help communities and help the taxpayer to pay less tax/more tax on health/housing/nuclear-armed nuclear submarines etc

then again I suppose it's just easier to sit around and moan. After all, why else would GD exist?
Unread 11 Jun 2007, 00:14   #44
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

Tbh i think "The prison life" would be a Paris Hilton show that i could be interested in watching.

Tbh, i think many ppl's are sent to jail with bigger problems, then being spoiled.Ppl with bigger problems then here are being sent to jail, and i don't think she should be treated different because she's rich and can cry out a few tears. Heck, don't we all know some spoiled ppl/childs that can cry for the silliest things?

Last edited by Pilatus; 11 Jun 2007 at 00:30.
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2007, 07:11   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

Deffeh sure got his wanking material out of this one
Unread 11 Jun 2007, 08:08   #46
Tietäjä
Good Son

What she made a bondage tape of her prison ventures ALREADY?
Unread 11 Jun 2007, 09:02   #47
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
2) we can accept the system is broken and look for alternative methods of rehabilitation/crime prevention/whatever to improve the lives of the prospects of those who turn to crime, the familes that a torn-apart by prison, the children who are in turn more likely to go to jail, to decrease crime levels and therefoere help communities and help the taxpayer to pay less tax/more tax on health/housing/nuclear-armed nuclear submarines etc

then again I suppose it's just easier to sit around and moan. After all, why else would GD exist?
Do you have any actual proposals here or is this just going to be one of these tossing out meaningless platitudes things?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2007, 10:03   #48
Tomkat

I read something today about this (it was in the metro **** you), and supposedly she refused to eat/urinate for the 3 days she was confined as she was worried the prison guard would film/photograph her to make some money. That's what the "mental instability" crap was based on.
Unread 11 Jun 2007, 10:14   #49
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
and supposedly she refused to eat/urinate for the 3 days
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

What a retard.
Unread 11 Jun 2007, 10:29   #50
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Say what you want about Paris but you have to admit that she's been right in the avant-garde of "nouveaux riche stupidy" since it's inception as a lifestyle choice. And she does it all with a vapid sluttiness that I can't but help find attractive.