User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Apr 2007, 23:19   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Converting DVD (.vob) to AVI/MPEG

I tried asking idi and he was helpful but couldnt help me

I'm looking to convert some DVD .vob files i have (not from a DVD disk) to Avi or mpeg because they are taking too much space to be burned as a Data DVD along with other files of a similar nature.

The DVD .vob files i have are also 2 episodes of something in one; so i need to split them up and discard half of it. I finally found a decent avi-splitter so i can do that, but not a DVD-AVI converter as of yet.

Anyone got any experience theyd like to share?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 23:45   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Converting DVD (.vob) to AVI/MPEG

AutoGK?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 23:58   #3
viC
Carnivorous Flamingo

viC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to behold
Re: Converting DVD (.vob) to AVI/MPEG

You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.

heh :/

http neuron2.net [/] dgmpgdec [/] dgmpgdec [dot] html
viC is offline   Reply With Quote