User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Mar 2007, 15:53   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
It's not always easy

Im having a friend who treats his gf (whom he lives with) rather badly.

He has been showing some classical signs of a possible wife-beater from what his gf has told me. His drinking and weed smocking also effects her negativly.

typical signs:
*rages, so she is scared to take up things with him
*trying to preventing her to stay more than two weeeks with her family, away from him
*treating her better when there is other people present

Have anyone else been in this position? During the time when his gf was away to visit her family, I had a chat with him. I had the feeling he wasnt beeing totally honest with me. Later Ive tried to follow up, but he avoids the subject all together.

Why is it so damn hard to take those discussions, specially with friends?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 15:57   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: It's not always easy

A raging, drinking and weedmoking friend who treats his girlfriend badly.

Why is he your friend anyway and why would you care about her if she's too stupid to stay with a faggot like that?
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 16:35   #3
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
why would you care about her if she's too stupid to stay with a faggot like that?
And you were going so well up until then as well.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 16:38   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I don't have much compassion for people hanging into bad relationships like life never ends.
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 16:39   #5
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm pretty sure a friend of mine hit his girlfriend. I knew he had a short temper and was often annoyed with his girlfriend flirtatious behaviour. Then one evening I met them for a drink. I saw a bruise on his girlfriend's face, and I jokingly said to her: "Has Chris been beating you again?" The look of guilt on both of their faces said it all really.

I often wondered what I could have done. I wasn't going to ring social services or whoever because of my affinity towards my friend. But then he had hit her. In the end I decided at least I'd embarrassed him, and hoped that would help its cessation.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 16:48   #6
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I don't have much compassion for people hanging into bad relationships like life never ends.
Well it depends on the situation but I would imagine there is a certain degree of emotional tramua in these cases so it becomes more than a decision not to do the stupid thing. the creation of fear is a powerful method of control so the idea of leaving creates terror if he should ever find her.

If we compare to addiction then it becomes a little clearer. Having an addiction is not just about choosing to do something even though you know it's bad for you, it goes deeper than that and saying 'just stop being an addict' is to completely miss the point of what an addiction is.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 16:53   #7
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

id try and get close to the girl enough so that she confides in you what actually goes on, if your suspicions are correct, get her to leave him, and fight him man on man, the way it should be
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 16:55   #8
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

what a ****.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 17:16   #9
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

if you're lucky you'll get the girl too!

edit: spelling error, thanks for pointing that one out to me whoever oh so anonymously did it <3

Last edited by cura; 21 Mar 2007 at 21:38.
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 17:19   #10
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Are you harder than your mate? heh otherwise you'll need more tact.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 17:40   #11
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Tell the girl what you think and then shag her

He deserves it, she deserves it, you deserve it
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 18:15   #12
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I have already told her she should moving out.

And there is some obvious psychological details here who brings some trouble to this, but I wont go into detail.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 23:36   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's nothing wrong with beatings, as long everything is explicitly consensual (my ex used to complain I didn't enjoy beating her enough ).

Anyway, this guy sounds like a twat, abandon him as a friend or intervene by beating him up or whatever.

I don't really understand threads which basically start "My friend is really shit...". If anyone I knew seriously started being shit (and I'm not talking about unreliable, or a bit moody after a relationship breakup, but genuinely a poor example of a human being) I simply wouldn't associate with them anymore. Why would you?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 23:41   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lex romane pax romana
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 23:57   #15
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Dante

If he was beating her, I would tell him to stop and appologize or loose me as a friend. Right now I think I will be more of help to her as staying a friend to him.
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 00:04   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

any man who hits a woman is despicable, its one of those things that there is simply no excuse for. (obviously i am excluding dante's 'beatings' from this ) but any man who seriously hit a woman in my eyes needs the biggest kicking of his life. Apart from anything else its a form of bullying, of torture, and the woman should get as far away as she can as soon as possible. When he has done it once he will do it again.
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 10:00   #17
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
That kind of sounds like bollocks to me.
Not really, he could show his friend the mad fiend he's become and reason with him, if he tries to beat him up straight away it could be taken out on the girlfriend or somesuch. I just say make a stand and confront asap rather than let it get worse or your friend thinks it's okay to do it again.

Introduce him to pa to release excess anger

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 14:45   #18
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Shame I just got home from Bergen, Zhukov, else we could go beat him up together
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 16:40   #19
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
A raging, drinking and weedmoking friend who treats his girlfriend badly.

Why is he your friend anyway and why would you care about her if she's too stupid to stay with a faggot like that?
Yeah, pretty much.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 17:25   #20
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
any man who hits a woman is despicable, its one of those things that there is simply no excuse for. (obviously i am excluding dante's 'beatings' from this ) but any man who seriously hit a woman in my eyes needs the biggest kicking of his life.
Then women shouldn't be allowed to hit us either... emancipation èh!
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 18:35   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

funnily enough i agree, yes, women shouldn't hit men either, although there is a greater degree of ambiguity there as physically a woman punching a man (obviously i'm talking about a 'most people' scenario here, a female kickboxer against some poor bloke in the street would be a bit shitty) but physically a woman punching a man is likely to to less damage as you would hope that the man could adequately defend himself without resorting to punching her back.

EDIT: and yes i know that this leads to some serious 'grey areas' but its hard to explain exactly what i mean here
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 19:28   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Of course hitting another human being without their consent is wrong, what the hell?
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 20:05   #23
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Watch the movie 300 and be inspired to be beaten by your woman and take it!

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 22 Mar 2007, 20:11   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

she'll just be attracted to him more if it continues

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 21:15   #25
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

Real men hurt their women in such a way that they don't leave bruises.
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2007, 00:39   #26
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Domestic violence is a serious and complex problem.

It is about domination and control of one human being by another.

It is often generational.

Domestic violence causes almost as many deaths as gang violence in the US.

There is no easy answer.

The woman has to gain the confidence in herself to break the cycle of violence. This usually requires a lot of support from family and friends. Unfortunately, it also often results in additional violence on the part of the man.

Usually the man blames the woman for "pushing" him to violence. Sadly, the woman commonly also blames herself for the violence unleashed upon her. This is what makes it so difficult to deal with.

Here, there are battered women's shelters where counseling is available. Violence should never go unreported.
Unread 23 Mar 2007, 02:28   #27
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
It is often generational.
A few weeks ago I learned that he had been beaten by his father, and that his father had psyhologicly mistreated his mother (but not physicly abused her).
Unread 23 Mar 2007, 10:57   #28
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Firstly - She needs to get her arse out of there.

Secondly - He needs to stop drinking, stop smoking (not saying either are bad things in moderation, but both heighten emotional states and his is obviously a bad one so neither are going to very good for him).

Thirdly - He needs to deal with his childhood so he doesnt repeat it and become his father.

beating him up will solve nothing, may in fact make things worse, as picking on those who cant defend themselves ( domestic violence and bullying) is a sign of low esteem and getting beaten up is not condusive to boosting that esteem.

Violence begetting violence, all you will do is make things worse.

But above all this, the woman involved has to realise this isnt her fault, and the Friend has to accept he has a problem and deal with it in a non aggressive manner.

Why is it so hard to deal with this with people you know ? Beacuse you thought you knew that person, you thought they were your friend, you cant believe you made such a bad judgement, and you wish that your wrong, that he isnt like that really, because it makes you feel like a bad person for not seeing it and you just want to ignore it because its painfull and you fear you will loose someone whom you thought was a friend.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2007, 21:27   #29
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

1) He went physical on her.

2) She moved out.
Unread 15 May 2007, 21:29   #30
All Systems Go

Whilst that's rather vague and does require some explaination, I'm reluctant to see your post count change from 3456.
Unread 15 May 2007, 22:35   #31
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Man I wish I could convince my girlfriend to spend more than two weeks with her family
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2007, 22:52   #32
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's time to get out those knuckledusters then Christopher.
Unread 16 May 2007, 02:21   #33
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

I was going to suggest you buy your friend a couple of tank top undershirts and tell him "If you are going to act the part I guess you better look the part also."
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2007, 04:33   #34
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This problem is all too common. Last week, in little Stockto alone, over 300 cases involving domestic violence were on the court's calendar.
Unread 16 May 2007, 20:14   #35
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
This problem is all too common. Last week, in little Stockto alone, over 300 cases involving domestic violence were on the court's calendar.

Just goes to show that there's an awful lot of stupid women out there who don't learn good 'n' proper the first time they're told!
Unread 16 May 2007, 20:18   #36
You Are Gay

On an aside has anybody else heard the song Panda Style. It was on the radio the other day whilst i was in the company of my girlfriend to whom i remarked "Would you like to have sex Panda style?". She asked what Panda style was. I informed her that to have sex Panda style first i would have to punch her in the face, giving her two black eyes, and then i would shag her. She declined.

I amuse myself anyway.
Unread 17 May 2007, 08:25   #37
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Who the hell hits woman in their faces etc anyways, they like looking at ugly bruises?
If you are going to hit them, hit them somewhere normal clothes will cover it up

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2007, 17:37   #38
You Are Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
Who the hell hits woman in their faces etc anyways, they like looking at ugly bruises?
If you are going to hit them, hit them somewhere normal clothes will cover it up

You were beaten (lol) to this comment by about 2 months.