User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Mar 2007, 01:18   #1
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Exclamation guys, you'll never believe this

ok,

so tonight i was at my girlfriend's place, we saw a film (Borat, not that exciting) and then watched some TV. there was nothing on, but on a certain moment we reached TV5 (France) where we stumbled upon FORT BOYARD* . this show used to be on Dutch TV too, but i haven't seen it in years. we're now in the 10th season of Big Brother, Expedition Robinson, The Golden Cage and they plan on broadcasting a Wankmarathon etc. good television has died out. but not in France!
me and Hans always had the dream to join this show. i just phoned him, we're going for it! i will try and see where to mail now.

a bientot et grosses bisses,

Koen

* for those of you who don't know what Fort Boyard is, check this link.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 01:34   #2
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: guys, you'll never believe this

I don't believe you
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 01:43   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Delete thread.

Sterilise user.
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 01:52   #4
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Sterilise user.
please yahwe, stop thinking about penis. :crymeariver:
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 02:08   #5
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Crystal maze pwns fort boyard.

If I want to see Melinda Messenger then I can see her with less clothing on the internet...not that I'ld want to mind you.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 02:22   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
Crystal maze pwns fort boyard.

sorry koen but this guy has the right of it

oh, and yahwe, ffs just cos you don't agree with a thread there is no reason to post like that
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 02:23   #7
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

what is crystal maze?
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 03:01   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
oh, and yahwe, ffs just cos you don't agree with a thread there is no reason to post like that
do try to remember which forum you are on.
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 03:14   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'm on GD, funnily enough its yet another place that YOU DON'T RUN
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 03:28   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i'm on GD, funnily enough its yet another place that YOU DON'T RUN
yet it need not be a place that you do not understand.

ever have you confused such matters; afraid of tyrants you endure tyranny.

I admire your motives and I protect you from yourself.
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 08:55   #11
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
what is crystal maze?
It was a "game show" where a group of six(?) people (usually from the same work place or whatever) went through four different 'zones' completing tasks (these were split into categories like physical, mental, i forget the others) in order to win crystals. If they didn't finish in time or were too slow getting out of the room their challenge was in they'd be locked in and it would cost a crystal if the team captian chose to get them out (they could leave them there to rot if they wanted).
The crystals were worth five seconds each in the crystal dome(!), to which they went after completing the four zones and had to collect golden tickets that were blown about along with silver tickets by a massive fan beneath the crystal dome. They had to collect more gold than silver in order to win their chosen prizes. I think they needed 100 more gold than silver, but i forget.

It was a good programme.
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 10:03   #12
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
It was a "game show" where a group of six(?) people (usually from the same work place or whatever) went through four different 'zones' completing tasks (these were split into categories like physical, mental, i forget the others) in order to win crystals. If they didn't finish in time or were too slow getting out of the room their challenge was in they'd be locked in and it would cost a crystal if the team captian chose to get them out (they could leave them there to rot if they wanted).
The crystals were worth five seconds each in the crystal dome(!), to which they went after completing the four zones and had to collect golden tickets that were blown about along with silver tickets by a massive fan beneath the crystal dome. They had to collect more gold than silver in order to win their chosen prizes. I think they needed 100 more gold than silver, but i forget.

It was a good programme.

better when it was hosted by richard o'brian, than when the changed to edward tudor pole.

the zones were Aztec, Medieval, Futuristic, Industrial which was replaced by Ocean ( i prefered industrial )

the challenges were physical, mental, skill and mystery

you had to get 100 more gold tokens than silver tokens to win, each silver token would cancel out a gold token. 1st series they let you have a runner up prize if your gold calculated to 50 or more.

I'm fairly sure that the whole format was the same as Fort Boyard but somehow the whole thing worked better when it wasnt stuck in the middle of an ocean.

possibly because the challenges were really hard and very very few teams ever won .
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 14:15   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

catching all those gold tokens was unbelievably ****ing hard, especially with the whole silver cancels out gold thing

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 15:41   #14
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Man we have like a dozen extreme shows just like that here is Oz.. they are seriously nuts for it.
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 17:11   #15
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hans, Behold the crystal maze! The game-show was great, but it was further enhanced by the frankly subversive banter of the host, Richard O'Brian. In my opinion, he was constantly on the verge of being sectioned under the mental health act of 1984. He was one of the best presenters ever, even the camped up, satanic, supercilious host of Games Master - Dominic Diamond - paled in comparison. Although he was a worthy competitor. But, in a flight, Richard O'Brian would probably send out his trained contingent of flying monkeys to maul Dominic Diamond to death.

Congratulations and remember: we need audio-visual proof of this event. I'm looking forward to Fort Boyard in French.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 17:53   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've been to Fort Boyard just off the coast of La Rochelle.
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 19:13   #17
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The Krypton Factor

If the nazis ever invented a game show to select the best human genes for breeding it would look something like that. Best show ever for concorde simulator.

Edit Di Biggs, one of the contestants...Milk Recorder?!!?!

edit edit They called them superpersons what more do you need

Last edited by milo; 18 Mar 2007 at 19:19.
milo is offline   Reply With Quote