User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Mar 2007, 11:39   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What are you looking forward to?

It occured to me last night that there is an increasing number of albums I am looking forward to this year so I thought I would share them with you.

Arctic Monkeys - Favourite Worst Nighmare
this is the most obvious one to start with. their first album propelled them into the mainstream in a big way. It was a good first album and I have high hopes for the follow-up. I heard the fist single on the radio yesterday and I am encouraged though I would like to see a greater variation of the music than was apparant on the first album.

Rancid - yet to be titled
Despite having recently lost their old drummer of 15 years or so Rancid are still going strong and their last album (an ecelctic mix of all their previous styles) was well recieved. Having released an album (either Rancid or side-project) for 6 out of the past 7 years (when this is released) there is little reason to suspect this album will be a let-down.

tim Armstrong - A Poet's Life
this is by far the most annoyed at an album I shall be in this list. It was announced that to keep the Rancid tradition of an album a year A Poet's Life was to be relased one track at a time over the internet for free. What happened was two tracks were relased (with videos) and then it kind of died. Apparantly it has a release date for June 2007 so I can't imagine either the original idea of a free album or an album a year will be met.

White Stripes - Icky thump
After what feels like an age (it will actually only be 2 years which saw a side-project album) the White Stripes are back! Apparantly the new album is already recorded and mixed and is just waiting for release. It has been said this is an heavier album than the previous (which was mainly piano-based) and even though the last album was very good this announcement does come as something of a relief.

Well these are the highlights of my year (so far), especially the White Stripes as I'm really hoping they will be headlining Reading Festival which would be awsome. I'm desperatly they aren't playing Glastonbury as I forgot to sign up for on-line ticket sales which expierd yesterday.

What are you looking forward to this year?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 12:32   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: What are you looking forward to?

the Tour de France.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 13:04   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the inevitable collapse and disolution of the arctic monkeys

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 13:49   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hear their second album is going to be a rerelease of their first
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 14:03   #5
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

The new radiohead album of course! And also whatever ryan adams is up to nowadays.
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 14:43   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The 300. I've never looked forward to the release of music in my life actually.
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 15:05   #7
Dark_Mage
I wish I was a Commander

Dark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud of

Shellac - Excellent Italian Greyhound
I've waited seven long years so it better be good. I know it will be though

Throbbing Gristle - Part Two
I would say I've waited 25 years for this album but I haven't been alive that long so I can't. It's Throbbing Gristle ffs. Throbbing Gristle!
Dark_Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 15:54   #8
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

The new Radiohead and Smashing Pumpkins albums and the last Harry Potter book.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 16:15   #9
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

The new Metallica and Megadeth CDs. They should come out this year.

Also the fight of the decade, Mayweather v. Delajolla. This will be a good fight, can't wait!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 17:18   #10
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
the inevitable collapse and disolution of the arctic monkeys
I don't think there's anything I'm looking forward to this year. The radiohead album will be interesting, but I'm not really looking toward to it. The White Stripes' album should be interesting too. I don't think there's a particular book I'm looking forward to either. But then I don't know what's being released.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 18:44   #11
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I was looking forward to the end of my first job which happened yesterday hopefully no more 15 hour shifts for a while.

Music wise... nothing. Other than the ones you mentioned I couldn't name a single album coming out this year, or even any bands intending to release one.

Like Jonny I am really looking forward to 300 though, the trailors looked brilliant.

A bit sadly I am also looking forward to the final Harry Potter whenever that will be released this year.
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 18:47   #12
Opi
Ensign

Opi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to all

I'm looking forward to Rage Against the Machine hopefully touring Europe some time in the future. Also curious whether the new Metallica album will be any good.
Opi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 18:49   #13
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Tonight.
Jamie T.
One of the girls I'm going with is ill so it's just me and my girlfriend.
I am goign to sell the other ticket for profit \o/
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 18:53   #14
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The final Harry Potter book, 300, tomorrow night's party.

(in reverse order)
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 18:54   #15
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I was looking forward to the end of my first job which happened yesterday hopefully no more 15 hour shifts for a while.

Music wise... nothing. Other than the ones you mentioned I couldn't name a single album coming out this year, or even any bands intending to release one.

Like Jonny I am really looking forward to 300 though, the trailors looked brilliant.

A bit sadly I am also looking forward to the final Harry Potter whenever that will be released this year.
New Arcade Fire album is out VERY soon, though I'm not too fussed about that.

I've just remembered I'm also awaiting the new Guns N Roses album not being released for another year.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 18:54   #16
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Joss Stone ofc. She didnt attemtp drunken publicity at the brits for no reason you know
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 21:00   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That tune's great, and the vid. <3 T&F
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 04:01   #18
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

It's sad, so many of us looking forward to the last Harry Potter book...how many of you pre-ordered it already?
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 12:37   #19
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm also looking forward to the next harry potter book!
Beans on Toast tonight.
Release of Cajun Dance Party's single.
Arctic Monkeys' new album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
New Arcade Fire album is out VERY soon, though I'm not too fussed about that.
It's been leaked for some time and is AMAZING. I highly recommend it.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 12:39   #20
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
It's sad, so many of us looking forward to the last Harry Potter book...how many of you pre-ordered it already?
Did you?
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 13:14   #21
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
tomorrow night's party.
<3

Me too
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 14:29   #22
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Did you?
Nah, I'll just go to Wal-Mart at 11:59pm and stand in a gawd-awful line to buy it.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 14:55   #23
All Systems Go

Quote:
Nah, I'll just go to Wal-Mart at 11:59pm and stand in a gawd-awful line to buy it.
Will you be dressed up like a wizard?
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 15:23   #24
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I'm also looking forward to the next harry potter book!
Beans on Toast tonight.
Release of Cajun Dance Party's single.
Arctic Monkeys' new album.

It's been leaked for some time and is AMAZING. I highly recommend it.
Kila you said it was shit on IRC. You really are pissing me off.

Also 300 I just hope they don't ruin it with some love plot that takes precedence over the action.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 15:27   #25
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
Kila you said it was shit on IRC. You really are pissing me off.
what
I claimed that Funeral was mediocre when I first heard it; I've never said anything negative about Neon Bible.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 15:30   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kila you told me in PM on IRC that you thought the Cheeky Girls were brilliant musicians/lyricists.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 15:33   #27
_Kila_
break it down!

only because you claimed that they were your sisters
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 15:46   #28
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Will you be dressed up like a wizard?
Alas, I'm not that dorky, I didn't even dress up for the midnight viewing of Star Wars Episode III that my buddy and I went to. We did see some smartass dressed up in a Star Trek uniform whom everyone was hassling.
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 01:25   #29
All Systems Go

Quote:
Alas, I'm not that dorky, I didn't even dress up for the midnight viewing of Star Wars Episode III that my buddy and I went to.
that's really quite sad, considering how bad the other two* were.

Quote:
We did see some smartass dressed up in a Star Trek uniform whom everyone was hassling.
that's what I'd be doing. Appearing in Star trek gears rather than being hasslesome. Irritating is so illogical. It makes far more sense to be the irritant.

*five
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 10:52   #30
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Mage
Shellac - Excellent Italian Greyhound
I've waited seven long years so it better be good. I know it will be though
I don't generally look forward to new music, but this is something I really am looking forward to. Steve Albini is one of the few people in music that I would happily worship.

There isn't really anything else in terms of music/books/movies that I'm eagerly anticipating; I'll just wait and see what shows up. One thing I am definitely waiting for, though, is Spore.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 11:24   #31
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I am goign to sell the other ticket for profit \o/
I hate fags like you, just sell it at face value
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 11:48   #32
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Sunday Roast. Yum yum

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 13:20   #33
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
I hate fags like you, just sell it at face value
I couldn't even get face value for it - I didn't intend to stand there selling it outside, I went to those dudes who stand outside buying and selling the tickets, none of them offered me more than £10 for it (£2 loss )
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 13:45   #34
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

before anyone says £2 is nothing, please note that this is 20% of kila's weekly pocket money

Unread 4 Mar 2007, 14:10   #35
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
before anyone says £2 is nothing, please note that this is 20% of kila's weekly pocket money
Kila needs a pay rise.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 14:21   #36
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
<Deffeh> £40 a week what the ****
<Deffeh> thats what i live off now
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 14:43   #37
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

looking forward to things generally make them worse, i've mastered the art of going to things with low or no expectations by now though so life is going pretty great. looking forward as in hyping up and excitedly awaiting the release of an album with a hand on your cock to pass the days by the way. i do echo dante's sentiments on spore though, if/when that comes out it'll probably be the first game since civ 2 that i'll bother to waste my time with for a good few years
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 14:48   #38
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

jer, rob said it, not dante
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 14:48   #39
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

thats a pretty strong reccomendation dude, one that ill have to take into consideration

Unread 4 Mar 2007, 15:19   #40
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

oh, right yeah that was pretty impressively mixed up right there
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 11:27   #41
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Items not yet dispatched:
Delivery estimate: 5 Mar 2007 - 15 Mar 2007

* 1 of: Lucifer: Evensong (Lucifer): Evensong (Lucifer)
Sold by: Amazon.co.uk

the last in the series ...

less looking forward to .. more surveying the doorstep every morning in anticipation.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 12:22   #42
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm looking forward to the new Travis album, it's been about 4 or 5 years since their last proper studio album, and the new Kings of Leon album.
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote